Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NEET Life: 120 hours of video games in only 2 weeks.

Spooky_Heejin

Spooky_Heejin

Sgt. Greycel
★★★★★
I just beat fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 4, with all their dlc's in just two weeks which is about 120 hours of gameplay. That's also not including me playing Crash 4 and ME3M.

Holy shit I need a fucking life.

I just beat fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 4, with all their dlc's in just two weeks which is about 120 hours of gameplay. That's also not including me playing Crash 4 and ME3M.

Mogs me

101.9 hours past 2 weeks

Nah. Its an ok life. The outside world is full of problems so you should not feel bad just for having a simple life. I actually believe that a minimalist existence, even some level of alienation, can approach you from happines more than having a comum life. With that said, of course you should study and get a job. But it is more important to be in peace with yourself than it is to fit in to the outside.

Enjoy while it lasts, I don't even play anything besides a couple games of league or Dota anymore

My autistic ass has invested my entire life in a single touhou game

Nice. I'm an oldcel and play video games all day too, and will until I'm dead.

Just wait until you become addicted to mods. You will waste so much more, like I have. Post-Gaming Guilt is real.

Just wait until you become addicted to mods. You will waste so much more, like I have. Post-Gaming Guilt is real.
I play on gaybox so I can't download mods for 99% of games I own.

I devour games. once i finished metro the whole series in a week.

how old are you
can't enjoy the neet life forever

Get a life = have a decent relaxed job by connections, regular sex, travel and go to ug-parties. No youth and adulthood for incels, I still play those fucking flash games I used to play as kid. I tried to get a job like in 12 different workplaces face to face, got nothing.

Get a life = have a decent relaxed job by connections, regular sex, travel and go to ug-parties. No youth and adulthood for incels, I still play those fucking flash games I used to play as kid. I tried to get a job like in 12 different workplaces face to face, got nothing.
lol this is true.

I devour games. once i finished metro the whole series in a week.
Nice. I don't stop playing a game until it's complete. I used to be a masochist and 100% games by getting all their achievements until I realized it was a waste of time.

I mostly play single player RPGs, sports and text-based PC games. Shit nobody else plays, usually.
So you're a true gamer and not some normtard who only plays rage inducing trendy multiplayer games that comes out such as cod, fortnite, apex, etc.

i remember when Batman: Arkham City came out and i got my hands on GOTY pirated edition i spent two straight days in finishing it, even skipping college over it

i remember when Batman: Arkham City came out and i got my hands on GOTY pirated edition i spent two straight days in finishing it, even skipping college over it
but dont skip cutscene nigga

I mostly play single player RPGs, sports and text-based PC games. Shit nobody else plays, usually.
text based games are called visual novels.

Must've been fun. Batman is one of the coolest superheroes since he wasn't born with retarded superpowers and instead is just very talented and smart with cool gadgets.

I play on gaybox so I can't download mods for 99% of games I own.
The Doom and Quake Remaster that were released by Bethesda have an add-on menu, where you can play a bunch of high-quality fan-made mods and maps by connecting to their server.

i can't play videogames anymore

I plan to spend most of my night playing Gran Turismo 2 :feelscomfy:

I spend like 140 hours postmaxxing

Goo goo ga ga I want milky.

The Doom and Quake Remaster that were released by Bethesda have an add-on menu, where you can play a bunch of high-quality fan-made mods and maps by connecting to their server.
Thanks. I didn't know this.

iam playing dying light 1 again and prob have 20 hours per week