Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My hairdresser made a passive-aggressive comment about my white boyfriend

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/interracialdating/comments/159j3t5/my_hairdresser_made_a_passiveaggressive_comment/

"Chinese girls are all dating white boys, who shall Chinese boys date?"

Look, I'm sorry about the struggle of East Asian men in the heterosexual dating scene, but that doesn't mean they are entitled to my time and my body. And subtly hinting I'm dating my boyfriend because of racism is just so unprofessional and hateful.

Jfl, based hairdresser. Of course the noodlewhore has no remorse and calls her racist for simply making an obvious observation. I can guarantee most people who interact with noodlewhores notice this, they just keep their mouth shut because it doesn't concern them.

Also she acts like the "dating struggles" of chinkcels have nothing to do with her when it's exactly noodlewhores like her that are the reason we don't get laid :feelsclown:

@pyromancer1234 @starcrapoo

This is perfect lmao

Noodlewhores being noodlewhores

Noodlewhores like her need to be fried in gutter oil

Noodle whores making life hell on earth for rice males like usual.

This shaming of noodlewhores needs to be done all the time

The reason she's so offended is because noodlewhores think other foids are jealous of them dating cumskins when in reality they're just extremely confused and don't understand why noodles are like this.

This is perfect lmao
Noodlewhores being noodlewhores
Noodlewhores like her need to be fried in gutter oil
based hair dresser
Noodle whores making life hell on earth for rice males like usual.
She said in a comment that she isn't a woman :worryfeels:

The reason she's so offended is because noodlewhores think other foids are jealous of them dating cumskins when in reality they're just extremely confused and don't understand why noodles are like this.

These slant eyed bitches really hate their men huh. Abort if your baby ain't a girl, long life of hardship ahead otherwise.

These slant eyed bitches really hate their men huh. Abort if your baby ain't a girl, long life of hardship ahead otherwise.
Your account is now 5 years old…

I’m next…

She said in a comment that she isn't a woman (Trans) or a man
Said femme non binary, I'm assuming it's a woman with a mental illness; well more potent than they normally have.

She said in a comment that she isn't a woman (Trans) or a man
In the OP it said “femme non binary”, foids that say this say they are not “women”. Although there is a chance it is a ladyboy, this trannyism is confusing as fuck

Hairdresser should have slit her throat with scissors

In the OP it said “femme non binary”, foids that say this say they are not “women”. Although there is a chance it is a ladyboy, this trannyism is confusing as fuck
My pronouns are sexual & chocolate as I identify as a large black man that fucks granny & she gives birth to a hand.

I think it's just a foid who wants to feel special by being "woke"

More people need to do this, Very based hair dresser.

No, I think noodle whores get offended at being called out for dating white men so much because it's an indrect way of telling her "hey, you hate your chinky features and yearn for your descendants to look less and less like you". Or it's a way of indirectly saying "you sure want to escape your gookiness, dont you?".

Chinese should have slam dunked more noodle whore babies into the trash can.

No, I think noodle whores get offended at being called out for dating white men so much because it's an indrect way of telling her "hey, you hate your chinky features and yearn for your descendants to look less and less like you". Or it's a way of indirectly saying "you sure want to escape your gookiness, dont you?".
They so badly want to be white.

They so badly want to be white.
Water is wet. It's actually an amazing proof of lookism. Despite asians having 5000+ years of civilization and modern first world countries, they're so ugly that the average Chinese women would still choose an Indian man instead.

We need more of this. AF deserve to be called out at every turn for their unceasing bedwenching. They've already proven to have no moral compass, so external shaming is all we have left.

Said femme non binary, I'm assuming it's a woman with a mental illness; well more potent than they normally have.
It literally has "gal" in its username but gets offended when called a woman.

Noodlewhore chasing JBW hits again.. now 2047372716483th in this year.

The older Asians are way more race conscious but I wonder if that hairdresser isn't just a bitter old FOB mad because she didn't have the same expansive options.

Or maybe she has a son that she wants to be married someday.

Chinese girls are all dating white boys, who shall Chinese boys date?
that's not at all passive aggressive. that's about as explicit as the hairdresser could get.

Last edited:
Checking the posts on her profile mentions “anxiety” over making basic decisions and bitching at her grandma because she has a different political opinion. 100% a foid

Asian women are the real racists, they purposely date white men to feel better about themselves, and they deny their own men love and sex. Asian men have been betrayed by their women, when will they realize this? Neverz that's why wee need to spread the truth

life of a noodlewhore is depressing to the core they hate their own race skin.
so much they betray their race and want to procreate with white race and make that seed give life instead of rice seed,
image living in body you hate and just used by white man to spread his seed.
life of Microsoft explorer

While I'm sure this is accurate for noodlewhores, technically speaking, the poster here is NOT a noodlewhore. Do people actually read these things?

The poster is a "femme non-binary, they/ them" ... TRANSLATION: ladyboy fag. It's a dude dating white men who would probably otherwise be a ricecel .

Noodlewhores are bigger white supremacists than hitler

Perfectly reasonable question and this chink whore has to lash out like a fucking psycho over nothing. HOW DARE YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO QUESTION MY KIND'S WHITE FEVER?

Chink foid needs to bring me my take-out boxes.

Jfl, based hairdresser. Of course the noodlewhore has no remorse and calls her racist for simply making an obvious observation. I can guarantee most people who interact with noodlewhores notice this, they just keep their mouth shut because it doesn't concern them.
It's nice to get confirmation that people notice these things. Wish I could go get a haircut there.

"Chinese girls are all dating white boys, who shall Chinese boys date?"
Asian women already have an answer for this question.
Their answer is loud and clear: they want nothing less than extinction — the total extermination of Asian men. The original feminists postulated a world where men were reduced to 10%. Asian women want Asian men reduced to 0%.

Last edited:
Their answer is loud and clear: they want nothing less than extinction — the total extermination of Asian men. The original feminists postulated a world where men were reduced to 10%. Asian women want Asian men reduced to 0%.
This.

RIcecels are not human being but just some sort of things they don't want to encounter or deal with till the very end of their life, for noodlewhores. They always come up with "muh asian patriarchy" or "they remind me of my brothers" but we all already know why they do behave like that. What they want is simple : total ricecel extinction, and whitu cocku.

This.

RIcecels are not human being but just some sort of things they don't want to encounter or deal with till the very end of their life, for noodlewhores. They always come up with "muh asian patriarchy" or "they remind me of my brothers" but we all already know why they do behave like that. What they want is simple : total ricecel extinction, and whitu cocku.
But normies won't address this. Everyone knows deep down, yet they conveniently ignore this massive fucking issue. Ethnics gotta stop immigrating to the west entirely, there's no net gain for you unless ur chad

You know its bad when other foids comment on it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back