Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New kid = death sentence

• Thread starter Deleted member 38706
  • Start date
Deleted member 38706

Deleted member 38706

Nobody just a loser
-
Being the new kid at school is a massive failo as everyone knows each other, social groups are always established, no one cares about the new kid. You can't fit into friend groups except maybe the outcasts, which is also a death sentence. I moved school multiple times and realised a long time ago it was completely over for me, I am nobody in my school, just a loser who posts on an incel forum.

you still go to high school?

Or it can give you a chance to "reinvent" yourself. Of course that will work only for normies or close to normies.

Also, teenagers can't be incels, teenage .is purge when?

Cope, I know many (non sub5) guys who easily could get into popular groups.

But if you are ugly, you will hardly achieve that if you are new in your school

cope if you were chad everyone would be interested in you and you would easly fit in. But for incel yes it is death sentence as you are thrown into normie already estabilished group that will probably not accept you

cope if you were chad everyone would be interested in you and you would easly fit in. But for incel yes it is death sentence as you are thrown into normie already estabilished group that will probably not accept you

Being the new kid at school is a massive failo as everyone knows each other, social groups are always established, no one cares about the new kid. You can't fit into friend groups except maybe the outcasts, which is also a death sentence. I moved school multiple times and realised a long time ago it was completely over for me, I am nobody in my school, just a loser who posts on an incel forum.
That is how I felt when I was in high school, but being the new kid is much better than being constantly bullied like I was after the new kid status wore off, so consider yourself lucky. Now in university, I am a complete nobody but at least I’m not being bullied.

you still go to high school?
Yeah.
Or it can give you a chance to "reinvent" yourself. Of course that will work only for normies or close to normies.

Both things you said are straight up wrong. Most of us are normie tier in looks, and saying teens can't be incels is like saying you weren't an incel when you were a teen.
Cope, I know many (non sub5) guys who easily could get into popular groups.

But if you are ugly, you will hardly achieve that if you are new in your school
I don't know where you live, but new kid here is a complete death sentence unless you are a foid.

I moved for college recently but everyone here is the new kid i guess. Almost nobody talks to each other though.
Massive cope. I stopped developing fairly early on.

saying teens can't be incels is like saying you weren't an incel when you were a teen.
By that reasoning everyone is an incel at 13 and we should let all 13 year old retards here until they ascend.

You're not an incel until you're well behind your peers.

Massive cope. I stopped developing fairly early on.
It's not about developing but about field testing your inceldom.
How many foids were you rejected by face to face?
Even if 99% of women don't want you, if you approach 1 woman a day you could have 3 girlfriends per year, or 30 girlfriends by the time you're 30 which is more than most normies. That's with a 99% rejection rate. How do you know if your rejection rate is 90% or 99% or 99.9% unless you actually try and get rejected? Most teenagers haven't even seriously tried, and most of them will ascend when they actually try.
Case in point
Ex incel

Last edited:
You're not an incel until you're well behind your peers.
I am behind my peers for sure. They have been dating since 10-11, I'm 15 and khhv, I can't even get a friend group and you are saying I'm somehow not an incel as I'm under 20?

I am behind my peers for sure. They have been dating since 10-11, I'm 15 and khhv, I can't even get a friend group and you are saying I'm somehow not an incel as I'm under 20?
Please do yourself a favor and find some actual info on what age guys in your country lose virginity.
When I was 15, pretty much all kids in my class were kissless virgins and almost none were at 25.

If your 15 you still have time to ascend
and btw get the fuck out of here if your really 15
Amen

Cope imo. If you were nt and taller you would make friends the first day:blackpill::blackpill:

Definitely. Any social standings you have, no matter how small it may be, will be gone when moving, unless you’re some chad. Each time I moved, I became more of a nobody.
This very true is.

There's no place that's home

Being the new kid at school is a massive failo
...unless you're Chad. Then it's a massive halo because everyone wants to meet the new interesting, mysterious kid.

Chad would have no problem being the new kid. It's only a death sentence if you're a low-tier normie or incel.

When I was 15, pretty much all kids in my class were kissless virgins
That was a different generation. People in my school were dating as young as 10-11, even then I somewhat knew it was over as I was the shortest boy in the class.
...unless you're Chad. Then it's a massive halo because everyone wants to meet the new interesting, mysterious kid.
Chad would have no problem being the new kid. It's only a death sentence if you're a low-tier normie or incel.
Only a chad/foid can be the new kid and still get relationships, as a non chad male it's death.

That was a different generation. People in my school were dating as young as 10-11, even then I somewhat knew it was over as I was the shortest boy in the class.
They're not people, they're children. They weren't dating.
Find the data for average age of losing virginity in your country. There's nothing more to discuss beyond that.

16-18 for men, 12-14 for foids.
See, you're younger than the average age so you're not so much an incel as an entitled brat who's butthurt he's not chad.
Wait a few years, we'll still be here.

See, you're younger than the average age so you're not so much an incel as an entitled brat who's butthurt he's not chad.
Wait a few years, we'll still be here.
If you get eye contact from foids, you're at least a normie.
No, they're not giving you "looks of disgust", you're just fucking retarded.

Elab

If you get eye contact from foids, you're at least a normie.
No, they're not giving you "looks of disgust", you're just fucking retarded.

Elab
Foids don't give eye contact to guys they're disgusted by. Furthermore they will not let you see them looking at you unless they want your attention, and they don't want attention from guys they're disgusted by.
Therefore... my sig.

I attended 3 different high schools and can attest to this wholeheartedly
Being the new kid can only be a good thing for foids and Chads