Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Across Europe, a lot of women turn to Danish sperm to get pregnant. Here's why"

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
This is such a blackpill goldmine of an article holy shit:feelskek:.

Across the whole of Europe, women like Kim are pregnant or have conceived children from sperm donors through Danish sperm banks.

Some Dutch fertility clinics say more than 60% of their treatments are done with sperm from a Danish establishment. In neighbouring Belgium, 6 out of 10 children born thanks to sperm donations reportedly have biological Danish fathers. Roughly a fifth of donated sperm available in the UK is imported from Denmark. The Irish Times even claimed that 90% of Danish sperm goes to other EU countries.
Danish sperm banks themselves prefer not to give exact numbers on the amount of sperm donations they export, citing strategic reasons, but it is clear that they are dominant in Europe.
Motherfucker:blackpill::blackpill::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::blackpill::blackpill:.

The Vikings never stopped spreading their seed throughout Europe, they just fucking changed their methods:feelskek::feelskek::feelsree::feelsree:.

Not even the Dutch, the supposed gigamoggers of Europe, are safe from being cucked by the Danes holy shit:feelshaha::feelskek:. It's a fucking mog or be mogged world out there, and Nordics are lord over all of it.

After a thorough decision process, Kim ended up choosing a sperm donor with Portuguese descent that she found in the database of Denmark's Cryos International, by its own admission the largest sperm bank in the world.

Their popularity can be attributed in part to the broad selection of sperm donors, giving future mothers a diverse palette of phenotypes to choose from.
LMFAO at the gaslighting:feelskek:. You just fucking know what they are trying to do here by highlighting the story of a chick choosing a Portuguese donor and that bullshit about "diverse phenotypes." Literally everyone reading this will immediately understand that this is Nordic Chads mogging and cucking everyone else, so they are trying to gaslight the men in the cucked nations by claiming thatthis is simply women choosing donors from all over the world who just happen to work for those Danish sperm clinics.

It's fucking hilarious because there's no way at least 80% of those donors aren't ethnic Danes, and they even admit recruiting guys through ads on Youtube and Instagram.

Martin Lassen also argued that sperm donation is so normalised in Danish culture simply because it has been around for so long. “Our founder started the first Danish sperm bank 35 years ago. Since then the Danes have become accustomed to sperm banks advertising sperm donation. It has become part of our culture.”

Lasse Haldrup (23), who has been a Danish sperm donor since July last year, also doesn’t feel sperm donation is a touchy subject in Danish society.

“I speak quite openly about it. Everybody in my surroundings knows, my family, my friends, even the girl I am currently seeing," he told Euronews.
Unlike in most other European countries, Danish legislation allows sperm banks to advertise freely amongst Danish men. Younger Danes, for instance, are targeted through Instagram or Youtube ads.
They openly recruit young guys from Denmark to do this, yet they are talking about "diverse phenotypes", motherfucker:feelskek::feelskek:.

Must be absolute lifefuel for those guys tho, imagine being some 20-something guy doing this as a side job, and knowing that by doing this you are cucking Dutch gigatallfags without even having to go to the Netherlands jfl, nevermind the rest of Europe:feelshaha:.

Her child will never love her. What a stupid bitch and fuck the danish - I guess four hours weren't enough, next time the danish issue needs to approached in a slow but elaborate manner. They really do hate the straight white male, do anything to separate women from us and disempower and destroy us

Motherfucker:blackpill::blackpill::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::blackpill::blackpill:.

The Vikings never stopped spreading their seed throughout Europe, they just fucking changed their methods:feelskek::feelskek::feelsree::feelsree:.
sd35kqrilpv01.jpg

Sperm donations should be banned, not only because of full countries getting cucked by nords but because we will have to betabuxx these single mothers with our taxes.

it solves the mutt question?

View attachment 738114
There may be a few ethnic foids doing this to bleach their genes (not that that should be celebrated either tbh, self-hate is pretty pitiful), but the overwhelming majority of the foids doing this are ordinary nation-traitors who do this to cuck the men of their own ethnicities with Nordic Chads while the men in their countries get nothing:feelsugh::feelsohgod:.

Sperm donations should be banned, not only because of full countries getting cucked by nords but because we will have to betabuxx these single mothers with our taxes.
Exactly:feelsokman::yes:.

giga blackpill

but it also reminded me of this at my homelad

jeets and jeetas lining up for upper caste brahmin sperm for their ;upliftment; lol

the idea that looks don't matter ends at the sperm bank

giga blackpill

jeets and jeetas lining up for upper caste brahmin sperm for their ;upliftment; lol
There's a science research paper that shows brahmins are genetically closer to iranians and Europeans compared to the lower castes. Jfl everyone is after white genes, no matter how diluted it may be. Truly gods chosen people

There's a science research paper that shows brahmins are genetically closer to iranians and Europeans compared to the lower castes. Jfl everyone is after white genes, no matter how diluted it may be. Truly gods chosen people
There is a lineage of brahmins called "Naagar" which has some of their surnames based on animals (Hathi - Elephant, Vaagh - Tiger, Machchar - Mosquito :feelstastyman:, Mankad - Bed Bug :feelskek: and so); many of these Naagar Brahmins openly claim they are descendents of Greeks (though they hardly look like greeks than your regular pajeets); and for that they would either tell story of Alexander's Invasions or a certain Gotra (lineage from ancestor who's an old sage or rishi from vedic era) which migrated to Mediterraneans in past, stayed there for one thousand some years and later migrated back to Northern - North Western regions of India

