Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over indiancels going crazy

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/india-girl-four-year-old-hospital-intensive-care-gang-rape-police-a8617076.html

Police in India are investigating claims that a four-year-old girl was gang-raped by five men while she was in intensive care at hospital.

currycels going crazy :feelsmega:

this is what happens in a country with the worst gender imbalance 107males/100female

I predict every western country will be like this in about 50 years with the gender ratio imbalance, if you think hypergamy is bad now in the west, it's only downhill

Must be hell being a curry, they have to resort to this cause females are in such short supply over in curryland. You're right tho, the west is headed there fast, it's pretty much already there if you look at how women can accumulate an army of orbiters fairly easy. I mean it seems like there is an infinite supply of men for women to choose from.

Which is why I don't buy the official gender ratios for the west, I imagine it's the same ratio here in the west that it is in India and China. There's no other explanation for how every woman here can have so many desperate orbiter cucks at their disposal. I swear it seems like there are 1000 men for every 1 woman here in the west, the official numbers have to be bullshit.

Must be hell being a curry, they have to resort to this cause females are in such short supply over in curryland. You're right tho, the west is headed there fast, it's pretty much already there if you look at how women can accumulate an army of orbiters fairly easy. I mean it seems like there is an infinite supply of men for women to choose from.

Which is why I don't buy the official gender ratios for the west, I imagine it's the same ratio here in the west that it is in India and China. There's no other explanation for how every woman here can have so many desperate orbiter cucks at their disposal. I swear it seems like there are 1000 men for every 1 woman here in the west, the official numbers have to be bullshit.
Nah females just attract so many men to one location. The numbers are true.

I fucking hate hindu curries. They always do this, raping little girls and boys who can't even defend themselves. I hope they die.

What happened to holiness and the voluntary celibacy of Hinduism? Looks like they don't give a fuck about religion anymore and they let their true nature flourish.

Currys, the ultimate subhumans. God's greatest mistake.
I fucking hate hindu curries. They always do this, raping little girls and boys who can't even defend themselves. I hope they die.
Why are you hating your own kind.

Currys, the ultimate subhumans. God's greatest mistake.

Why are you hating your own kind.
They're shitt skin hindus, I'm not hindu. These people rape and lynch people on a daily basis. Scum.

If you control for people over 40, the gender ratio imbalance shows more single men than women in the marriageable age category where it really matters. In fact, 52.5% of babies born in the west are boys.

Inceldom is largely a male phenomenon. The world is a God damned sausage party. Wars used to be useful in culling the excess male population.

That’s why when I see Incels shoot a bunch of women, I scratch my head. If you’re going to resort to such extreme political violence, take out the beta orbiters. They’re the freaking reason for your plight.

If you control for people over 40, the gender ratio imbalance shows more single men than women in the marriageable age category where it really matters. In fact, 52.5% of babies born in the west are boys.

Inceldom is largely a male phenomenon. The world is a God damned sausage party. Wars used to be useful in culling the excess male population.

That’s why when I see Incels shoot a bunch of women, I scratch my head. If you’re going to resort to such extreme political violence, take out the beta orbiters. They’re the freaking reason for your plight.
POISON THE SOY SUPPLY

If women lost their rights we could deal with the problem by forcibly implanting them with more female embryos, this and eliminating female hypergamy could ensure every man can get a foid, maybe even two foids. We already have retarded lesbo bitches and other cancerous foids who are getting themselves artificially implanted with Chad sperm, may as well make use of them.

And yeah, female infanticide is fucking retarded, it increases the competition and scarcity of foids even more, which is exactly what they want (hence white women being for the immigration of say ethnic men, but against immigration of noodlewhores). Thank fuck Islam bans female infanticide.

I can't wait when shit gets loose.

They're shitt skin hindus, I'm not hindu. These people rape and lynch people on a daily basis. Scum.
Everyone rapes. But unfortunately you are right in that of recent times Hindus have been the ones doing the worst shit. I apologize for my kind and for the scum leadership of the country

there was a foid in my high school. Thought she was attractive because she had a chad white dad who left her curry mother when she was 2. She literally had 1000s of beta followers. Most of the dudes at school worshipped her. My cousins told me that at their schools everyone knew her and every day at lunch break all the boys would watch her Instagram videos. Just be half white Stacy in curryland theory

Everyone rapes. But unfortunately you are right in that of recent times Hindus have been the ones doing the worst shit. I apologize for my kind and for the scum leadership of the country

Thanks for apologizing, I recognize that it is the BJP causing all the hatred for marginalized groups in India. Also, yes, rape is common, but not against civilians, or among themselves, in times of peace. It usually happens in full-scale wars, and I find it deplorable. I would not wish it on anyone.

