Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Never eating alone at a fancy restaurant as an unwanted man

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
right now I’m eating at an expensive restaurant near my college, I just spent about 10 dollars which is very expensive in my country (300 baht) it is one of my biggest regrets in the month…literally just spent my wage for a day for a meal

I just want to feel important…but the waiters not even look at me when they served my food

Fuck this

right now I’m eating at an expensive restaurant near my college, I just spent about 10 dollars which is very expensive in my country (300 baht) it is one of my biggest regrets in the month…literally just spent my wage for a day for a meal

I just want to feel important…but the waiters not even look at me when they served my food

Fuck this
so ? as long as u get ur food.

how can $10 be fancy?

Nothing can beat genetics. Ugly people in such places are seen as unnecessary.

Enjoy your food and fuck those jealous wagies they'll never enjoy food that tasty

Many of the foids may be men, just saying (assuming you live in thailand)

Btw The “fancy restaurant” OP is referring to is KFC

Too bad I’m one of them most of the time
When you're not 1 don't fall into the trap of thinking about work, enjoy your off days.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back