Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Negative attitude towards pets on incels.is

• Thread starter BrazilianLambda
  • Start date
BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
★★★★
I've been noticing that very often. This is very perplexing to me. I understand hating on humans. But why pets though? They are loyal and will love you regardless of your looks.

I can’t adopt any pets because every animal hates me to the point of attacking me as soon as I get near

It’s more like a joke here hating on animals and based on women giving rather attention to animals than (ugly) men.

check out my dog :feelsautistic:

We are jealous that dogs have more sex with foids than we do.

I don't see anyone hating on pets much on here tbh, but to the incels who do, I wonder why. I like my pets, they are my only friends. Anyone who talks about wanting to abuse animals and such gets called out immediately, which is a good thing.

Not all pets, only dogs.

Animals like me, I feed wild turkeys, and I'm the first to calm a dog down. Dogs are the best though.

Pets are a good cope, the problem is getting someone to take care of them if you want to travel.

Cool but impratical, it's a parakeet, an untrained one too. I doubt he can understand my facial expressions let alone simple pitches.
That's very small. Why not get him a female friend? You can also increase the size of where he lives if it's small.

cuz my dogs a foid. jk i love her :feelscomfy:

Female friend? Yeah... Anyways the cage is big and I leave his door open always, sometimed he flys out to sit with me as a I write.

I don't know. I though I got a bird for company but it seems as if I really just wanted to share my suffering.

He just stares at the wall sometimes y'know? Blankly not a chirp or a squak, just silent staring. It reminds me of a passage in Bertrand Russell's book "The History of Western Philosophy" in which Bertrand describes a scene in which a improsoned knight accepts the madness of the situation and just stares at the wall while the gaurds stare at him.

Like what the fuck is this?
Very nice that he can fly out most the time, but why can't you get a friend for him when you're not around?

I don't like animals.

I have a bird, it is okay, kinda feel bad for it though.
:heart: Birds, especially doves and ducks.

That's just you bro.
Stop lying to yourself, many incels know that foids are screwing their dogs more frequently. Foids fuck their dogs, because there is no chad around when they are horny. We have no problem with pets in general, but the fact is that foids would rather fuck their dogs than have sex with incels.

i hate pets. ive killed animals. it feels great
a few reasons i hate pets:
-spend money on a useless fucking animal then incels complain they have no money but spend hundreds on a fucking dog
-it only loves you because you feed it and shelter it. and you can't even fuck it. its basically betabuxxing without the benefits. may as well betabux a girl if you own a pet
-why bother getting a pet that is going to die within 5 years. maybe 10 if you are super lucky. getting something just to get so much pain from it doesn't compute
-you think your pet loves you unconditionally? don't feed it for a few hours and it will try and bite your ass or start breaking shit and rummaging through shit. you always gotta serve hand and foot for this fucking animal that can't do shit back for you
-people with pets are lonely and need something to care for because they can't have children. they like the idea of something needing/wanting them and their presence even if it is a false sense of love. they tell themselves lies to cope

only pets I give exceptions for are ....i forget the actual name but useful pets. Like if you are blind. Or have PTSD. Or a tiny petite girl and needs a big dog to follow you at night. A security dog. A trained dog. Drug dog. A cat to kill mice in the fields. A bird that helps you hunt. A sheep herder etc..etc.... Those types of animals I actually see a benefit for. A horse. Sheep. Pigs. All that shit.

-spend money on a useless fucking animal then incels complain they have no money but spend hundreds on a fucking dog
-it only loves you because you feed it and shelter it. and you can't even fuck it. its basically betabuxxing without the benefits. may as well betabux a girl if you own a pet
-why bother getting a pet that is going to die within 5 years. maybe 10 if you are super lucky. getting something just to get so much pain from it doesn't compute
-you think your pet loves you unconditionally? don't feed it for a few hours and it will try and bite your ass or start breaking shit and rummaging through shit. you always gotta serve hand and foot for this fucking animal that can't do shit back for you
-people with pets are lonely and need something to care for because they can't have children. they like the idea of something needing/wanting them and their presence even if it is a false sense of love. they tell themselves lies to cope

only pets I give exceptions for are ....i forget the actual name but useful pets. Like if you are blind. Or have PTSD. Or a tiny petite girl and needs a big dog to follow you at night. A security dog. A trained dog. Drug dog. A cat to kill mice in the fields. A bird that helps you hunt. A sheep herder etc..etc.... Those types of animals I actually see a benefit for. A horse. Sheep. Pigs. All that shit.
Unironically this is a psychopath trait, have you been diagnosed?

