Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL NEETAndTidy approaching ON VIDEO

what a slayer tbhthhbngl
too low inhib for me

The black girls at the end wanted it but you got greedy trying to date both, you should've just picked one.
Kek they wanted a tripple date with Chad

Zero inhib autism, so much respect for you

Btw you have a decent voice, sounds NT

is this in philly by any chance?

damn bro I like shit like this tbh

I’ve been waiting for this. :D

In college, my curry friend used to take shots of girls that way. It was creepy AF watching him. Guys who take pics of girls in public are super low inhibition.
Jfl I’ve done this before. I’m such a creep.

This is fucking great lmao, make some more content tbh.

ded srs ngl make part 2 legit lold

Better than catfishman tbh

Well the mall was fucking empty so I'll be trying this again.. was lots of fun.

Remember that faggot LARP Uninstall? Me either.

So let's get this party started!
(I apologize for quality had my phone in a shirt pocket so they wouldnt realize I was filming)

Entertaining video. You have a chad voice tbh.

You could try to date blind chicks.:waitwhat:
C O P E

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1090513809001093

Even blind people prefer objectively attractive body-types! A blind foid would probably go so far as to run her fingers through your face and assess your bones, just like how they read braille.

And if they don't, their family/acquaintances will definitely steer them away from you as being someone who's "taking advantage" of their condition. Moreover, blind foids are not deaf and still NT-anathema to autists.

Last edited:
That Shaniqua who says "I'm gay" :feelskek:

How can Black women be gay when all Black women look like men anyway?

Well done you will definitely be remember as a hERo. Nice chad voice though.

NEETAndTidy? More like CHADAndTiddy

lmao what a fucking legend,i never knew you were a low inhib god

That voice and personality belongs on a chad my man. I bet you're one of those who would turn into chad as soon as you cleaned up your style.

I'm praying for your ascension my man. Get out of this hell hole if possible. Keep going, I wanna see uninstall get lowinhibmogged by another incel for the first time.

you have no dignity
still based

Well the mall was fucking empty so I'll be trying this again.. was lots of fun.

Remember that faggot LARP Uninstall? Me either.

So let's get this party started!
(I apologize for quality had my phone in a shirt pocket so they wouldnt realize I was filming)

want to date a 5'2 millionaire from turkey? JFL

holy shit I just watched the video for the first time. My spaghetti would have spilled so damn hard on that final approach but you kept the conversation going for way longer than I expected. I can LARP as being lowinhib as long as I keep conversations very short but you just don't give a shit my man.

Well done you will definitely be remember as a hERo. Nice chad voice though.
Thanks bro
NEETAndTidy? More like CHADAndTiddy
lmao what a fucking legend,i never knew you were a low inhib god
That voice and personality belongs on a chad my man. I bet you're one of those who would turn into chad as soon as you cleaned up your style.
Nah I used to be gymmaxxed tbh
you have no dignity
still based
Dignity is a meme
LOW INHIB GOD
Thanks bro
holy shit I just watched the video for the first time. My spaghetti would have spilled so damn hard on that final approach but you kept the conversation going for way longer than I expected. I can LARP as being lowinhib as long as I keep conversations very short but you just don't give a shit my man.
Glad you liked it bro ;)

The girls at your mall were not pretty at all. Do you live in a super rural town or something?

The girls at your mall were not pretty at all. Do you live in a super rural town or something?
The mall was just empty. Not rural

Because he was. Check his ban appeal
my fucking god. I thanked that fucker a bunch of times for giving me hope and encouraging me to cold approach. Turns out if was all a lie jfl. cant trust a soul man

my fucking god. I thanked that fucker a bunch of times for giving me hope and encouraging me to cold approach. Turns out if was all a lie jfl. cant trust a soul man
Yeah it's a shame. I called that fucker a saint

" You don't just go up to people like that "

You don't just go up to people when you're not confident enough

Nothing is more dangerous than a low inhib autist

low inhb asf :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

legend moves, at this rate you will ascend

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5