Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New JBW movie

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/1advfv2/new_movie_about_af_experience_in_americayikes/

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=C8XJ%5C_xWF2ZE

Movie is an adaptation of a Wattpad story. Original character wasn't an AW. Director is an AW and decided to make the protagonist an AW so she can put her own life experiences in the movie.

Premise- Asian parents are overbearing with med school and she just wants to live happily ever after with her white Chad she met during summer vacation.

Noodles gonna noodle :feelsugh: @pyromancer1234

> Director is an AW

Yellow fever, bro! Fucking white devil KKKrackas fetishizing our women! :feels:

> Director is an AW

Its so funny when the shrimpdicks cope with "muh AF have been brainwashed by euro standards" as if they're victims somehow and not doing this voluntarily

> Director is an AW

It's all they can say, if they call out noodlewhores they get called incels and banned from their own cuck sub :feelskek:

It's all they can say, if they call out noodlewhores they get called incels and banned from their own cuck sub :feelskek:
I'm tired of redditfags ignoring racepill. Everyone knows WMAF is insanely common, everyone fucking knows it and yet they refuse to address how fucked up it is. Noodlewhore cunt can post on social media about how some white chadlite rejected her but if her looksmatched dared do the same regarding a white stacy he'd face hellfire by normscum

Movie is an adaptation of a Wattpad story.
I love modern filmmaking:feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul:.

> Director is an AW

Wasn’t there even a study that showed that movies directed by WM have a higher chance of having an AM main character than AW-directed movies:feelskek:? I definitely remember something like that.

Wasn’t there even a study that showed that movies directed by WM have a higher chance of having an AM main character than AW-directed movies:feelskek:? I definitely remember something like that.
Tumblr 05bf5bed49ec325ff876a2fa2f2763d0 a52c5e8e 500

As I said before noodlewhores are more white supremacist than actual white supremacists.

What a stupid, brainless, meaningless movie. This is the best women can come up with lmao. Asian woman or not.

Of course, it's written by a Asian foid

AF not living and writing themselves into WMAF challenge (impossible)
AF not wishing for a world devoid of AM challenge (impossible)
AF not trying to breed themselves into extinction challenge (impossible)

All I can imagine in my mind is the millions of asian foid cunts that got fucked by white males. Why do ricebros tolerate this? It only happens sometimes to curryfoids and it drives me insane. Thank the fucking lord curry bitches are subhuman or we'd get cucked twice as bad.

All I can imagine in my mind is the millions of asian foid cunts that got fucked by white males. Why do ricebros tolerate this? It only happens sometimes to curryfoids and it drives me insane. Thank the fucking lord curry bitches are subhuman or we'd get cucked twice as bad.
Chinks are the biggest simps out there. I remember I'm high school, a midget noodlewhore was making out with a tall white-passing spic and her midget ricecel friend was just standing there and smiling:feelskek:.

Chinks are the biggest simps out there. I remember I'm high school, a midget noodlewhore was making out with a tall white-passing spic and her midget ricecel friend was just standing there and smiling:feelskek:.
It's shameful. Lots of AM stand around with their hands in their pockets while being openly cucked. They can't stand up to male interlopers; they won't even call out female disrespecters.

In their defense, AF abuse of AM isn't just widespread, it's generational. Asian mothers see their sons as a meal ticket and browbeat them into wasting their youth on bookish, dorky activities instead of nurturing their growth into men, and they further lower their sons' SMV by being infamously potentially controlling of daughters-in-law.

In their offense, AM need to find it within themselves to buck up, or they can stay cucks forever. My money's on the latter.

Last edited:
As I said before noodlewhores are more white supremacist than actual white supremacists.
Applies to all non-white women, even the black ones. I have more respect for a neo-nazi skinhead than an ethnic foid bc at least I can understand his reasoning for hating me

asian women are bad for my mental health, as a rice tbh

Hollyjew decided now cinema is about foid fantasies

Based. Unironically the only way for our situation. Extreme problems demand an extreme solution.
Exactly. All foids are evil creatures but u guys are in deep shit, truly fucked unless u implement some extreme fucking measures asap.