Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel USA would be better if blacks went back to Africa

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
USA would be a better place is blacks were sent back to Africa. Crime rates would plummet, people on social programs would plummet, people in large cities would feel safer. We would also have a more productive economy.

Imagine white people living in Africa, shit would be hilarious

The official census numbers are bs. Blacks have be atleast 65% of the population.

We Brown Ethnics have crush both White and Black trash. Brown Supremacy now

B4F1A449 45F4 4657 AE02 4FB59848533C

Never heard of Rhodesia or South Africa?
Look at those places now white people have gone

Quite a boring reference. Let me shift the subject a bit...

Should have thought of that before taking them there, now it's too late.

SF

Race

Races

is this that inherent reactionary aspect of I.N.C.E.L. that @Komesarj89 was telling me about?:feelsLSD:

USA would be a better place is blacks were sent back to Africa. Crime rates would plummet, people on social programs would plummet, people in large cities would feel safer. We would also have a more productive economy.
Not sure if this is racebait but i think that might cause a bunch of other bad things to happen

When you’re right, you’re right, GrAYcel

With 30% of the population gone the economy would collapse

In fact, most African immigrants in the US outperform African Americans socioeconomically.

*Yeah, I am aware of the socioeconomic issues with refugee groups like Somalis, South Sudanese, and the Congolese, but give them time and I predict even they will do better than AAs who have this weird counter-culture against mainstream society and promoting hoodrat lifestyles.

The problem is not blacks it is just that African Americans were pre-selected for physical labor and nothing else. Nigerian-Americans have a high achievement culture because all the smart Nigerians moved to America/Europe and they have an advantage by already knowing English at an advanced level.

Also, African Americans have lived in America for far longer than most whites. If African-Americans go back to Africa then you are definitely going back to the British Isles. :feelskek:

Last edited:
The official census numbers are bs. Blacks have be atleast 65% of the population.

We Brown Ethnics have crush both White and Black trash. Brown Supremacy now
Where do you live? Commiefornia? Where I live, black people are like a mythical creature. It's also safe enough where the general store in my town can have a shelf of books out front unguarded that's free for anyone to take.:feelskek:

What we want is to steal the high quality black genetics for aspects of a person.. while trying to cut down on the ferals. White women are getting knocked up by Tyrones and creating Mulattos and then Quadroons.

Blacks are 13.4% of the US population and even if that is growing slightly, it is not factoring in the racial mixing aspect where the half-blacks are identifying as blacks.

As we bring in masses of latinos, ricers, curries, sand people, Slavs probably the black population won't change much as a percentage of the total.

I don't even think native Africans would want to deal with African Americans.

no lies detected

Seems like people get a kick out of taking cheap shots at Blacks whenever they have the opportunity to do so.

I would like to know what race these people belong to because as far as I'm concerned, at least in the States, Hispanics from Latin America account for a high percentage of the violent crimes, especially in the south. These are people with Native American, southern European, and residual African blood, mind you. I have seen some Middle Eastern people roaming around the cities as well. They aren't very polite.

My point is that I often see hypocritical behavior from ethnics who love looking down upon Blacks as if they were any better. Note I don't include Indians and East Asians on this list⁠—these tend to be hardworking, law-abiding citizens.

In addition, I've encountered some cringe examples of ethnics who would take cheap shots at Blacks so as to receive validation from White folks. I can only speak for myself in that regard: I'm not impressed.

cut off their gibs and see what happens

Looting gangs and more violence.
Look at what they’re doing in LA these niggers are looting trains and they don’t stop them because the politicians told the cops to stand down.

Maybe. :feelsjuice:

Literally how?
He must be talking about the flood of immigrants around the time the titanic sank. When oceanliners became main stream and cheap.

Look at what they’re doing in LA these niggers are looting trains and they don’t stop them because the politicians told the cops to stand down.
JFL

California is basically Mexico 2.0. Many people saw the writing on the wall, realized how bad it was going to get, and moved out of state.

JFL

California is basically Mexico 2.0. Many people saw the writing on the wall, realized how bad it was going to get, and moved out of state.
Yeah but now those libtards. Took their faggot politics with them to Texas and that state is on the verge of turning blue. It’ll turn into California 2.0.

Yeah but now those libtards. Took their faggot politics with them to Texas and that state is on the verge of turning blue. It’ll turn into California 2.0.
I wouldn't worry too much about that. Texas is still very highly conservative.

Never heard of Rhodesia or South Africa?
Look at those places now white people have gone
Pretty sure it's called Zimbabwe now. Why does everyone call it Rhodesia

i aint goin to that shit hole craka! :soy:

You seriously didn't know white people lived in Zimbabwe and south Africa? How ignorant are some Americans kek
Not American, and I mostly don't care about other people outside of my country

The whole of africa would turn into something x times worse than Liberia if all blacks were sent back there.

Yes, but we'd see a lot of Liberia's pop up in Africa...

Hmm let me thing abou…YES!

Mulattas are better served on the slave market, establishing a network between racially-segregated states.

Hmm let me thing abou…YES!
Did you know that Elijah Muhammad, the leader of the Nation of Islam, wanted a separate country for black Americans? He wanted the USA to set aside 3 or 4 southern states in the USA for blacks to set up their country or alternatively, some land in Africa in which to set up a country.