Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Negative attitude towards pets on incels.is

• Thread starter BrazilianLambda
  • Start date
BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
41d 18h 43m
I've been noticing that very often. This is very perplexing to me. I understand hating on humans. But why pets though? They are loyal and will love you regardless of your looks.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
414d 5h 11m
I can’t adopt any pets because every animal hates me to the point of attacking me as soon as I get near

SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
★★★★
45d 20h 9m
It’s more like a joke here hating on animals and based on women giving rather attention to animals than (ugly) men.

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

5'4 incel at Fakecels.is
★★★
22d 10h 36m

check out my dog :feelsautistic:

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Veteran
★★★★
7d 16h 47m
We are jealous that dogs have more sex with foids than we do.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
250d 12h 4m
Animecel2D said:
I can’t adopt any pets because every animal hates me to the point of attacking me as soon as I get near
same :feelsree:

SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Blackcel
★★★★★
157d 18h 24m
I like cats

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
73d 9h 32m
I don't see anyone hating on pets much on here tbh, but to the incels who do, I wonder why. I like my pets, they are my only friends. Anyone who talks about wanting to abuse animals and such gets called out immediately, which is a good thing.

svgmn1

svgmn1

Incellus Maximus
★★
6d 16h 33m
Not all pets, only dogs.

PoundCake

PoundCake

N.E.E.T ELITE
★★
1d 10h 51m
Animals like me, I feed wild turkeys, and I'm the first to calm a dog down. Dogs are the best though.

Rotter

Rotter

LDARcel
★★★
4d 10h 2m
The dogpill destroyed me

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
366d 9h 22m
Pets are a good cope, the problem is getting someone to take care of them if you want to travel.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Battlemage
15d 19h 40m
I have a bird, it is okay, kinda feel bad for it though.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
366d 9h 22m
the virgin shepherd said:
Cool but impratical, it's a parakeet, an untrained one too. I doubt he can understand my facial expressions let alone simple pitches.
That's very small. Why not get him a female friend? You can also increase the size of where he lives if it's small.

senses fail

senses fail

I don't even know why I stay here
★★★
3d 7h 53m
cuz my dogs a foid. jk i love her :feelscomfy:

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Battlemage
15d 19h 40m
Robtical said:
That's very small. Why not get him a female friend? You can also increase the size of where he lives if it's small.
Female friend? Yeah... Anyways the cage is big and I leave his door open always, sometimed he flys out to sit with me as a I write.

I don't know. I though I got a bird for company but it seems as if I really just wanted to share my suffering.

He just stares at the wall sometimes y'know? Blankly not a chirp or a squak, just silent staring. It reminds me of a passage in Bertrand Russell's book "The History of Western Philosophy" in which Bertrand describes a scene in which a improsoned knight accepts the madness of the situation and just stares at the wall while the gaurds stare at him.

Like what the fuck is this?

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
366d 9h 22m
Female friend? Yeah... Anyways the cage is big and I leave his door open always, sometimed he flys out to sit with me as a I write.

I don't know. I though I got a bird for company but it seems as if I really just wanted to share my suffering.

He just stares at the wall sometimes y'know? Blankly not a chirp or a squak, just silent staring. It reminds me of a passage in Bertrand Russell's book "The History of Western Philosophy" in which Bertrand describes a scene in which a improsoned knight accepts the madness of the situation and just stares at the wall while the gaurds stare at him.

Like what the fuck is this?
Very nice that he can fly out most the time, but why can't you get a friend for him when you're not around?

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ :fuk:
★★★★★
97d 21h 30m
I don't like animals.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

El Presidente de Basura #RIP_Lookscel
31d 1h 32m
I have a bird, it is okay, kinda feel bad for it though.
:heart: Birds, especially doves and ducks.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
128d 21h 30m
Subhuman Niceguy said:
We are jealous that dogs have more sex with foids than we do.
That's just you bro.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Veteran
★★★★
7d 16h 47m
based_meme said:
That's just you bro.
Stop lying to yourself, many incels know that foids are screwing their dogs more frequently. Foids fuck their dogs, because there is no chad around when they are horny. We have no problem with pets in general, but the fact is that foids would rather fuck their dogs than have sex with incels.

