Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Need some advice.

Bhaskarjya Mandita

Bhaskarjya Mandita

Alone, untouched is what I crave.
There is this foid. She acts nice to me, she have been texting me from last 1 months I am not interested in her. As she have an attitude that I don't like. And she bitches about others too much which is annoying for me. Shall I stop replying to her texts or shall I say her to stay away from me? Or something else. But I don't want to lose my virginity to her.

But I don't want to lose my virginity to her.
"I'm here to announce on an incel forums that I'm a volcel:feelstastyman:"

Just retardmaxx theory

Oh wait aren't you the guy from before who said you got into a fist fight or something with someone over a toilet.. why am I not surprised :feelskek:

Last edited:
There is this foid. She acts nice to me, she have been texting me from last 1 months I am not interested in her. As she have an attitude that I don't like. And she bitches about others too much which is annoying for me. Shall I stop replying to her texts or shall I say her to stay away from me? Or something else. But I don't want to lose my virginity to her.
Assuming you aren't a fakecel, she definitely wants something from you. Why don't you treat her the way foids have always treated you?

Assuming you aren't a fakecel, she definitely wants something from you. Why don't you treat her the way foids have always treated you?
You are right.
Yeah I am.
"I'm here to announce on an incel forums that I'm a volcel:feelstastyman:"

Just retardmaxx theory

Oh wait aren't you the guy from before who said you got into a fist fight or something with someone over a toilet.. why am I not surprised :feelskek:
I am ugly weighting 238 pounds. She wants something from me. Maybe my notes or she might want to hangout with my handsome friends. Who knows.

Last edited:
She wants ur money bro :feelskek:

Not that i give 2 shits but this is a classic IT post.
Go and post your little story now so you can get your likes ''see, inkwells are voluntary celibates,they refuse wahmen because they have high standards'' .

Go and post your little story now so you can get your likes ''see, inkwells are voluntary celibates,they refuse wahmen because they have high standards'' .
We all have :feelsrope: hopes to get one who will be a bit beautiful with big tits and ass

Exactly.

talks to women... fakecel out:feelsbaton: