Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL NEETAndTidy approaching ON VIDEO

[Based]

Keep it up, mate. Doing so, you will become a Gigachad in my heart, even if you're seen as Incel in the outside.

[Based]

Keep it up, mate. Doing so, you will become a Gigachad in my heart, even if you're seen as Incel in the outside.
An incel who refuses to try is no incel.

Lmao based :lul:

straight pussy nigga I ain't wanna try shit ook ook You could see her knuckles scrape on the ground when she walked out

Also next time try putting the phone in horizontally and flipping the video once you get home. This way you'll get to see more of what's going on.

I was gonna say man your voice is pretty clear and not mumbly.
Voicemogs me
I did speech therapy for autism. I used to speak slowely and in a monotone voice

The mall was just empty. Not rural
Well then hope you have better luck on a weekend. You still mog me. You hella sound like the chads at my college campus when they play around with the girls.

Look at this low inhib NT voice frauding flirtcel. I can't even hold a conversation with a counselor without stuttering my own name.
Voicemogs me to oblivion.

Well then hope you have better luck on a weekend. You still mog me. You hella sound like the chads at my college campus when they play around with the girls.
Thanks i suppose.

Look at this low inhib NT voice frauding flirtcel. I can't even hold a conversation with a counselor without stuttering my own name.
I am autistic kek.

But yeah. Its a joke. Telling people youre issies does nothing
I was dead at that part
Glad to hear ;)

I am autistic kek.

But yeah. Its a joke. Telling people youre issies does nothing
Yeah. But I need to vent and socialize or I think I might break down tbh.
Still this voice therapy sounds interesting :feelswhere:
Maybe you can use stick figure drawings next time in place of the parts you can't film, those seem popular on jewtube.

Holy shit dude. Respect.

Try wearing some hidden camera glasses, I want to see their facial expressions.

Ultra respect. I used to approach like this. My friend filmed me doing approaches a few times, but unfortunately we got banned from the mall.

JFL the madman actually did it.

Too bad PUA cold approaching doesn't work irl (unless you're chad). Good effort though, you come off far less autistic than catfishman which makes the video easier to watch.

Jfl good job bro.

This norwooding shitskin foid is disgusting JFl

"Do you want to date a 5'2" millionaire from Turkey?"

LOOOOOOOOOL

Well the mall was fucking empty so I'll be trying this again.. was lots of fun.

Remember that faggot LARP Uninstall? Me either.

So let's get this party started!
(I apologize for quality had my phone in a shirt pocket so they wouldnt realize I was filming)

That was great I actually laughed ngl. You sounded very confident as well I thought it was better than uninstall tbh

If you're truly high inhib, approach drunk sluts

Based and low inhib

That was some good shit. Ask 'em if they like dogs, your dog at home has a red rocket with their name on it.

How are you so low inhibt fuck

When I say I'm a do somethin' I do it
I don't give a damn what you think
I'm doin' this for me, so fuck the world, feed it beans
It's gassed up, if it thinks it's stoppin' me
I'mma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly
And all those who look down on me, I'm tearin' down your balcony
I'm surprised you didn't end up with vomit on your sweater moms spaghetti.

Voicemogs me.
Excellent work dude. It would be cool to see you do approaches genuinely trying to get a date. If they reject you then do the silly funny questions.
Top kek.

Good shit boyo, you could tell how offended those foids were by the mere fact that you approached them, JFL. Were you stoned/drunk?

Good shit boyo, you could tell how offended those foids were by the mere fact that you approached them, JFL. Were you stoned/drunk?
Smoked some weed.

Well the mall was fucking empty so I'll be trying this again.. was lots of fun.

Remember that faggot LARP Uninstall? Me either.

So let's get this party started!
(I apologize for quality had my phone in a shirt pocket so they wouldnt realize I was filming)

aside from the very thin width of the recording lens I like it, exciting

"You seem sympathetic"?

LOL Who uses nonNT words like that?

Why are you asking if she wants to go on date?

Start with "Hey, you have nice jawline, we'd have cute babies!" or "hey, you look elegant, let's get married", because you imply some sex innuendo there, but not too much to be predator. Also it shows you aren't friendzone dude and also can spike her emotions and make her laugh.

And never ask "Wanna go on a date?" instead say "Let's meet tomorrow at X go to Y!" then give her your phone to enter her number.

Have you tried showering?

"You seem sympathetic"?

LOL Who uses nonNT words like that?

Why are you asking if she wants to go on date?

Start with "Hey, you have nice jawline, we'd have cute babies!" or "hey, you look elegant, let's get married", because you imply some sex innuendo there, but not too much to be predator. Also it shows you aren't friendzone dude and also can spike her emotions and make her laugh.

And never ask "Wanna go on a date?" instead say "Let's meet tomorrow at X go to Y!" then give her your phone to enter her number.
You seem sympathetic is an incel meme thanks to @uninstall

I was having fun. Not expecting any dates.

Big props, I could never cold approach, even if it was just for memes.

Honestly lowinhibmogs me to hell and back

By the way what did the black girl yell after you after you walked off? I heard her say "dont ever go up to someone like that" and then after that what did she say?

SOMEONE SAVE THIS BEFORE IT GETS TAKEN DOWN. I want to see if after school. I’m sure it will get taken down

By the way what did the black girl yell after you after you walked off? I heard her say "dont ever go up to someone like that" and then after that what did she say?
Said how I almost "got her fucked up" and said my zipper was down (it was)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back