Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Never bring your white boyfriend back to China, because there will always be younger and prettier girls desperately trying to seduce him

Just kill those noodles with love

Interesting thread. I am very ugly but I will try geomaxing in China, Japan, Korea and SEA. If only I had more money.

We both go to China and then we can see who ends up ascending
Alright, count me in

Broke American Uni Student Wageslavecel v. Currycel with a decent paying job. :feelsjuice:
This better be fucking true because if its not Im gonna kill myself for real.
Each day, I grow more mentally strayed & desperate for a way out
Although I don't know if slavs count as white at this point.
You guys are, but if we go by the standard of NW Europeans with a Nordic or Atlantid pheno being the ideal "beauty standard" it means Slavs will benefit in a way due to proximity.

Never understand the dislike for you guys at all- it's odd how Western Europeans nowadays go on about Slavs yet browns & blacks cause more issues.

You guys are, but if we go by the standard of NW Europeans with a Nordic or Atlantid pheno being the ideal "beauty standard" it means Slavs will benefit in a way due to proximity.

Never understand the dislike for you guys at all- it's odd how Western Europeans nowadays go on about Slavs yet browns & blacks cause more issues.
Yh idk. A lot of slavs emigrating west are of the low quality troublemakers but the worst they gonna do is drunkmaxx or steal shit they not gonna try to change your culture or shit like that so idk why they hating them so much over muslims :lul:

I need to try to ascend with a gook. If that fails it's ovER.
Being 1/4 gook already fucked you enough, you wouldve been at least a normie slav

Youd better not have kids

I just need $5k and I will go geomax in China.
China isnt for geomaxxing anymore

maybe you will pull some sub3 fat ugly noodle in a tier4 or below city

Most mtb+ noodles in china want anyone thats RICH or have STATUS

Go Philippines instead

Being 1/4 gook already fucked you enough, you wouldve been at least a normie slav

Youd better not have kids
Don't worry kek. Only way I would ever have kids is if I was chad but even then genetic recombination can fuck them over. If I was an amoral bastard I could just have a fuck ton of kids but it's not my style.

That foid probably would have left him for a taller, better looking guy.

Also, I can't get tinder matches in China or Korea, lol. I guess it's over even there. I really thought I looked good enough to seamaxx at least but I guess not.

This doesn't make sense, why would they like a mid white man (prob a low tier normie)? Like genuinely beautiful women?
Maybe greencard something like that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back