Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL new cringe anime series with an incel MC

(I saw "new" but didn't notice thread was created in 2021, looks like all 14 eps are completed now so i can binge-watch, hadn't heard of this until now weirdly, guess I'm out of the loop so it's not that weird)

I will end up watching this eventually of course but I'm kind of annoyed with these series starring guys who IMO look pretty decent (like Brad or Chadlight) instead of legit Melvins.

This guy looks like a bishounen with slightly messy hair TBH like the only thing standing between him and a GF is actually shit like using shampoo.

He's basically a strawman mentalcel buying into foid narratives that it's just about his personality, he actually doesn't have a bad facial structure at all, he's cute enough for plenty of girls to be interested in him.

Why can't they play it straight and make him at least as ugly as Isami Nishimura was in Touch?
IsamiNishimura
Touch

he had oneitis for Minami and she never had any feels for him in return, only having feels for the Uesugi brothers
he's also a good case study for us because he actually did have a girl interested in him (Suzuko) who was a landwhale that he was also constantly rejecting

Suzuko

Although I doubt most of us have plump thicc qts like Suzuko jealous of our oneitis of Minami we should always keep an eye open to the possibility I guess.

In the case of Isami he was physically fit so had personality grounds to reject her for her lack of physical fitness. I can't really say that hypocritically since I'm chunky too, not quite as much as her but enough that I couldn't be elitist about it.

-

there aer also uglier incels than Isami out there who don't have an orbiter landwhale we could also hold up as examples for who they should be using in an anime tbh

not just fat but also ugly facial structure and shit

Last edited:
I've looked through all of the seasonal anime and there's literally nothing that I want to watch. Attack on Titan was the only one I was watching but I dropped it because I decided to read the manga instead. It's all the same shit. Isekai shit, Slice of Life shit, generic fantasy world shit and continuations of shit we've already seen. There are no anime that are being made today that will be looked back on in 10,20 or 30 years time as a classic masterpiece.
It's always either a soy harem 40IQ protagonist that spends his time acting like a bitch while everyone is dying OR some overpowered toddler, chosen of god & supreme king of jews that lives on godmode

2017-2020 animes are just a fucking copypasta at this point

i REALLY miss the honest and genuine character development of the early 2000s

77ab8f832848ccb738f430431bc5db9f3143dce0r1-1039-1086v2_uhq.jpg

haruhi in the bunny suit made my pp hard as fuck back in the day.

of course not because anime is gay
Do you want to have a SOS squad?