Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never join a normie community or chat when you are a known incel.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
So I made this thread:

https://www.reddit.com/r/exmuslim/comments/7hh4i4/my_parents_think_i_am_gay_i_think_i_am_legit_at/?st=JAT5G5HP&sh=441bbfe2

90% is fiction. There are a million threads about females slutting about so I wanted to see what their reaction was to this.

Anyways some guy in an exmuslim discord chat invited me because he said everyone there thought I was hillarious. I joined because it is rare for people to like me. When I joined it was terrible, anything I did they perceived as wrong was the reason I’m incel and the roasties were particularly vicious. I learned my lesson to never interact with normies. Everyone hates us, we only have each other brothers

Well that's a given.

Hit the gym and all your problems will go away. Just don’t think about it and just do it. If you cant afford it, get cheap weights off kijiji, do pushups, table/chair dips, anything. Just fucking do something. Commit for 30 days and another 30 after. Just do it and dont think! It’s not just to get muscles, it’s to boost confidence and increase testosterone to man you up. I dont know what this trap shit is but any time you think of doin lame stuff, pick up weights.
You don’t GET ‘female’ interest, you have to earn it. Confidence is the way and that’s why you’re exercising. Remember that. Muscles is secondary. Confidence is the objective.
just lift brah

Grotesque said:
Hit the gym and all your problems will go away. Just don’t think about it and just do it. If you cant afford it, get cheap weights off kijiji, do pushups, table/chair dips, anything. Just fucking do something. Commit for 30 days and another 30 after. Just do it and dont think! It’s not just to get muscles, it’s to boost confidence and increase testosterone to man you up. I dont know what this trap shit is but any time you think of doin lame stuff, pick up weights.
You don’t GET ‘female’ interest, you have to earn it. Confidence is the way and that’s why you’re exercising. Remember that. Muscles is secondary. Confidence is the objective.
just lift brah
In that thread is some of the shittest platitudes I have seen

ilieknothing said:
 When I joined it was terrible, anything I did they perceived as wrong was the reason I’m incel and the roasties were particularly vicious. I learned my lesson to never interact with normies. Everyone hates us, we only have each other brothers

themoreyouknow.gif

Not trying to be a dick right now but, that should've been a given. We are the misfits, the losers, the genetic trash left to rot. That's just how nature is.

BeepBeepAmJeep said:
ilieknothing said:
When I joined it was terrible, anything I did they perceived as wrong was the reason I’m incel and the roasties were particularly vicious. I learned my lesson to never interact with normies. Everyone hates us, we only have each other brothers
themoreyouknow.gif
Not trying to be a dick right now but, that should've been a given. We are the misfits, the losers, the genetic trash left to rot. That's just how nature is.

The dude said everyone thought I was hillarious. I guess you don’t believe them even though they give you compliments

Yea it's tough accepting a genetic trash role

It helps me knowing that all my fellow nerdic brothers are resigned to the same fate.

IdealMaxilla said:
Yea it's tough accepting a genetic trash role
It helps me knowing that all my fellow nerdic brothers are resigned to the same fate.
Yeah, we'll always have each other

This is why I love this forum. Normies CANNOT understand how difficult it is for us.

ilieknothing said:
The dude said everyone thought I was hillarious. I guess you don’t believe them even though they give you compliments

That's correct. I've learned that they're always laughing at me, not my jokes. People, especially FHOs love to hate on genetic trash men, they will not hesitate to give you complements, sarcastic or not. Their words are always either virtue signalling or instinctive disdain from them, very rarely any compassion or logic involved.

It doesn't matter what you do or say. They will rationalize reasons to bully you.

That's why I'd never post outside the incelosphere.

I just learned that it was a roastie and not a dude who invited me to the discord. My hate for those things just increased even more

ilieknothing said:
I just learned that it was a roastie and not a dude who invited me to the discord. My hate for those things just increased even more

Further reasons to just ban womyn from the internet.

The same thing happened to me twice bro, except it was on World of Warcraft

VLÖ said:
ilieknothing said:
Further reasons to just ban womyn from the internet.
Females should never be allowed here