Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious whitecel murders noodlewhore

copingincel

copingincel

Recruit
★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSp7uN2vl9k&t=8s

Its all her aunts fault jfl. If her aunt just choose her ricecel looksmatch, none of this would happen. Also that whitecel was based. He was like 30 unemployed, fat, bald and she still managed to pull a noodle 20 years olde rthan him jfl. Imagine an asian guy who is 30 and unemployed. Noodlewhores would be roasting the shit out of him.

I really don't understand noodles obsession with whites. If her aunt was not whoring around and just stuck with her looksmatch, maybe her neice would still be alive. But anyways how much y'all willing to bet that if the murderer was a chad, the noodlefoid would have loved to get raped by him, beaten, strangled she would be begging a white man to rape her. And even the media would crucify him less. In fact, if that guy was a chad, he would have gotten away with a much lighter sentence. But because hes some old, fat fuck, he gets to spend his whole life in jail. Brutal life of a sub 5.

A chad can rape, beat, torture, murder women and still be worshipped by women, media, police, law, society.. But as a sub 5 man, you cannot do anything without people looking at you weirdly.

No remorse towards that noodle whore

View attachment 1057585

Its all her aunts fault jfl. If her aunt just choose her ricecel looksmatch, none of this would happen. Also that whitecel was based. He was like 30 unemployed, fat, bald and she still managed to pull a noodle 20 years olde rthan him jfl. Imagine an asian guy who is 30 and unemployed. Noodlewhores would be roasting the shit out of him.

I really don't understand noodles obsession with whites. If her aunt was not whoring around and just stuck with her looksmatch, maybe her neice would still be alive. But anyways how much y'all willing to bet that if the murderer was a chad, the noodlefoid would have loved to get raped by him, beaten, strangled she would be begging a white man to rape her. And even the media would crucify him less. In fact, if that guy was a chad, he would have gotten away with a much lighter sentence. But because hes some old, fat fuck, he gets to spend his whole life in jail. Brutal life of a sub 5.

A chad can rape, beat, torture, murder women and still be worshipped by women, media, police, law, society.. But as a sub 5 man, you cannot do anything without people looking at you weirdly.

Darth Vader GIF by Star Wars

People always talk about how trad and kind noodlewhores are, but most have looked upon me with contempt. There have been times when some of them have gawked at me with disgust, despite the fact I did nothing to illict such as response. Some of them have been nice to me, but 90% have looked upon me with offense (I can see it in their eyes) like I am some sort of stray mutt.

Nothing of value has been lost. Rest in piss.

lifefuel hope she suffered

I'm glad race traitor got murdered by whyte fag to prevent having next elliot rodger son :lul:

People always talk about how trad and kind noodlewhores are, but most have looked upon me with contempt. There have been times when some of them have gawked at me with disgust, despite the fact I did nothing to illict such as response. Some of them have been nice to me, but 90% have looked upon me with offense (I can see it in their eyes) like I am some sort of stray mutt.
brutallll... are you asian yourself ?

JBW at it again.

i would piss on her grave if i could

I get this too from them sometimes

View attachment 1057585

If we lived in the same Society this would be taught as an object lesson that women only go for Chads and we really need to legalize prostitution and give up on the concept of relationships as a species

WMAF problems JFL

The other day I had an argument with a whitecel that said the children from WMAF couples turn out better than the children from AMWF couples.

Asians when whites kill Asians::feelsstudy:
Asians when blacks kill Asians: :feelsree::reeeeee:

View attachment 1057585

Based Whitecel

Got what she fuckin deserved