Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never go full retard [ROIDCEL EDITION]

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
m2OP5tu.jpg

DYEL mode. 15 years old.

50toKiC.jpg

Lifting naturally for years. Pretty much the perfect body. 19 years old.

u6kqMvZ.jpg

Getting a bit too extreme now, but it's just for a show, RIGHT?

GPEuobB.jpg

After many cycles. Full on bloatcel and agecel due to rapid aging. 22 years old btw.

He pretty much ruined himself. Roidcelling is great and all, but don't go full retard like this guy did. There is a time to stop. If you already have the perfect body without roiding, then there is no need to do so.

This is tragic. It was probably reading all the retards on the misc who think good normal weights are "Auschwitz mode" that poisoned his mind.

LOOL wtaf. He went from a 4 to a 7 back down to a 4.

Based on everything I've seen, roidcelling ages the fuck out of you. It can also make your nose bigger, your face generally uglier and accelerate hair loss.

It seems to affect people to varying degrees though. Some extremely lucky guys with great genes won't suffer any of these downsides, at least not to a significant extent. Most guys won't be so lucky though.

What a shame. He had a very beautiful body
>natty
Is it really possible to be fit like the second pic while being natty?

I seriously cannot believe that some men think that women find powerlifter tier males attractive.

m2OP5tu.jpg

DYEL mode. 15 years old.

50toKiC.jpg

Lifting naturally for years. Pretty much the perfect body. 19 years old.

u6kqMvZ.jpg

Getting a bit too extreme now, but it's just for a show, RIGHT?

GPEuobB.jpg

After many cycles. Full on bloatcel and agecel due to rapid aging. 22 years old btw.

He pretty much ruined himself. Roidcelling is great and all, but don't go full retard like this guy did. There is a time to stop. If you already have the perfect body without roiding, then there is no need to do so.

Wrist / forearm evolution between pic1 and pic2 is lifefuel.

As a wristcel, I lookforward for forearm growth, and having enough muscle to cover my shitty wrists.

This is tragic. It was probably reading all the retards on the misc who think good normal weights are "Auschwitz mode" that poisoned his mind.

This. Misc is cancer tbh.

The ideal physique = just enough muscle to not look skinny at low BF + v-taper

What an utter dumb ass. Just lol at men thinking women are attracted to that autistic shit.

He should've corded wasting his potential like that.

literally ruined himself..

holy shit... that dumbass is 22 yrs old in pic 4?

rope asap.