Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Across Europe, a lot of women turn to Danish sperm to get pregnant. Here's why"

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
where she was offered the choice between a sperm donor from a Dutch sperm bank or from commercial Danish sperm banks.
She opted for the latter because they offered a wider variety of donors and more information about them.

"Whereas Dutch sperm banks only allow you to select for four external traits, being hair and eye colour, ethnicity and posture, Danish sperm banks provide you with much more extensive profiles, including a baby picture, handwriting, and voice sound," she told Euronews.

This altogether gave her a good impression of the personal character of the sperm donor, something she deemed important for her future child.

TL;DR -- Danish sperm banks show purchasers more information about the Donor. This isn't because Danes are some sought after Genetic commodity (within Europe**) like OP states.

It's basically superior marketing. Dazzle women with some boring whatevers and they'll favor your product over something identical.

Last edited:
It’s cope, vast majority of brahmins look like typical jeets
Because, like I just said, they are diluted. A curry-aryan mix is gonna mog a curry-dravidian, even if both are horrendously subhuman compared to a European regardless

Because, like I just said, they are diluted. A curry-aryan mix is gonna mog a curry-dravidian, even if both are horrendously subhuman compared to a European regardless
My bad I misunderstood your original post, thought you were saying brahmins are closer to Iranians and Euros than they are to other curries

Your country’s infested with troons? I thought you said things there weren’t as bad as the rest of Europe
Well, first of all we were talking about indoctrination in schools and yes, it isn't as bad as the rest of Europe, second of all my response to that guy was sarcastic, lastly our pro LGTV stuff is basically the same as everyone in northern europe,apart from some particularly libshit moments I can recall, and no we're not infested with troons

TL;DR -- Danish sperm banks show purchasers more information about the Donor. This isn't because Danes are some sought after Genetic commodity (within Europe**) like OP states.

It's basically superior marketing. Dazzle women with some boring whatevers and they'll favor your product over something identical.
Stop coping

He also talked about genealogy services and one of the dark Indian males chimed in with something like "I'm 0.3% Finnish". :feelsclown:
I fucking hate pajeets

It's not JBW. It's ''Just be Aryan Nordic Chad''.
so why Denmark specifically? There are several Nordic Aryan countries that donate sperm, including the Netherlands which was featured in the article. The article even explicitly states the reason they choose Danish donors over Dutch donors is that the Danish donors have more personal information. Genetically there’s almost no difference between Danes and Dutch.

IMG 7705

All northwestern Europeans are basically the same.:lul::lul::lul: This emoji doesn’t make me incorrect.:feelsseriously:

View attachment 776039
All northwestern Europeans are basically the same.:lul::lul::lul: This emoji doesn’t make me incorrect.:feelsseriously:
Okay then,we can solve this easily by taking another Nordic country. I'm not a faggot so I don't know about sperm banks and shit but if Norway or Sweden has any we should compare them to,say,Italy.

My family was cucked by a Danish 6'5" blue eyed gigachad who was my great grandfather (saw him in photos and he looked like Dolph Lundgren).

My grandfather, mother and I received none of his genes with all of us being ugly, short, brown-eyed framelets.

Tons of these women might experience the same thing with their children exhibiting none of the danish chad traits. The women will end up hating thir kids as a result and will make their lives hell.

@SlayerSlayer kys for these pins

I made a thread a while ago about how women try to nordicise themselves by any means, both in their own looks (fake hair color, makeup, surgeries) but also when choosing a partner. They go crazy for tall blond nordic looking men. It seems though that people here mostly disagree with this. Even though it's observable. The couples here in germany you see out on the street, 80 percent of the time the german partner has blond hair . Even though in some regions only like 20-30 percent of all men have blond hair. Women want aryan nordic germanic looking men more than anything else.

My family was cucked by a Danish 6'5" blue eyed gigachad who was my great grandfather (saw him in photos and he looked like Dolph Lundgren).

My grandfather, mother and I received none of his genes with all of us being ugly, short, brown-eyed framelets.

Tons of these women might experience the same thing with their children exhibiting none of the danish chad traits. The women will end up hating thir kids as a result and will make their lives hell.
chances are you are not his offspring if there is such an extreme difference in phenotypes. Or maybe there is a lot of foreign, maybe jewish, dna orverriding his aryan genes coming from the other sides of the family.

Rome should have exterminated these cumskinned barbarians along with the celts

Spermdonor Pill

It's over!

They are descendants of ancient aryans, not greeks. Similar to hunza, nurastani, and kashmir people.

Yes I am aware of this lol don't know why you replied with that link

This is definitely not an accurate representation of genetic closeness.
Why wouldn’t it be? I’ve seen other graphs that are more or less exactly the same with a different scale.

If you spend too much time in racial theorist groups you end up believing all white ethnic groups are clearly distinct even though they simply aren’t genetically different.

Why wouldn’t it be? I’ve seen other graphs that are more or less exactly the same with a different scale.