P

Pumkin

Overlord
★★★★
29d 17h 19m
i hate pets. ive killed animals. it feels great
a few reasons i hate pets:
-spend money on a useless fucking animal then incels complain they have no money but spend hundreds on a fucking dog
-it only loves you because you feed it and shelter it. and you can't even fuck it. its basically betabuxxing without the benefits. may as well betabux a girl if you own a pet
-why bother getting a pet that is going to die within 5 years. maybe 10 if you are super lucky. getting something just to get so much pain from it doesn't compute
-you think your pet loves you unconditionally? don't feed it for a few hours and it will try and bite your ass or start breaking shit and rummaging through shit. you always gotta serve hand and foot for this fucking animal that can't do shit back for you
-people with pets are lonely and need something to care for because they can't have children. they like the idea of something needing/wanting them and their presence even if it is a false sense of love. they tell themselves lies to cope

only pets I give exceptions for are ....i forget the actual name but useful pets. Like if you are blind. Or have PTSD. Or a tiny petite girl and needs a big dog to follow you at night. A security dog. A trained dog. Drug dog. A cat to kill mice in the fields. A bird that helps you hunt. A sheep herder etc..etc.... Those types of animals I actually see a benefit for. A horse. Sheep. Pigs. All that shit.

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

I'll come back before 2021 ends
19d 16h 19m
Pumkin said:
i hate pets. ive killed animals. it feels great
a few reasons i hate pets:
-spend money on a useless fucking animal then incels complain they have no money but spend hundreds on a fucking dog
-it only loves you because you feed it and shelter it. and you can't even fuck it. its basically betabuxxing without the benefits. may as well betabux a girl if you own a pet
-why bother getting a pet that is going to die within 5 years. maybe 10 if you are super lucky. getting something just to get so much pain from it doesn't compute
-you think your pet loves you unconditionally? don't feed it for a few hours and it will try and bite your ass or start breaking shit and rummaging through shit. you always gotta serve hand and foot for this fucking animal that can't do shit back for you
-people with pets are lonely and need something to care for because they can't have children. they like the idea of something needing/wanting them and their presence even if it is a false sense of love. they tell themselves lies to cope

only pets I give exceptions for are ....i forget the actual name but useful pets. Like if you are blind. Or have PTSD. Or a tiny petite girl and needs a big dog to follow you at night. A security dog. A trained dog. Drug dog. A cat to kill mice in the fields. A bird that helps you hunt. A sheep herder etc..etc.... Those types of animals I actually see a benefit for. A horse. Sheep. Pigs. All that shit.
Unironically this is a psychopath trait, have you been diagnosed?

P

Pumkin

Overlord
★★★★
29d 17h 19m
AbsolutelyBrutal said:
have you been diagnosed?
i havent been to a doctor since i was 17 so no ive never had a chance to be diagnosed with anything
also, killing animals is required for survival unless you are a vegan or something. :feelswhat:

AbsolutelyBrutal

AbsolutelyBrutal

I'll come back before 2021 ends
19d 16h 19m
Pumkin said:
i havent been to a doctor since i was 17 so no ive never had a chance to be diagnosed with anything
also, killing animals is required for survival unless you are a vegan or something. :feelswhat:
Which animals did you kill that made you feel great? If it's say pests animals, I totally get it.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
128d 21h 30m
Subhuman Niceguy said:
Stop lying to yourself, many incels know that foids are screwing their dogs more frequently. Foids fuck their dogs, because there is no chad around when they are horny. We have no problem with pets in general, but the fact is that foids would rather fuck their dogs than have sex with incels.
I'm not talking about the dog pill. I'm talking specifically about your jealousy towards an animal. Being jealous is generally retarded, especially if you don't use it as a motivator towards something, but being jealous of a fucking animal is top KEK.

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
366d 9h 22m
Pumkin said:
Feeding and watering an animal is cheap. You wouldn't love your parents any more either if they stopped feeding you when you were a kid. Most pets would be able to feed themselves in the wild, but if you adopt one and domesticate it then feeding it is your responsibility.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★
30d 1h 45m
BrazilianLambda said:
I've been noticing that very often. This is very perplexing to me. I understand hating on humans. But why pets though? They are loyal and will love you regardless of your looks.
Some people are just sick psychos ,I love all non human living things , those people can die painfully

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks
★★★★★
366d 9h 22m
Pumkin said:
You don't need animal meat to survive. You will even be healthier without it, especially if you eat factory farm animal meat.

Boba

Boba

The world is ours
-
10d 7h 30m
I'm going to adopt a cat one day. Can't decide between a British shorthair or Ragdoll

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
127d 13h 3m
Animecel2D said:
thats ruff

OwlGod

OwlGod

Magna Est Veritas Et Prævalebit
★★★★★
111d 20h 33m
Cool but impratical, it's a parakeet, an untrained one too. I doubt he can understand my facial expressions let alone simple pitches.

I had three parakeets, not contemporaneously though. all of them consecutively died in separated years, but, it all occured in the exact date of my birthday. weird huh.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

$The Price For Pussy Is Too Damn High$
★★★★★
54d 2h 7m
I like animals, I care about and respect animals more than other human beings. On my porch there is a nest of honey bees, I could have destroyed it easily months ago but I haven't because I view the small bees as my friends. Interestingly enough I'll go smoke a cigarette on my porch periodically near the nest of bees and not even once have I been attacked by a single one. It's almost like we respect each other. :feelsjuice:

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Battlemage
15d 19h 40m
OwlGod said:
I had three parakeets, not contemporaneously though. all of them consecutively died in separated years, but, it all occured in the exact date of my birthday. weird huh.
Super gay

OwlGod

OwlGod

★★★★★
111d 20h 33m
Super gay

It happened though, same with a hamster, died in the exact date of my birthday. I'm cursed.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Battlemage
15d 19h 40m
OwlGod said:
It happened though, same with a hamster, died in the exact date of my birthday. I'm cursed.
I once had three dogs, not contemporaneously, all three of them were taken to the poind by my mother for retarded reasons, then after a year or two, she got a new one.

Like wtf just keep one of the dogs.

Vaguehopes

Vaguehopes

No ascension for me - KHV
★★★
16d 10h 28m
I only hate dogs because of the dogpill. I'd wish it wasn't real and common

OwlGod

OwlGod

★★★★★
111d 20h 33m
I once had three dogs, not contemporaneously, all three of them were taken to the poind by my mother for retarded reasons, then after a year or two, she got a new one.

Like wtf just keep one of the dogs.

sorry bro. women are indecisive, impulsive and shortsighted, but your mother isn't normal not even for foid standards tbh (she seems controlling and neurotic).

Last edited:
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
73d 6h 46m
BrazilianLambda said:
Cause dogpill maybe

Languishingrn

Languishingrn

Brain muncher
★★
19d 17h 33m
This turned into a dog pill thread, but I used to keep a pet snake in my room until my mom found out and let him go, I kept him in an empty fish tank.

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
41d 18h 43m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Cause dogpill maybe

Dogpill is an exaggerated autistic cope.

HumbleandWise

HumbleandWise

A Thousand Acne Scars, What is One More?
★★
4d 6h 25m
BrazilianLambda said:
Dogpill is an exaggerated autistic cope.
Yep. ofc they are extreme freak minorities you will hear stories of on the internet but no it is not 'lots' of women fucking their dogs JFL.

fast_curry

fast_curry

ricecel/doll fucker/NOT a currycel
★★★
37d 20h 6m
I like cats and rats but I don't want to clean up their poop.

Zapo

Zapo

Greycel
6h 3m
Unlike humans, pets and animals in general can't hurt or betray you, it's retarded to hate them

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8