Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nephilim mog me

Tallcel

Tallcel

Admiral
★★★★★
The Old Testament said these behemoth humanoid chads fucked human women and probably cucked ancientcels by mogging them to sheol. Rumors say some still live in caves throughout the world.

Greek Titans
Nordic Vanir
Giants of Native American lore
There's always a bigger chad

Killing incels has been sport since the beginning of time.
Eventually, high IQ cels invented guns to make men equal.

But now women want to ban guns because women hate equality
full

The "Nephilim" were probably the offspring of angels / demons that fucked women and gave birth to giants due to Angel / Human dna, which angered God so much that He flooded the Earth.

See "Book of Enoch"

That theory kind of disappears from the 4th Century Church Fathers onwards, who start to maintain that angels are genderless and can't reproduce.
See video:

Last edited:
I don't believe in sand religions.

I played dmc on nephilim mode

Last edited:
Nephilim-pill. Cunts passed us over to fuck demons.

Things haven't changed at all. Foids have been messing everything up since day one (or on/about day eight if you read the bible version literally).

Killing incels has been sport since the beginning of time.
Eventually, high IQ cels invented guns to make men equal.

But now women want to ban guns because women hate equality
full
you see the bullet holes on that monster peta chad?

The "Nephilim" were probably the offspring of angels / demons that fucked women and gave birth to giants due to Angel / Human dna, which angered God so much that He flooded the Earth.

See "Book of Enoch"

That theory kind of disappears from the 4th Century Church Fathers onwards, who start to maintain that angels are genderless and can't reproduce.
See video:

demons have gender maybe, since they appear human, but angels have been described as nightmarish giant spheres of rings and eyeballs and fire.

@Jacob Rothschild, thoughts?

Those were truly terachads

Hey OP, have you seen the pictures of the giant humanoid skeleton that was dug up like 10 years ago? I thought it was photoshopped but I guess it was a real skeleton. I think it was a nephilim skeleton.

I like Fields of the Nephilim.

See "Book of Enoch"

See video:

brutally over 4 non nephilimcels

Foids don't call them nephilim, they call them "good men".