Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Neither the right nor the left supports incels; neither of them supports removing women's rights; neither of them supports women marrying young

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

I had the idea for this posts because as I was being called a degenerate leftist here for thinking women should marry as soon as puberty, I was also, at the same time, being disliked and exposed on IT as a "pedophile" by the "red comrade", lol, for saying 12-15 year olds are attractive (also, nice job cherrypicking those 12 yo girls who look 8; I assure you they don't look like that on that age here where I live on average).

So I want all of you to get something real simple: women can vote and have political power nowadays. Both the left and the right cannot support any people or movement that CORRECTLY exposes women having freedoms and rights as the root of most modern western problems because of these simple facts.

Likewise, both the left and the right oppose adult men marrying women as soon as puberty because this is what would solve the women problem for good.

Incels in general also expose the women problem (although some don't agree with the action that would solve it), that's why (along other reasons, like being low-status, ugly pariah males who dare to stand up and voice our dissatisfaction) both the left and the right are against us.

Last edited:
Society supports attractive people and wants unattractive people locked away and suffering.

You must know though if you’re posting stuff like this it’s going to be used against you and us as a whole.

You must know though if you’re posting stuff like this it’s going to be used against you and us as a whole.
Why should we care? We're already pariahs.

I don't speak for the incel community when I say I find girls that age attractive, I only exercise my freedom of speech that, thank God, can still be exercised in some obscure corners of the internet such as here.

But then again, according to science, most men are capable of being sexually aroused by girls that age, so shaming it is just shaming normal (occurs in most males) male sexuality, which shouldn't happen in a place like here.

Hell why? It's a fact!

Any male that says he wouldn't fuck a busty developed 12 year old girl if it was legally acceptable, is lying.

not pedophilia, 12-15 is matured

Hell why? It's a fact!
Even so, some of us don't believe that and you know how IncelTears and the others are. @KaijuKid is right, though i'm not saying he can't say this

Any male that says he wouldn't fuck a busty developed 12 year old girl if it was legally acceptable, is lying.
The worst thing is, I don't think so. The feminist indoctrination and shaming of normal male sexuality have gone so far some faggots would literally chop their balls off before even kissing a girl that age.

That's why you gotta go neoreactionary. Conservatives just want to keep leftists from fucking up society any worse than it is; neoreactionaries actually want to undo some of the damage that's already been done.

One could also argue that libertarianism, properly understood, is a system that only gives men rights; but neoreaction is more explicit about this. The cuckitarians have severely tarnished the libertarian brand.
There's a very high IQ phrase, I forgot who said it though:

"The leftists fight to shift the world to the left and the conservatives fight to conserve it just there".

High IQ post, both the left and right despises us, because they both rely on votes from women. Such is the evil inherent in democracy.

Cucktears has a vendetta against us, there is no reasoning with people like this. If we say the sky is blue, they will disagree with us.

As for the media, all of it is against us. Not just the "lyin' liberal" media that conservatives bitch about, not just the "fearmongering hateful" media that leftists bitch about, all of it is arrayed against us. The only groups as universally vilified as us by all media sources, right or left, are Nazis, ISIS, and maybe people like Joseph Kony. So we have no reputation to lose, because we have none of it in the first place.

So there's no reason for Mainlander to censor himself, especially on this forum which should be a safe haven for incels. We shouldn't let cucks dictate our thoughts.

High IQ post, both the left and right despises us, because they both rely on votes from women. Such is the evil inherent in democracy.

Cucktears has a vendetta against us, there is no reasoning with people like this. If we say the sky is blue, they will disagree with us.

As for the media, all of it is against us. Not just the "lyin' liberal" media that conservatives bitch about, not just the "fearmongering hateful" media that leftists bitch about, all of it arrayed against us. The only groups as universally vilified by us by all media sources, right or left, are Nazis, ISIS, and maybe people like Joseph Kony. So we have no reputation to lose, because we have none of it in the first place.

So there's no reason for Mainlander to censor himself, especially on this forum which should be a safe haven for incels. We shouldn't let cucks dictate our thoughts.
Incels are public enemy number #1. Not even 4chan or ED or KiwiFarms likes us. This was a extremely high IQ reply.

The left and the right are like two beams leaning against each other, but still standing. Without one, the other falls. They are simply smokescreens to shroud the real problems.
clinton-and-w-bush-454955890.jpg

Even so, some of us don't believe that and you know how IncelTears and the others are. @KaijuKid is right, though i'm not saying he can't say this

Give a hot 14 years old prime teen to an inceltear. I bet he would fuck the shit out of her ? It's our biological process in our brains who makes this attraction happen
The left and the right are like two beams leaning against each other, but still standing. Without one, the other falls. They are simply smokescreens to shroud the real problems.
two bitches, one place

Give a hot 14 years old prime teen to an inceltear. I bet he would fuck the shit out of her ?
You actually have a point lmao they are probably full of pedos but being a virgin is bad? They are the biggest hypocrites EVER.

As for the media, all of it is against us. Not just the "lyin' liberal" media that conservatives bitch about, not just the "fearmongering hateful" media that leftists bitch about, all of it is arrayed against us. The only groups as universally vilified as us by all media sources, right or left, are Nazis, ISIS, and maybe people like Joseph Kony. So we have no reputation to lose, because we have none of it in the first place.

Glad to see there are not only low iq moralfag cucks among the new batch of users.

You actually have a point lmao they are probably full of pedos but being a virgin is bad? They are the biggest hypocrites EVER.

if you are a virgin you deserve a virgin. You are entitled to have a virgin. If you can't get this you should lock for solutions. UndERstanded?

if you are a virgin you deserve a virgin. You are entitled to have a virgin. If you can't get this you should lock for solutions. UndERstanded?
I do understand I was agreeing

Politicians are mobsters without the swagger.

both the left and the right are alternative routes to the same end

Politicians are mobsters without the swagger.
Exactly. Here's another great example from the movie Den of Thieves. The cops say "we're the real gangsters".