Thanks for apologizing, I recognize that it is the BJP causing all the hatred for marginalized groups in India. Also, yes, rape is common, but not against civilians, or among themselves, in times of peace. It usually happens in full-scale wars, and I find it deplorable. I would not wish it on anyone.
High iq. India is constantly at war with itself/with Pakistan especially right now, explaining the increase in rape. I don't understand why so many of the incel brothers here are so pro rape, I get you hate Stacy but why become degenerate yourself?

High iq. India is constantly at war with itself/with Pakistan especially right now, explaining the increase in rape. I don't understand why so many of the incel brothers here are so pro rape, I get you hate Stacy but why become degenerate yourself?

I do not believe the incels on here are sincere, they are just making edgy comments in the hopes of being noticed by anti-incel cucks. I know that Pakistan and India are on the verge of war, but the Indian army takes it out on Kashmiris, they are not raping Pakistanis but their own civilians. I am glad I am not a woman in a conflict area, that would be terrible. What makes my blood boil is that white people always cry rape, and when you ask what happened, they say somebody was drunk and had sex with somebody. JFL, that is not rape, that is being a degenerate whore.

Curry in a hurry.

I do not believe the incels on here are sincere, they are just making edgy comments in the hopes of being noticed by anti-incel cucks. I know that Pakistan and India are on the verge of war, but the Indian army takes it out on Kashmiris, they are not raping Pakistanis but their own civilians. I am glad I am not a woman in a conflict area, that would be terrible. What makes my blood boil is that white people always cry rape, and when you ask what happened, they say somebody was drunk and had sex with somebody. JFL, that is not rape, that is being a degenerate whore.

jfl@western whores thinking they are "suffering".
Same scene in Israel, though. I don't want to say much for fear of the Israeli secret service coming after me, but the number of women getting raped there is absurd. moreover it is fully funded by the west, what degeneracy

jfl@western whores thinking they are "suffering".
Same scene in Israel, though. I don't want to say much for fear of the Israeli secret service coming after me, but the number of women getting raped there is absurd. moreover it is fully funded by the west, what degeneracy

Women get raped in Israel? I had no clue, I have heard of molestations happening every now and then, but actual rape? That is awful. Most Israelis are sub 5 anyway. Also, yes, JFL @ western whores who have no clue what real suffering is. They claim to be intersectional feminists but never talk about all the horrific rapes and instead rant about games and other retarded shit that does not matter.

That's actual harmful pedophilia. Focus your indignation on cases such as that one instead of whiteknighting for sexually active teen foids @Gokugetem @Watac

Women get raped in Israel? I had no clue, I have heard of molestations happening every now and then, but actual rape? That is awful. Most Israelis are sub 5 anyway. Also, yes, JFL @ western whores who have no clue what real suffering is. They claim to be intersectional feminists but never talk about all the horrific rapes and instead rant about games and other retarded shit that does not matter.
Not Israeli women necessarily, I was talking primarily about Arab/Palestinian women in Israel raped by the Jewish army. Not reported in the media but I am fairly deep in the underground scene.

Intersectional feminism is a lie. Also jfl at black/brown women trying to be "intersectional", the whites will never give a shit about them so why should they give a shit about the whites?

Not Israeli women necessarily, I was talking primarily about Arab/Palestinian women in Israel raped by the Jewish army. Not reported in the media but I am fairly deep in the underground scene.

Intersectional feminism is a lie. Also jfl at black/brown women trying to be "intersectional", the whites will never give a shit about them so why should they give a shit about the whites?

Yes, I know you were talking about Palestinian-Arab women. It is no wonder it is not reported by the media, after all, they OWN the media. That is awful. Intersectional feminism is a meme for the reason I gave. The only reason ethnic SJWs exist is because they are mad they cannot get their fair share of white cock.

That's actual harmful pedophilia. Focus your indignation on cases such as that one instead of whiteknighting for sexually active teen foids @Gokugetem @Watac
Wanting teenage sex to be treated like teenage drug/alcohol use is white knighting? JFL. I didn't know punishing whores = white knighting for them.

Fucking based.

Wanting teenage sex to be treated like teenage drug/alcohol use is white knighting? JFL. I didn't know punishing whores = white knighting for them.
Shaming men who want to fuck them and acting like they need to be "defended" from this "threat" is.

Young foids belong under the guidance of an older and stable husband. That how it was through most of civilization.

Shaming men who want to fuck them and acting like they need to be "defended" from this "threat" is.

Young foids belong under the guidance of an older and stable husband. That how it was through most of civilization.
Calling out degenerate scum =/= white knighting. JFL.

