Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

New incel achievement unlocked

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Tfw you will never become a nightmare level incel, you just live on nightmare level:feelsbadman::feelscry:.

One of the commenters there recapped how those guys are doing, most of them apparently got girlfriends and ascended some time after filming that:feelsugh:.

Tfw you will never become a nightmare level incel, you just live on nightmare level:feelsbadman::feelscry:.

One of the commenters there recapped how those guys are doing, most of them apparently got girlfriends and ascended some time after filming that:feelsugh:.

I aleredy posted this retard Kek, Stop giving him attention!
More people than me have aleredy given him plenty.

Image 2024 03 24 175604018

will watch when home:yes:

Fuck that insufferable cunt, if they told him to cut his hair he would throw a bitch fit.

Over for the search function:feelshaha:, I tried checking if anyone already posted this but didn't find anything.

:feelsokman:
im 1minute in and he already unironically said 'take a shower once in a while'

this gonna be a tough one

lmfao should i make a yt channel, roast my own threads, call myself a terrorist while larping as anti-incel and then hook up with this nigga and analyze my own threads on his stream :lul::lul::lul:

lmao the entitlement shit at 2:50
and then he says "no, you have to have something that is worth being attracted to"
you mean like looks?

Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Can we get a tldr im not watching a 30 min video