Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL NEETAndTidy approaching ON VIDEO

How many foids do you think you can approach without risking to get arrested? (over the "crime" of approaching them while being Incel)

And normies will say go for girls in your own league
When they say "stay in your league" they mean stay with obese 57 year old single moms in wheel chairs.

When they say "stay in your league" they mean stay with obese 57 year old single moms in wheel chairs.
Cope if you think you'll have a chance with that. She will only go as low as Hugh tier normie. Nothing less.

Cold approaching is dead just be glad no cops pulled out their guns

HAHAHA! Just watched the vid. :feelsokman:

It took you 1000000000000000000000000000x more confidence than any average looking or chad guy to do this being genetic garbage.
Fookin :chad:

It took you 1000000000000000000000000000x more confidence than any average looking or chad guy to do this being genetic garbage.
Fookin :chad:
Yeah normies need to see there are incels who are confident. Who will approach. Who havent just given up.

Etc

Will Vote NEETAndTidy for mod 2019.

Well the mall was fucking empty so I'll be trying this again.. was lots of fun.

Remember that faggot LARP Uninstall? Me either.

So let's get this party started!
(I apologize for quality had my phone in a shirt pocket so they wouldnt realize I was filming)

It fucking scares me how much your voice sounds like mine..... Maybe that's another aspect of our inceldom. Our voices suck.

"You seem sympathetic"?

LOL Who uses nonNT words like that?

Why are you asking if she wants to go on date?

Start with "Hey, you have nice jawline, we'd have cute babies!" or "hey, you look elegant, let's get married", because you imply some sex innuendo there, but not too much to be predator. Also it shows you aren't friendzone dude and also can spike her emotions and make her laugh.

And never ask "Wanna go on a date?" instead say "Let's meet tomorrow at X go to Y!" then give her your phone to enter her number.
:chad::banhammer:

NEETAndTidy

Mogs me to oblivion. Last approach was nice ngl. :feelsokman:

What are your facial problems? There is no chance you could get surgery from your autism bucks?

Nice to finally see some incel field footage. :feelsokman:
tbh from watching the video it looks like he has a height problem(he's looking up at everyone)

Can someone show me how @uninstall is a larp? I haven't seen anything to indicate that is true. He had sex? According to the rules I read you still qualify as incel if you haven't had sex in the last year.

And goodbye if I'm banned for this post.

tbh from watching the video it looks like he has a height problem(he's looking up at everyone)
Yeah I'm 5'5.
It fucking scares me how much your voice sounds like mine..... Maybe that's another aspect of our inceldom. Our voices suck.
Everyone says I have a Chad voice so you might have a good voice
Can someone show me how @uninstall is a larp? I haven't seen anything to indicate that is true. He had sex? According to the rules I read you still qualify as incel if you haven't had sex in the last year.

And goodbye if I'm banned for this post.
Check his ban appeal

Check his ban appeal
K, I'll look at it more closely. I seem to be the only one protesting, some maybe I'm in the wrong.
K, I'll look at it more closely. I seem to be the only one protesting, some maybe I'm in the wrong.
Goddamit I'm an idiot. I thought all those posts about fucking a girl were way older than they were. I worshiped him because of his 1,000 approaches schtick, but I guess I'm just a fool.

And what else is new. But seriously fuck the mods anyway.

Last edited:
I'd never have the balls to approach random women like this. Even if they were attractive or not. :feelstrash:

Props for sounding nt and semi natural.

Why are you harassing women, filthy incel?

How did you work up the balls to approach while sober?

I commend you. I could never do that. Tried once and basically had a panic attack...

Btw sister came into my room while I watched that clip, she asked who was talking "cuz he sounds hot"

I commend you. I could never do that. Tried once and basically had a panic attack...

Btw sister came into my room while I watched that clip, she asked who was talking "cuz he sounds hot"
Wtf. My voice is shitty. Why do people like my voice >.>

Wtf. My voice is shitty. Why do people like my voice >.>
You may not like it, but a lot of us think your voice sounds good. Even better if you had to work hard to get it the way it sounds now.
Too bad you couldn't hide your face chatting to foids, itd prob work for you. Hell, my sister is in love with your voice right now lol.

Well the mall was fucking empty so I'll be trying this again.. was lots of fun.

So let's get this party started!
(I apologize for quality had my phone in a shirt pocket so they wouldnt realize I was filming)

Challenge accepted.

I am going to post my approaching video.

I just need to find somewhere anonymous to post it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back