Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stupid mom insults how i look but yet she a ugly bitch too

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
My mom is fucking retarded as shit. She doesn’t think right like i genuinely think she’s mentally ill and autistic same for my dad. My mom today decided to roast me and say that i look stupid with my hair.i insult her back and say she is litterally a 50 year old lady with tons wrinkles on her face. Then she gets mad and comes up with a stupid fucking combat She says “oh your just mad your dad didn’t pick you up”. Is this nigga retarded?

I legit had ranted too her about hating my dad What kind of stupid combat is that like she doesn’t think. She then walks off like a pissed off high school girl ( she wants to feel young again desperately)
She is so fucking slow and she doesnt knlw english well, her coworkers treat her like shit too. The other day i had to help her cuz her coworkers were frustrated over her and they were ignoring her and making sigh noises when she spoke cuz they told her countless times what to do and she still can’t get it in her head. i fucking warned her that this would happen.

Moms are dumb

She has no right whatsoever, to criticize you on your looks.
She´s the one who is partially responsible for your looks.

she’s mentally ill and autistic same for my dad.
Cute couple, match made in heaven.
This is what you get when a Femcel and .is member date eachother and end up having kids.

My mom wasn't the best.

Cute couple, match made in heaven.
This is what you get when a Femcel and .is member date eachother and end up having kids.
no they had past relationships before especially in high school unlike me who never did and they had a friend group too which i don’t have. Remmeber back in the day the standards were lower and it’s not as bad as it is now.

When 2 sub5's collide it is a sin

Foid angry son isn't a chad despite being ugly herself

You and your mom work at the same place ?

no they had past relationships before especially in high school unlike me who never did and they had a friend group too which i don’t have. Remmeber back in the day the standards were lower and it’s not as bad as it is now.

True, many men who are incels today would be serial sex havers before 2011, it's absolutely brutal how quickly it changed for the worse and how there's no end coming to how bad it's getting.

My mom is fucking retarded as shit. She doesn’t think right like i genuinely think she’s mentally ill and autistic same for my dad. My mom today decided to roast me and say that i look stupid with my hair.i insult her back and say she is litterally a 50 year old lady with tons wrinkles on her face. Then she gets mad and comes up with a stupid fucking combat She says “oh your just mad your dad didn’t pick you up”. Is this nigga retarded?

I legit had ranted too her about hating my dad What kind of stupid combat is that like she doesn’t think. She then walks off like a pissed off high school girl ( she wants to feel young again desperately)
She is so fucking slow and she doesnt knlw english well, her coworkers treat her like shit too. The other day i had to help her cuz her coworkers were frustrated over her and they were ignoring her and making sigh noises when she spoke cuz they told her countless times what to do and she still can’t get it in her head. i fucking warned her that this would happen.
Mothers Day Mom GIF

I relate to this. My mom was a stay at home mom for most of her life. Legit never had a job except working in a gift shop in college. My dad had some hard years financially, and my mom had to get a job.

belonging GIF by Old Navy

She worked at Old Navy for a few weeks and got fired. I had to drop her off at work some days. My mom got fired from fucking Old Navy. That’s the last time my mom tried having a job and being a productive member of society. Back to being a stay-at-home mom who can’t really cook or clean or anything else.

Even her own family gossips about her being kinda ditzy and totally insane. My grandpa, who’s like 80, called her stupid recently and made her cry. But it’s whatever because my whole family is retarded white trash.

Last edited:
my mom had me at 45
Moms are dumb
:yes::yes:
being born in the womb of a 45 year old foid is ultrafucked. That should be illegal. Increases the chances of autism etc. dumb foids. nobody actually cares about their children, they just want something to fill their empty boring lives with. if the child is non NT or disabled, mother gets post partum depression and feels like going ER on the kid.
BREEDING SHOULD BE MORE REGULATED. Parenting licenses

:yes::yes:
being born in the womb of a 45 year old foid is ultrafucked. That should be illegal. Increases the chances of autism etc. dumb foids. nobody actually cares about their children, they just want something to fill their empty boring lives with. if the child is non NT or disabled, mother gets post partum depression and feels like going ER on the kid.
BREEDING SHOULD BE MORE REGULATED. Parenting licenses
foids just sleepwalk through their tutorial mode life and end up with sub-5 children they're ultimately not happy with whether they admit it or not. she wants to care for chad's children instead.