Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Fear of being mistaken as incel

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★

Fear of being mistaken as incel​

By MaiqTheLiar,
July 12, 2021 in Asexual Musings and Rantings

MaiqTheLiar

MaiqTheLiar​

Posted July 12, 2021
Hey

I'm 23 years old, asexual man and I have fear of being mistaken as incel. I guess the thing that aggravates my fears is that people have told me that my asexuality is just a desperate coping mechanism for not getting laid. I don't know if this is a big problem for women asexuals, but to asexual men, it can be really devastating to be categorized as being part of misogynistic, narcissistic and overall life hating community. I want to clarify that I'm not afraid that I might be an incel but just that I would be perceived by others to be one. This fear is actually the reason why I don't come out as an asexual to other people, exception being my close friend who is also ace.

Anyways, rant over. If you want to talk about your own fears about how other people perceive you as asexual, feel free to.

Asexuals are like femcels: they dont exist

Wait, you mean femcels or asexuals exist ?
asexuals, the part of their brain that gives libido just doesn't work for them, which is obviously a rare birth defect.

Last edited:
I wish I was asexual and had zero attraction towards women. I'd be able to actually move on in life. Sadly, there's clearly no such thing as being "muh, asexual" it's just another way for incels in denial to label themselves something different.

By not having a girlfriend he loses the status boost of it. People are definitely going to think he's weird, mysoginist, evil or even an inkler.

Gender roles are more alive than ever for men. In fact, there are even more gender roles for men. You can't be anything you want.

I guess the thing that aggravates my fears is that people have told me that my asexuality is just a desperate coping mechanism for not getting laid.
It aggravates his fear because it’s true
I don't know if this is a big problem for women asexuals,
Of course not, asexual women are just like the lesbians of old. It’s an easy way to reject sub5s and make them seem evil for even trying, and it makes her cream when Chad responds “GRAAAAH!!!! CHAD NO CARE!!!! SEX NOW!!!!”
I want to clarify that I'm not afraid that I might be an incel
Of course he isn’t. You can’t be afraid of something that is a clear, present immutable fact. For example, someone with cancer, who has been diagnosed as having cancer, can’t be afraid of having cancer, because they clearly have cancer.

They can be afraid about whether or not they can beat cancer, but they can’t be afraid of finding out they have cancer because they already know they have cancer.

If you've ever fapped or gooned, you ain't asexual