Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media New Metallica album: 72 seasons

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
Came out yesterday, what did you think of it?
To me it's the same as Hardwired, extremely uninspired and safe, it's like they arent even trying anymore.
It's not bad, but it's not good either, every song is extremely forgettable and they all sound the same. I'll enjoy it for a few days and then i'll forget about it forever.
I would much rather get another St Anger, Load or Reload. At least they were trying new things with those.
The best song is the first one they showed, Lux Aeterna.

Last edited:
Metallica did 3-4 albums that are sss tier and then they started doing shit. These grandpas should've retired long time ago

To me it's the same as Hardwired, extremely uninspired and safe, it's like they arent even trying anymore.
and nothing else matters

Metallica did 3-4 albums that are sss tier and then they started doing shit. These grandpas should've retired long time ago
They still have potential, but they are playing it extremely safe.
Spit out the bone and Lux Aeterna are really good.

boring and very normal, there's nothing special about it. i feel like i heard the same song before just because how generic and non special it is.

this is a one time hearing album. not worth coming back to it

I've only listened to one song from it, the first single they released.

It was generic modern metal, modern production just sucks the soul out of rock/metal.

The first 5 Metallica albums were amazing

Load and Reload were actually good but it didn't fit Metallica's style.

St Anger is St Anger

Death Magnetic had a few decent songs, but the modern production sucked

Hardwired had a decent title track but again, i hate the modern production.

Slayer was way more consistent than Metallica tbh.

St anger was unsafe. Look how that turned out

boring and very normal, there's nothing special about it. i feel like i heard the same song before just because how generic and non special it is.

this is a one time hearing album. not worth coming back to it
Yes, i'll listen to it during the week and then drop it
I've only listened to one song from it, the first single they released.

It was generic modern metal, modern production just sucks the soul out of rock/metal.

The first 5 Metallica albums were amazing

Load and Reload were actually good but it didn't fit Metallica's style.

St Anger is St Anger

Death Magnetic had a few decent songs, but the modern production sucked

Hardwired had a decent title track but again, i hate the modern production.

Slayer was way more consistent than Metallica tbh.
Yes, everything has been extremely boring after Saint Anger.

St anger was unsafe. Look how that turned out
I would rather get that than this boring shit we get now, at least a few interesting songs could come out of it

Yes, i'll listen to it during the week and then drop it

Yes, everything has been extremely boring after Saint Anger.
St Anger gets too much hate, i actually prefer it to their newer albums since it was actually unique.

Copium maximus

Still a better discography than Megadeth tho, 80s Megadeth is the only Megadeth i can stand because his vocals are tolerable on those 1st 3 albums.

These guys are still alive? They should died in the 80s, then they would be remembered as the greatest.

Terrible, plastic sound production
James sound lifeless
Generic riffs.

Listened to it one more time. All the songs are the same

Metallicas first 4 albums were amazing, then they made the black album which was good but nowhere near as good as the last 4. Then after that the rest kinda sucked or were mediocre.

those niggas are like 300 years old

id rather listen to playboy carti

I am impressed that at their age they're still making new songs. They're in the 60's. It's not great music though :fuk: Maybe they used ChatGPT to write the lyrics.

You don't see a lot of bands from the 1980's making new albums these days. At least they're trying.

The entire music industry is dead. Does any new good music ever get released, like ever?

Metallicas first 4 albums were amazing, then they made the black album which was good but nowhere near as good as the last 4. Then after that the rest kinda sucked or were mediocre.
Money and fame ruin everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back