Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Never bring your white boyfriend back to China, because there will always be younger and prettier girls desperately trying to seduce him

Is it really JBW if they had girlfriends in the first place. No amount of whiteness is gonna make a Chinese Foid want me when my face is ugly.
We both go to China and then we can see who ends up ascending

Jbw can easily be seen the moment a white man spotted, i wont even accept blackpill if it doesnt have jbw theory in it

Is it really JBW if they had girlfriends in the first place. No amount of whiteness is gonna make a Chinese Foid want me when my face is ugly.
Have you even been to FUCKING riceland!?
Christian Bale Yes GIF by PeacockTV

Is blackops2cel a fakecel?
He have ton of matches in SEA theres ppl already tried catfish with his pic, maybe incel in the west but slayer in SEA, idk tbh i feel u just wanna bait me to say this but i took the bait anyway

Have you even been to FUCKING riceland!?
Christian Bale Yes GIF by PeacockTV
Nope i'm too poor to travel outside of my home country, The asians that are in my country do not find me attractive. If JBW was real i wouldn't be here right now.

He have ton of matches in SEA theres ppl already tried catfish with his pic, maybe incel in the west but slayer in SEA, idk tbh i feel u just wanna bait me to say this but i took the bait anyway
It was a serious question

I was pretending to be him and I got nudes from a white foid in Chadstralia

Nope i'm too poor to travel outside of my home country, The asians that are in my country do not find me attractive. If JBW was real i wouldn't be here right now.
That's because you're competing with Chad in your country, go to gookland and make sure you're in a city with a low amount of foreigners.

It's because your competing with other White-NTs. If you were to go to RICELAND, your 'subhumanity' would most likely MOG or be on the same level as the AVERAGE ricecel there. And also your 'whiteness' would definitely be a LOOKS MULTIPLIER against those fucking shitskins!
Girl Smile GIF

Last edited:
Jbw can easily be seen the moment a white man spotted, i wont even accept blackpill if it doesnt have jbw theory in it
This better be fucking true because if its not Im gonna kill myself for real.

Although I don't know if slavs count as white at this point.

Remember w0men are minority in China do to the 1 child policy, this is brutal ragepill for Ricecels.

KEEEEEEEEEEK if it wasn't for their high IQ, chinese would be more subhuman than niggers.

JFL this actually shows something else though, alot of "m-muh shy introverted" men aren't actually introverted, they just dont get female attention. Notice how this guy, who was probably some loser who got bullied in HS, suddenly became a chad who didn't GAF about his chink GF's opinions on if he fucks random women on the side?

Come to Pattaya with us the girls love rices there. You can larp as chinese or japanese JFL
I'd just be NT over there tbh, as well as having to 'compensate' via BETABUXXING.:feelsugh: No thank you, brocel.

I'd just be NT over there tbh, as well as having to 'compensate' via BETABUXXING.:feelsugh: No thank you, brocel.
Yeah nigga we going there to fuck whores JFL u think ama go ascend there :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I will try ascending in Philiphinnes though. Vietnam, Korea and Japan too but I dont think that will work.

I need to try to ascend with a gook. If that fails it's ovER.

I need to try to ascend with a gook. If that fails it's ovER.
Ascend with a sheboon instead. Your son would thank you for it, if you go for a noodle whores he would end up here again :feelskek::lul:

Ascend with a sheboon instead. Your son would thank you for it, if you go for a noodle whores he would end up here again :feelskek::lul:
Nigger thinks I would even reproduce + I am not into monkeys. If I had a nigger son I wouldn't even consider him mine. I would make sure to get rid of him by drowning him in a river or something.

I will try ascending in Philiphinnes though. Vietnam, Korea and Japan too but I dont think that will work.
Exellent 'location' for SEAmaxxing, I guarantee you'll SLAY noodle-pussy there.:yes:

Exellent 'location' for SEAmaxxing, I guarantee you'll SLAY noodle-pussy there.:yes:
I am going to kill myself if I don't so yeah.

I am not joking either btw I been on this dogshit site for 6 years, I am 29. I am done with life dude this is my last attempt.

I am not coming back from SEA empty handed.

You're not even fully white though. Why won't you have children if you could?
The better question is why should I have kids if I like whites, hate ethnics? Not fully white so I shouldn't have kids.
Just breed with a tall sheboon and get a mogger son
"Just breed". Damn thanks for giving this incredible advice on an incel website. I just have to have to breed. And as I said I don't care how mogger my kid is. If he is a nigger, he is getting the death penalty from me.

The better question is why should I have kids if I like whites, hate ethnics? Not fully white so I shouldn't have kids.
JBB >>> JBW in at current state
"Just breed". Damn thanks for giving this incredible advice on an incel website.
Okay, try to breed with a tall sheboon. Africamaxxing could work
And as I said I don't care how mogger my kid is. If he is a nigger, he is getting the death penalty from me.
Just kill your mogger son over bullshit theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back