Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL new cringe anime series with an incel MC

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★
...and of course the class stacy insults him and starts dropping bluepills
"life is not unfair bro life's balanced bro you can do anything with effort bro"
The series in question is Jaku-Chara Tomozaki-kun
Screenshot 15

Screenshot 21

Conclusion: anime is gay

Modern Anime is mostly trash
Just pretty animations, no story.

>watching anime
I really hope you guys don't do that.
Haruhi2

This is why i cannot enjoy Anime.

It's Either shit like this or traps, it's all gay shit now gone are the days of High T fighting Anime.

It's Either shit like this or traps, it's all gay shit now gone are the days of High T fighting Anime.

I'll add Japanese just seem to enjoy cucking themselves.

Like when i was a kid i just wanted to see cool shit meanwhile Jap youth of the same age group were into Anime where mc simps for some hoe for the whole series.

Last edited:
Another Incel mangaka dreaming of ascension with a cute japanese school girl so he lives this reality by making a manga about it and now it gets an adaptation.
I'VE SEEN THIS BEFORE IM TELLING YA

I've looked through all of the seasonal anime and there's literally nothing that I want to watch. Attack on Titan was the only one I was watching but I dropped it because I decided to read the manga instead. It's all the same shit. Isekai shit, Slice of Life shit, generic fantasy world shit and continuations of shit we've already seen. There are no anime that are being made today that will be looked back on in 10,20 or 30 years time as a classic masterpiece.

patronizing bullshit where a cartoon tells you 3rd wave feminism is fair and good

this is the best time in history to be alive, goy! desu!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZKn3xSNp78

"Listen, a person's appearance comes down to two things: expression and posture."
"You can get pretty close to normie-level looks."
"But I agree that making no effort and blaming the game for your loss is a gamer's greatest shame."
"Medium Goal: Have a girlfriend before starting your third year of high school."

All the above captions actually in this episode btw

Last edited:
I started reading the manga once. The foid should have been executed in chapter 1.

"life is not unfair bro life's balanced bro you can do anything with effort bro"
View attachment 393839
View attachment 393840
Conclusion: anime is gay

read the Light novel, the foid helps him 'level up' irl and the amount of bluebells dropped is insane.
In one part the foid even goes as far as to say attractive faces are only attractive because of facial expression and shows how 'ugly' she is if she isn't wearing a smile, JFL

Seems like its a series about bluepilling a blackpilled MC. And of course it'll work JFL

YuiSubs Jaku Chara Tomozaki kun   01 NVENC H265 1080pmkv snapshot 1244211

YuiSubs Jaku Chara Tomozaki kun   01 NVENC H265 1080pmkv snapshot 1246933

Japanese damage control
This is their way of reintegrating low status males back into society tbh
At least it comes with the promise of a gf if you follow through.
You don't even get that in western countries.

Another Incel mangaka dreaming of ascension with a cute japanese school girl so he lives this reality by making a manga about it and now it gets an adaptation.
I guess the mangala wanted to imagine a just world where working hard actually gives you results and looks can be easily overcome and women aren't shallow.

Anime is escapism after all. The writer imagines a fantasy world which has no basis in reality. After all you will never find an incel ascending by having a nice personality irl.
I guess the mangala wanted to imagine a just world where working hard actually gives you results and looks can be easily overcome and women aren't shallow.

Anime is escapism after all. The writer imagines a fantasy world which has no basis in reality. After all you will never find an incel ascending by having a nice personality irl.

What's wrong with wanting entertainment in the form of anime? I could care less about the bullshit bluepills if all I'm trying is to escape reality for a few seconds. Although tbf the modern ones aren't really my style except for a few.

So it explicitly drops blackpils, which then get shotdown by the cunt's normie platitudes. Teen Titans Go does that too, but proves the blackpill right. Who's right in this show?

looking like another shit season with the exception of like three series

i’m only watching AoT and rezero this season, everything is else cringe(even rezero, shit is overrated)

Hey @PotatoTomato
Did you watch Tower Of God from last year ?
I´m a big reader of that Webtoon.
It´s awesome.
A story of a simp turned into a broken edgelord, and then a hero.

Hey @PotatoTomato
It´s awesome.
I watched the anime adaptation and really liked it. Hated the MC tho, he was a gigasimp.
Didn't read the webtoon. Haven't read many of those, but I really like Bastard, Annarasumanara and The Friendly Winter

Said it before, will say it again here. I read the manga of this anime before I got blackpilled hard and it is just not that great, even from redpill perspective.
To add insult to the injury, he was obsessed with the top player of the fighting game he grinds, and surprise surprise, the stacy is the top player. She is basically a Mary Sue with extra steps methinks. Blessed with looks, social clout, and an axe wound to amp all these stats, AND SHE STILL GRINDS A FIGHTING GAME LIKE A SUBHUMAN MALE TO RISE TO THE TOP. MOREOVER, FINDS THE MC AND MENTORS HIM TO "HEAL HIS """"DEFINITELY WRONG OUTLOOK ON LIFE"""""".

This show is just a bluepill fantasy ascension with extra steps in a Japanese high school setting.

I've looked through all of the seasonal anime and there's literally nothing that I want to watch. Attack on Titan was the only one I was watching but I dropped it because I decided to read the manga instead. It's all the same shit. Isekai shit, Slice of Life shit, generic fantasy world shit and continuations of shit we've already seen. There are no anime that are being made today that will be looked back on in 10,20 or 30 years time as a classic masterpiece.
what about jujutsu kaisen maby

Even an incel has to be portrayed by a pretty boy. It's over.

Even an incel has to be portrayed by a pretty boy. It's over.
Do you think that anime in Japan is becoming more filled with anti hikki and anti ldar messaging?

That looks like hentai tbh

It's Either shit like this or traps, it's all gay shit now

It's always either a soy harem 40IQ protagonist that spends his time acting like a bitch while everyone is dying OR some overpowered toddler, chosen of god & supreme king of jews that lives on godmode

2017-2020 animes are just a fucking copypasta at this point

i REALLY miss the honest and genuine character development of the early 2000s

77ab8f832848ccb738f430431bc5db9f3143dce0r1-1039-1086v2_uhq.jpg

Hey @PotatoTomato
It´s awesome.
Unpopolar opinion: Rachel is fucking adorable :feelshmm:

Maxresdefault 2

Last edited:
@DarkMTS_57 You like webtoons, right?
I'm currently reading Sweet Home, from the same author of Bastard. It's awesome. I highly recommend both series if you like thrillers

I watched the anime adaptation and really liked it. Hated the MC tho, he was a gigasimp.
Didn't read the webtoon. Haven't read many of those, but I really like Bastard, Annarasumanara and The Friendly Winter
You should read tho
It´s a masterpiece, and the art design is unique.
Unpopolar opinion: Rachel is fucking adorable :feelshmm:

View attachment 403566
Lol in the anime!
In the webtoon, it´s a different story.
@DarkMTS_57 You like webtoons, right?
I'm currently reading Sweet Home, from the same author of Bastard. It's awesome. I highly recommend both series if you like thrillers
I like action oriented stories.
One webtoon that disappointed me, since it started pretty good was Unordinary.
The author ( a fem ) ruined that webtoon tbh

The only manga written by a fem that hasn´t disappointed me yet is D.Gray Man. ( still waiting for ch.239 )

Also read Apotheosis ( in the beginning slightly rushed, but it gets the best progression starting from ch.30 ), TAL, The Breaker & The Breaker: New Waves.
They are my top favorite mangas/manhwa.