Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion NEETbux-cel Trait: Not remembering the last time you left your house.

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★★★
I can't even remember the last time I left my property to get something, Has it been days, weeks? I have just stayed inside all day and Read or play vidya. Why would you want to leave to do anything when you can have a computer that can replace all these tasks for you? You can digitally explore most of the regions of earth with google maps, watch anything online, play hours of video games if you wanted. Listen to countless hours of music, and read an INFINITE amount of books and texts at the touch of a button.

I just got curious and wondered if anyone felt the same way, when was the last time any of you NEET-cels went outside?

Not a NEET but there is no point in going outside if you have nobody to go out with, all you will see are couples which will make you wanna die

I only leave to wagecuck and visit mommy's house

regions of earth with google maps
JFL bro.

I hate normie tourism because it makes traveling look like a piece of cake, to the point where some ppl actually believe it's the same as using google map. You can't pretend you know a place if you didn't experience life like a local, with all difficulties it implies, if you didn't see the sky and changing seasons, if you didn't feel the difference of temperature, odours and sounds of that place. Tourists are generally just western consoomers who aren't ready to experience the reality of alterity. Some of them literaly turn mad after visiting, India, Japan, or even Jerusalem, when they discover it's not just some Disneyland with weird sounding languages.

I couldn’t imagine going to some place like Russia or Japan as a mixedcel since I think they’ll try fight me and I think they’re uneasy people at least to outsiders
That's what real tourism is about. Grow balls and fight some savage locals with a stick.
More seriously, the best advice is don't be a retard. There are places that are guenuinly dangerous, so you must avoid when traveling. But Russia and Japan still are rather civilized places, and you can pass even when looking mixed / foreigner. Now, it's not the same deal in places like Lagos or Brazilian favelas. Being made fun of or get racist slurs cried at you is not the same as getting shot in the head (High IQ theory ikr).

Last edited:
Been a loooooong time since I’ve left my house. And that was only to get some food anyways.