If you spend too much time in racial theorist groups you end up believing all white ethnic groups are clearly distinct even though they simply aren’t genetically different.
Because it's actually not accurate. Seems to cherry pick some kinda genetic markers. I've seen older studies with graphs that made way more sense especially in regards to where some of these ethnic groups are located geographically.

so why Denmark specifically? There are several Nordic Aryan countries that donate sperm, including the Netherlands which was featured in the article. The article even explicitly states the reason they choose Danish donors over Dutch donors is that the Danish donors have more personal information. Genetically there’s almost no difference between Danes and Dutch.
Lol yeah there is. While people in the netherlands are quite tall, they also often look goofy af. This forum truly has no idea about different ethnic groups in europe and just parrots shit, like reddit. Dutch people are in no way seen as some kinda chad group of people in any developed european country.

c851c4be15583a0cd85b19ac39_YyA4OTJ4NTAyKzI5KzE2AnJlIDE2MDAgMTIwMAMwMmMxYjUzYzU5Mw==.jpg

Lol yeah there is. While people in the netherlands are quite tall, they also often look goofy af. This forum truly has no idea about different ethnic groups in europe and just parrots shit, like reddit. Dutch people are in no way seen as some kinda chad group of people in any developed european country.

c851c4be15583a0cd85b19ac39_YyA4OTJ4NTAyKzI5KzE2AnJlIDE2MDAgMTIwMAMwMmMxYjUzYzU5Mw==.jpg
They’re genetically the same as their neighbors. They’re a very small country and 94%+ urban. Urban people tend to have better nutrition and are taller. They have a reputation for being tall but they’re half a centimeter different than the neighboring countries based on self reported data. They aren’t even the tallest either. They don’t look “goofy” that’s a stereotype.

Even on ancestry sites there’s such an insignificant difference between Northwestern Europeans that the category “broadly northwestern European” is unanimously present.

They’re genetically the same as their neighbors. They’re a very small country and 94%+ urban. Urban people tend to have better nutrition and are taller. They have a reputation for being tall but they’re half a centimeter different than the neighboring countries based on self reported data. They aren’t even the tallest either. They don’t look “goofy” that’s a stereotype.

Even on ancestry sites there’s such an insignificant difference between Northwestern Europeans that the category “broadly northwestern European” is unanimously present.
netherlands isn't neighbouring denmark

chances are you are not his offspring if there is such an extreme difference in phenotypes. Or maybe there is a lot of foreign, maybe jewish, dna orverriding his aryan genes coming from the other sides of the family.
One of my mother's brothers looks quite a bit like him with his square jaw and small nose so it could just be other genes overriding as you say.

this is the case also with chinese women:they get pregnnt with danish sperm instead of chinese sperm donor. its fucking brutal.
btw i've been to copenaghen once and i got mentally destroyed because both men and women were so beautiful,it looked like an hollywood film set.
i've also been to other nordic countries and the average look was that of other european countries (aside from them being taller) but goddamn danish had so good looking faces that let you understand what hitler meant with "aryan race"

Lucky wogs getting a half-Nordic baby.

Denmark is way less migrantfuxated than most Western European countries. About 85% native Danish. (Compare 75-80% range for Ireland, Germany, UK, and even worse in France)

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

this is the case also with chinese women:they get pregnnt with danish sperm instead of chinese sperm donor. its fucking brutal.
btw i've been to copenaghen once and i got mentally destroyed because both men and women were so beautiful,it looked like an hollywood film set.
i've also been to other nordic countries and the average look was that of other european countries (aside from them being taller) but goddamn danish had so good looking faces that let you understand what hitler meant with "aryan race"
danes are mostly faelish racial types. the strong chin square jaw blond hair type.

https://physicalanthropologywiki.fandom.com/wiki/Dalofaelid

I wish I was Danish or Dutch. :feelsbadman:

the mod who pinned this deserve to be raped by angry BBC warriors then beheaded

Kinda based for purifying the race with Aryan genes

Her child will never love her. What a stupid bitch and fuck the danish - I guess four hours weren't enough, next time the danish issue needs to approached in a slow but elaborate manner. They really do hate the straight white male, do anything to separate women from us and disempower and destroy us
This child will love his mother as she gave him the best genes. The child will be happy in his life thanks to these genes. It is really probable that this child will never become an incel. It is the best thing any mother can do for her future child. :forcedsmile:

denmark can go fuck itself

Sperm donations should be banned, not only because of full countries getting cucked by nords but because we will have to betabuxx these single mothers with our taxes.
Real question hear tbh.

Not even the Dutch, the supposed gigamoggers of Europe
The Dutch aren't the gigamoggers of Europe. Civilization and prosperity came from Southern Europe, the Vikings were violent barbaric ogres

Attachments

• 00f (1).jpg
    00f (1).jpg
    572.7 KB · Views: 26
The sperm is always expected to be top quality but no one ever asks if the eggs it's used with are a waste.

The Dutch aren't the gigamoggers of Europe. Civilization and prosperity came from Southern Europe, the Vikings were violent barbaric ogres
Meds dominated centuries ago, now it's the North and Northwestern Europeans who are by far the biggest moggers on the continent.

maxresdefault.jpg

There's a lot of Italian women migrants working as hookers in the Netherlands, there's almost no Dutch ones in Italy doing the same:worryfeels:.

Meds dominated centuries ago, now it's the North and Northwestern Europeans who are by far the biggest moggers on the continent.

maxresdefault.jpg

There's a lot of Italian women migrants working as hookers in the Netherlands, there's almost no Dutch ones in Italy doing the same:worryfeels:.
I'm talking about achievements and history, meds made Europe what it is today. They also had more impact on humanity than everyone else, that's why nords like to wewuz med history and claim it as their own. Philosophy, architecture, typography, astronomy, science, culture, etc, all came from the Mediterranean region in Europe.

How sperm banks aren't being burned to the ground by other men is insane to me.

Same thing in Brazil and Argentina, the only difference is that we buy from americans:

I always say, JBW is LAW in latin america, you can fuck all kinds of women (white, mullatas, negras, asians) just for being white and gringo (americano/european).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back