Sure, once they reach adulthood. Not as a child.

Calling out degenerate scum =/= white knighting. JFL.

Sure, once they reach adulthood. Not as a child.
If foids are only suitable for marriage at 18, why do most COMPLETE their puberty at 13-14? Some even earlier if they had their periods when they're 8-9, which is so common nowadays.

I read what you said, it is downright retarded and 100% false.

Seems to be a common theme with you. Must come from still living under your aunt/mom even after turning 30.

Today's teenage foids are the biggest whores. Adult chad fucks them every day. Now you want to blame incels for having sexual interests in prime JB pussy. JFL maycel gtfoh.

somebody really needs to find the facts because i totally agree with this

@currycel @Currymanlet @Currycel4Life

A moment of silence for the curries out there
We all feel for you

Say With me:
"it is over"

Today's teenage foids are the biggest whores. Adult chad fucks them every day. Now you want to blame incels for having sexual interests in prime JB pussy. JFL maycel gtfoh.
Read what I wrote. I want these kids to be punished the way they are for beer/drugs, and kept pure for when they are ready for relationships.

And yes, that includes grown men fucking kids.

currycel strikes back

JFL @ this cope.

Keep coping, curry is a curry, may be you are slightly "whiter" than others but no one gives a shit.

JFL @ this cope.

Keep coping, curry is a curry, may be you are slightly "whiter" than others but no one gives a shit.

Nobody said anything about me maybe being "whiter." I have always maintained that I am dark-skinned. Sounds like you've got underlying issues about your shit skin as well, considering I have somehow triggered you. Now go post more street-shitting stories.

Its over for currys.

Number one nation by 2020.

Don't Muslims support child marriage?

Nobody said anything about me maybe being "whiter." I have always maintained that I am dark-skinned. Sounds like you've got underlying issues about your shit skin as well, considering I have somehow triggered you. Now go post more street-shitting stories.

chudur-budur never gets triggered boyo.

The existence of curries proves that there is no god.
The existence of incels proves there is no god. Better be a currychad (yes there are lots) than a white incel.

curry men are so doomed that they now resort to GANG raping kids :feelscry:

Don't Muslims support child marriage?
Not that I know of, if it happens it's cultural and not religiously motivated.
chudur-budur never gets triggered boyo.

Cope. Everytime a curry doesn't see himself as curry (I do) you are the first one to lose your shit over it. Where's a new street-shitting story? You're slacking, big time.

If women lost their rights we could deal with the problem by forcibly implanting them with more female embryos, this and eliminating female hypergamy could ensure every man can get a foid, maybe even two foids. We already have retarded lesbo bitches and other cancerous foids who are getting themselves artificially implanted with Chad sperm, may as well make use of them.

And yeah, female infanticide is fucking retarded, it increases the competition and scarcity of foids even more, which is exactly what they want (hence white women being for the immigration of say ethnic men, but against immigration of noodlewhores). Thank fuck Islam bans female infanticide.

Well, Islam has polygamy so the men at the top of the food chain hoard a lot of femoids to themselves. And there is still female infanticide being done on the sly even though abortion is illegal in these countries. Look up Bacha Bazi in Afghanistan and you’ll know about young effeminate boys who are kidnapped into forced prostitution to service the warlords there.

I suspect that the promise of 72 beautiful virgins in the afterlife sounds very tempting for the Incel muslim men to willingly be recruited as suicide bombers.

Well, Islam has polygamy so the men at the top of the food chain hoard s lot of femoids to themselves. And there is still female infanticide being done on the sly even though abortion is illegal in these countries. Look up Bacha Bazi in Afghanistan and you’ll know about young effeminate boys who are kidnapped into forced prostitution to service the warlords there.

I suspect that the promise of 72 beautiful virgins in the afterlife sounds very tempting for the Incel muslim men to willingly be recruited as suicide bombers.

It's true, polygamy would have to be restricted, it should only be practiced during times if there is an actual excess of femoids. But we have polygamy in the West already, where 20% of men (Chads) are fucking 80% of women. Even in countries like Saudi Arabia where you have a lot of rich Muslims, the polygamy rate is probably like 5% of the top rich in society hogging up 15% or 20% of women, which is a lot more bearable and would make fewer incels.

For example, the suicide rate of men in Western countries is far higher than suicide bombers in the Islamic world (a lot of which are old or crippled men with terminal illness), judging by how many male suicides there are, the inceldom problem is worse here. But of course it exists there as well - at least there though, you can talk about the problem with men not being able to find a wife without being seen as a horrible evil misogynist who needs to be locked up.