Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NEETBUX and LDAR. Men under 40 are increasingly getting the disability pension!

platypus

platypus

Recruit
https://www.4bc.com.au/men-under-40-on-disability-support-pension-rapidly-rising/

Mental illness is the second leading cause of disability burden in Australia.

Despite new figures showing the Disability Support Pension (DSP) will cost $5 billion less per decade than forecast, there’ll be more new recipients with psychological impairments on the DSP than any other disability.

More so, the number of men under the age of 40 with debilitating depression seems to be rapidly increasing.

Men under 40 with psychological and intellectual conditions account for three times as many DSP recipients than women.

JUST LOL if you're incel in 2018, and not getting NEETBUX for your crippling depression.

Well I'm not sure how difficult it is to get it here in America. But believe me I certainly want my neetbuxs if i can get it.

Can I get some money because women treat me like im invisible/trash?
That would be great, it will stave of any future depression caused by women KEK.

Australia? See that's the thing: you live in a civilized country. Here in 'murica NEETBUX are maybe $700 per month in 2018 and you have to fight tooth and nail to get it even if you're in a wheelchair and retarded.

The amount of $ you get in most countries is so low it's ridiculous, the process takes years too.

LDAR.png

lol I am in the UK. NEETBUX BABY

existentialhack said:
lol I am in the UK. NEETBUX BABY

same, i feel like a lot of low value males are on Neetbux in the UK.

pretty sure the 80/20 rule is in full effect for our country.

Well time to move to the UK

uk niggers represent

My severely disabled mother doesn't even get enough disability to survive in America. I wish I could get disability but you have to pay a lawyer and fight for two years just to get $700/Month if you're lucky. You have to literally be Alibaba to escape poverty in America if you were born to a poor, low caste family and your last name isn't German or British... My city is so German that not having a German last name is enough to get rejected at a job interview.

Good to hear that they are getting their disabilitybux now, but these systems are now largely designed to throw people back off of it and they still hound them to get a job and make them attend regular appointments, which is why I don't bother to apply for it. Since the Second Depression, no country really wants to pay people NEETbux of any sort and have cut back their benefits quite a bit.

It's a long way from the 80s when de-industrialization put a generation of men out of work with no transferable skills. A lot of them were parked on disabilitybux to keep them off the unemployment figures. Then the chickens come home to roost and they have to be put onto NEETbux again and their soul-destroying appointments where your life is ruled by a prick behind a desk. Or they work a shit job in borderline poverty and die before their pension age.

Depression among men will only get worse, as will inceldom. Bring in Basic Income already!

BlackPill47 said:
Good to hear that they are getting their disabilitybux now, but these systems are now largely designed to throw people back off of it and they still hound them to get a job and make them attend regular appointments, which is why I don't bother to apply for it. Since the Second Depression, no country really wants to pay people NEETbux of any sort and have cut back their benefits quite a bit.

It's a long way from the 80s when de-industrialization put a generation of men out of work with no transferable skills. A lot of them were parked on disabilitybux to keep them off the unemployment figures. Then the chickens come home to roost and they have to be put onto NEETbux again and their soul-destroying appointments where your life is ruled by a prick behind a desk. Or they work a shit job in borderline poverty and die before their pension age.

Depression among men will only get worse, as will inceldom. Bring in Basic Income already!

I watched this yesterday, good film: [video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4KbJLpu7yo[/video]

Sparrow'] My severely disabled mother doesn't even get enough disability to survive in America. I wish I could get disability but you have to pay a lawyer and fight for two years just to get $700/Month if you're lucky. You have to literally be Alibaba to escape poverty in America if you were born to a poor said:
same, i feel like a lot of low value males are on Neetbux in the UK.

pretty sure the 80/20 rule is in full effect for our country.

What are you collecting? I somehow managed to get disability and PIP (£500/month total) and I don't have to have assessments.

existentialhack said:
I watched this yesterday, good film: [video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4KbJLpu7yo[/video]

Urgh, brutal. I am glad that my life on NEETbux isn't quite as bad as that. Although for many years I feared being forced to work a full week cleaning shit off the streets for my NEETbux, which worked out as working for half of minimum wage under duress and it's immoral. It's disgusting what people have to go through just to receive a pittance in benefits. I am fortunate that I have always been a frugalcel, having always been a poorcel, so I can live on 83EUR a week and survive.

BlackPill47 said:
Urgh, brutal. I am glad that my life on NEETbux isn't quite as bad as that. Although for many years I feared being forced to work a full week cleaning shit off the streets for my NEETbux, which worked out as working for half of minimum wage under duress and it's immoral. It's disgusting what people have to go through just to receive a pittance in benefits. I am fortunate that I have always been a frugalcel, having always been a poorcel, so I can live on 83EUR a week and survive.

There's always matched betting and ewhoring. At least we don't live in the US, where they burn their poor to heat the homes of the rich.

existentialhack said:

Lawyer up and fight, bro. 

I'd hate to live in the US. You poor fuckers don't even get healthcare.

What are you collecting? I somehow managed to get disability and PIP (£500/month total) and I don't have to have assessments.

just job seekers allowance, 200 a month, have to go to for assessments every 2 weeks aswell.

i suffer from severe anxiety tho.

It's utterly hypocritical that corporations and banks should get endless government subsidies, bailouts, legal preference, etc. and an incel should be humiliated for wanting an insignificant amount of neetbux.

I might go on NEETbux soon for my schizophrenia

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back