There is a lineage of brahmins called "Naagar" which has some of their surnames based on animals (Hathi - Elephant, Vaagh - Tiger, Machchar - Mosquito :feelstastyman:, Mankad - Bed Bug :feelskek: and so); many of these Naagar Brahmins openly claim they are descendents of Greeks (though they hardly look like greeks than your regular pajeets); and for that they would either tell story of Alexander's Invasions or a certain Gotra (lineage from ancestor who's an old sage or rishi from vedic era) which migrated to Mediterraneans in past, stayed there for one thousand some years and later migrated back to Northern - North Western regions of India
Pakis (Ancient indians) did occasionally buy some Greek slave girls from the greeks, so I don't doubt some of them have greek ancestry. I saw one paki tiktoker and he unironically 100% looks like a Greek God, big beard, strong eyebrows, curly hair and light skin

Pakis (Ancient indians) did occasionally buy some Greek slave girls from the greeks, so I don't doubt some of them have greek ancestry. I saw one paki tiktoker and he unironically 100% looks like a Greek God, big beard, strong eyebrows, curly hair and light skin
Frontier Pakis (near Afghan border) DO have a recognised tribe of Indo-Greeks called "Kalash" people that follow some of old era traditions

Frontier Pakis (near Afghan border) DO have a recognised tribe of Indo-Greeks called "Kalash" people that follow some of old era traditions

They are descendants of ancient aryans, not greeks. Similar to hunza, nurastani, and kashmir people.

jfl, imagine if they let deathnic women from other places be able to access this kind of sperm.
the whole deathnic population of the world will be a mix between viking genes and deathnic genes. men in all the world will be cuckolded by vikings from the denmark except men in America since they have the most handsome men in hte world already

Motherfucker:blackpill::blackpill::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::blackpill::blackpill:

LMFAO at the gaslighting:feelskek:. You just fucking know what they are trying to do here by highlighting the story of a chick choosing a Portuguese donor and that bullshit about "diverse phenotypes." Literally everyone reading this will immediately understand that this is Nordic Chads mogging and cucking everyone else, so they are trying to gaslight the men in the cucked nations by claiming thatthis is simply women choosing donors from all over the world who just happen to work for those Danish sperm clinics.

Hypergamy is nothing new.

Hypergamy is nothing new.
True, I'm just laughing at how the journalists behind that article try to spin the facts so that people don't immediately realize the obvious:feelskek:.

I really doubt much of what happened with the Vikings back in the day was rape. They're a race of 6' tall, blonde haired, light eyed gigamoggers. I'm sure the women welcomed them with open arms and open legs.

There may be a few ethnic foids doing this to bleach their genes (not that that should be celebrated either tbh, self-hate is pretty pitiful), but the overwhelming majority of the foids doing this are ordinary nation-traitors who do this to cuck the men of their own ethnicities with Nordic Chads while the men in their countries get nothing:feelsugh::feelsohgod:.
JFL at this clown world :society:

Can confirm i got cucked by Nordic vikang danish chad @Idotms

Jerking off into a cup is probably the highlight of a Danish man’s life that country is so goddamn boring

Jerking off into a cup is probably the highlight of a Danish man’s life that country is so goddamn boring
better then getting stabbed by some foreigner or having to deal with annoying ethnics all over

It’s cope, vast majority of brahmins look like typical jeets

Denmark must have a higher percentage of Chads than even the Netherlands @sauruman24

Not even the Dutch, the supposed gigamoggers of Europe, are safe from being cucked by the Danes holy shit:feelshaha::feelskek:. It's a fucking mog or be mogged world out there, and Nordics are lord over all of it.

It's fucking hilarious because there's no way at least 80% of those donors aren't ethnic Danes, and they even admit recruiting guys through ads on Youtube and Instagram.

They openly recruit young guys from Denmark to do this, yet they are talking about "diverse phenotypes", motherfucker:feelskek::feelskek:.

Must be absolute lifefuel for those guys tho, imagine being some 20-something guy doing this as a side job, and knowing that by doing this you are cucking Dutch gigatallfags without even having to go to the Netherlands jfl, nevermind the rest of Europe:feelshaha:.
Doesn't matter the twister of all twisters will collect them and their puny offspring
This is a random universe after all.

How many women who do this aren't old and ugly?

i wish it gets invaded

This is why I have to get out of this hell of a shithole country

Low iq ethniccel coping once again...
Buhu cant bang white stacy's buhuu im so incel.
Fuck of to your nogger country, there are like 2,5 billions of u out there and they're breeding fine.
Whites are a giga minority on this fkn planet but cant get that through ur 70 iq ape brain

giga blackpill

What are jeets and jeetas. I can't find it anywhere on the internet, only means victory or win

Jfl @ being liked for personality

Number of babies born to sperm donors is a tiny, tiny % of total. On the whole dysgenics is alive (at least in the west) as IQs are dropping and in some countries (like Netherlands) they are getting shorter.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back