have you been diagnosed?
i havent been to a doctor since i was 17 so no ive never had a chance to be diagnosed with anything
also, killing animals is required for survival unless you are a vegan or something. :feelswhat:

i havent been to a doctor since i was 17 so no ive never had a chance to be diagnosed with anything
also, killing animals is required for survival unless you are a vegan or something. :feelswhat:
Which animals did you kill that made you feel great? If it's say pests animals, I totally get it.

Stop lying to yourself, many incels know that foids are screwing their dogs more frequently. Foids fuck their dogs, because there is no chad around when they are horny. We have no problem with pets in general, but the fact is that foids would rather fuck their dogs than have sex with incels.
I'm not talking about the dog pill. I'm talking specifically about your jealousy towards an animal. Being jealous is generally retarded, especially if you don't use it as a motivator towards something, but being jealous of a fucking animal is top KEK.

Feeding and watering an animal is cheap. You wouldn't love your parents any more either if they stopped feeding you when you were a kid. Most pets would be able to feed themselves in the wild, but if you adopt one and domesticate it then feeding it is your responsibility.

I've been noticing that very often. This is very perplexing to me. I understand hating on humans. But why pets though? They are loyal and will love you regardless of your looks.
Some people are just sick psychos ,I love all non human living things , those people can die painfully

You don't need animal meat to survive. You will even be healthier without it, especially if you eat factory farm animal meat.

I'm going to adopt a cat one day. Can't decide between a British shorthair or Ragdoll

Cool but impratical, it's a parakeet, an untrained one too. I doubt he can understand my facial expressions let alone simple pitches.

I had three parakeets, not contemporaneously though. a[UWSL]ll of them consecutively died in separated years, but, it all occured in the exact date of my birthday. weird huh.[/UWSL]

I like animals, I care about and respect animals more than other human beings. On my porch there is a nest of honey bees, I could have destroyed it easily months ago but I haven't because I view the small bees as my friends. Interestingly enough I'll go smoke a cigarette on my porch periodically near the nest of bees and not even once have I been attacked by a single one. It's almost like we respect each other. :feelsjuice:

I only hate dogs because of the dogpill. I'd wish it wasn't real and common

I once had three dogs, not contemporaneously, all three of them were taken to the poind by my mother for retarded reasons, then after a year or two, she got a new one.

Like wtf just keep one of the dogs.

sorry bro. women are indecisive, impulsive and shortsighted, but your mother isn't normal not even for foid standards tbh (she seems controlling and neurotic).

Last edited:
Cause dogpill maybe

This turned into a dog pill thread, but I used to keep a pet snake in my room until my mom found out and let him go, I kept him in an empty fish tank.

Dogpill is an exaggerated autistic cope.
Yep. ofc they are extreme freak minorities you will hear stories of on the internet but no it is not 'lots' of women fucking their dogs JFL.

I like cats and rats but I don't want to clean up their poop.

Unlike humans, pets and animals in general can't hurt or betray you, it's retarded to hate them

Because it is. Sure, there are degenerates who fuck dogs, but it's not a commonplace occurrence like breathing air or drinking water.
True, almost all living things need air and water.

I like cats and rats but I don't want to clean up their poop.
All my cats live outside. They shit out there.
I like animals, I care about and respect animals more than other human beings. On my porch there is a nest of honey bees, I could have destroyed it easily months ago but I haven't because I view the small bees as my friends. Interestingly enough I'll go smoke a cigarette on my porch periodically near the nest of bees and not even once have I been attacked by a single one. It's almost like we respect each other. :feelsjuice:
I have wasps like that.

All my animals work. I don't like bums.