Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Nerd slut fucks everyone but me.

WaifuOrDiefu

WaifuOrDiefu

Greycel
There’s this girl I was friends with. Nerd girl, gamer, anime, a little chubby but cute af. She has this reputation for being into aspies and like fact she’s devirginized several people I know. It’s like a fetish for her or something.

I messaged her to see if she’d be interested in me. She definitely read my text and hasn’t replied, like she’s legit ignoring me because other people are able to talk to her.

What the fuck.

She has probably even better aspies as options

Ok inceltears.

we need to find women with incel fetishes

You have to be aspiechad

You are an aspie among aspies. Probably the only one in your circle who browses this place.

Incel fetish... yeah right. There's no such thing as an ugly fetish

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong.

ur a troll fuck u

OP is troll

ban pls

5F18ED3A 922E 4708 8258 0F80022FC8F8

Just fucking acidface it and get it over with

She's just another degenerate whore.

I keep thinking if her like telling her friends about the ugly gamerfag who asked her out and them just laughing at me. For real it’s fuckin humiliating.

I keep thinking if her like telling her friends about the ugly gamerfag who asked her out and them just laughing at me. For real it’s fuckin humiliating.

Don't worry about that. This rejection won't change their opinion of you. They are going to think what they've always thought. I don't know if that's comforting or not, but it's the truth.

I'd go ER if I was in that situation

Yep just another used up slut I'm surprised she isn't charging money for her "services"
I can't believe incels let those degenerate whores get to them. JFL.

Fucking psyops bullshit.

Wow. Feel for you bro, maybe in the next life...

Why are people calling fake on this? I see nothing sketchy here.

Same shit has happened to me. This girl I knew literally fucked 3+ people when she was 14. I was better looking than her bf at the time and she still blew me off after she ended the relationship. I even was better looking than her.

Average girl has at least 20 options at any point in time. So it is nothing weird she didnt fuck you imo.

Mega suicide fuel, I'm sorry. Nothing worse knowing that she fucked other aspie incels but you're so far gone and truecelled you are beyond saving. This is the most potent suicide fuel.

Mega suicide fuel, I'm sorry. Nothing worse knowing that she fucked other aspie incels but you're so far gone and truecelled you are beyond saving. This is the most potent suicide fuel.
Sup my fellow reddit legend.

Not my type = ugly af

Average girl has at least 20 options at any point in time. So it is nothing weird she didnt fuck you imo.

Just 20, I believe the average girl has at least 30 options at any point in time.

Just 20, I believe the average girl has at least 30 options at any point in time.
Yeah I was going very conservatively. But the number is probably even higher than 30'. But 20 is like a given.

This post is a reminder that even girls with similar tastes than a good number of incels would ignore incels. I do not know if this post is blackpill or ragefuel. It is a reminder that we are rejected even by females that have things in common with us, something that annoys me to the core.

Yeah I was going very conservatively. But the number is probably even higher than 30'. But 20 is like a given.

You are right, 30 is also very conservative for today's standards. 50 may be the average for girls.

catfish her with some chad guy and make her send you nudes, then blackmail her tbh.

Exactly. At least the nerdy girls I knew growing up only fucked Chad and Tyrone.

I can't imagine how shitty I would have felt if the resident le nerdy girl fucked all my friends except me

I would have probably roped

I don’t know what I’m doing wrong.
Ask your friends how they got in her pants. If she's sleeping around there should be a way. But, don't get too hung up. It's false hope in all likelyhood.

how old are you?

i wouldnt lose my virginity to a slut specifically known to take virginities

fake and gay

It pisses me off because the “aspies” they are attracted to don’t even have real autism and are just NT guys trying to be edgy.

Real autism is a death sentence
I have very mild autism normies rarely ever notice but i have been diagnosed they only ever realise after i tell them.