Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Netflix made a documentary bashing gay conversion therapy

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

iu

Look at these idiots, I can't even take them seriously

I don't care what they say, gay conversion therapy is necessary and based

gay conversion therapy is stupid

Yes, because all we need is more competition ... :feelsseriously:

Kill gay fags (In Minecraft)

Liken say why
you can't convert a faggot into a straight person any more than you can convert a straight person into a faggot

imagine if a group of armed simps and redditors devised some sort of "therapy" that would convert you to liking (i.e. being sexually aroused by) 300-pound landwhales. that sounds absurd, doesn't it?

point is, attraction and arousal are, to a significant degree, genetically hard-wired. any therapy that claims they can change your sexual orientation is pseudoscientific

you can't convert a faggot into a straight person any more than you can convert a straight person into a faggot

imagine if a group of armed simps and redditors devised some sort of "therapy" that would convert you to liking (i.e. being sexually aroused by) 300-pound landwhales. that sounds absurd, doesn't it?

point is, attraction and arousal are, to a significant degree, genetically hard-wired. any therapy that claims otherwise is pseudoscientific
armed simps and Redditors:feelshaha::feelstastyman:

once a gay person always a gay person but incels can’t be gay because that’ll make them compromised fakecels that decided to go gay for sex and want to be used as a fleshlight like some Furry avi Twitter user. Yeah I’ll agree attraction is hard-wired but like Netflix ran out ideas making a doc about this

armed simps and Redditors:feelshaha::feelstastyman:

once a gay person always a gay person but incels can’t be gay because that’ll make them compromised fakecels that decided to go gay for sex and want to be used as a fleshlight like some Furry avi Twitter user. Yeah I’ll agree attraction is hard-wired but like Netflix ran out ideas making a doc about this
dont get the reference but ok

Netflix is Jewish and I hate the niggers in their movies. It’s all mixed race couples and trannies and niggers (or all 3)
you should be put in a camp

dont get the reference but ok

Dude said we should go gay and accept our lower masculinity status and I picked on him for

furries are usually gay men that lost it and like to be reminded of the lack of masculinity and act like pet dogs

point is, attraction and arousal are, to a significant degree, genetically hard-wired. any therapy that claims they can change your sexual orientation is pseudoscientific
It's a mental illness like any other, if you have a person with schizophrenia for instance, do you just go and tell people "it's who they are, we should just leave them be" or do you say "hey, this is a big problem, we should find a way to prevent this"

The kind of mentality you have, started with the gays and then it moved on to the transgenders, because people got too soft, the only way to treat these people is by seeing it for what it is, instead of what you want it to be.

It's a mental illness like any other, if you have a person with schizophrenia for instance, do you just go and tell people "it's who they are, we should just leave them be" or do you say "hey, this is a big problem, we should find a way to prevent this"

The kind of mentality you have, started with the gays and then it moved on to the transgenders, because people got too soft, the only way to treat these people is by seeing it for what it is, instead of what you want it to be.
Schizophrenia treatment plans don't include "praying the crazy away", does it?

The question is whether gay conversion therapy, as a medical practice, is actually sound. It isn't. So far all I can see is thinly disguised bible thumping.

Schizophrenia treatment plans don't include "praying the crazy away", does it?

The question is whether gay conversion therapy, as a medical practice, is actually sound. It isn't. So far all I can see is thinly disguised bible thumping.
Just because you don't agree with the method doesn't mean that you can't agree with the idea

If you want them to execute it professionally then just say so

If Netflix is bashing something, then it must be good.

Just because you don't agree with the method doesn't mean that you can't agree with the idea

If you want them to execute it professionally then just say so
That sounds like moving the goalposts.

I mean, it's hard to get behind any idea with such a terrible track record. Gay conversion therapy's been around, since when, the 70s? Oh wait, there are more LGBTABCASDQWEQOSDASDs now than ever before. I can't even keep up with their acronyms.

That sounds like moving the goalposts.

I mean, it's hard to get behind any idea with such a terrible track record. Gay conversion therapy's been around, since when, the 70s? Oh wait, there are more LGBTABCASDQWEQOSDASDs now than ever before. I can't even keep up with their acronyms.
So what's your solution then?, just let them be and marry who they want?, what a joke :society:

The media, schools, and SJW parent's, are all brainwashing the youth, this wouldn't be happening right now if homosexuality was outlawed.

:yes::yes::yes: This is true
there are more LGBTABCASDQWEQOSDASDs now than ever before. I can't even keep up with their acronyms.

I'm actually a member of the LGBTQATVWENFDISFNSIDHIFBJDCXXZSDJSIIWOQNS+++++++++ community, inkwell.

So what's your solution then?, just let them be and marry who they want?, what a joke :society:

The media, schools, and SJW parent's, are all brainwashing the youth, this wouldn't be happening right now if homosexuality was outlawed.
You know, every time someone mentions gay marriage I have no fucking clue why governments should even be involved in recognizing what seems like a heavily religious institution -- marriage. [UWSL]AFAIC it simply allows Chads and Stacies to take advantage of tax structures that single incels can't. Secularism is the only blackpilled position. [/UWSL]

What competition? We're not even playing the same game

I say do anything to help them. Or just put them out of their misery. :fuk:

We can teach them to restrict their sexuality to a point where it doesn't pose a problem. I mean hey, there are plenty of straight guys who occasionaly experiment with dudes. Who's to say we can't somewhat correct homosexuals with psychological conditioning

You know, every time someone mentions gay marriage I have no fucking clue why governments should even be involved in recognizing what seems like a heavily religious institution -- marriage. [UWSL]AFAIC it simply allows Chads and Stacies to take advantage of tax structures that single incels can't. Secularism is the only blackpilled position. [/UWSL]
Men and women are supposed to be pair bonded for life, it's been like this from our very conception, marriage is an extension of that, and gay people have no place in it.

I don't agree with what the state says about how marriage should be treated, getting half of your money taken away is cucked afterall.

If an ugly male marries his looksmatch then that's great, but it shouldn't be compromised if she cheats on him with another man.

:feelsugh:

Are they really strsight
That's what:soy: will tell you. That you need to experiment to explore your sexuality. So maybe its not that written in stone, especially for women

it's a failed thing as many fags too far gone

iu

Look at these idiots, I can't even take them seriously

I don't care what they say, gay conversion therapy is necessary and based

gay conversion therapy is stupid
Gay conversion therapy works:
point is, attraction and arousal are, to a significant degree, genetically hard-wired.
bullshit, there is no gay gene. Twin studies have also proven that homosexuality is not something one is born with.

We need gay cure camps (Concentration camps) asap.