Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Need some advice.

Bhaskarjya Mandita

Bhaskarjya Mandita

Alone, untouched is what I crave.
Joined
Oct 3, 2021
Posts
88
Online
1d 12h 57m
There is this foid. She acts nice to me, she have been texting me from last 1 months I am not interested in her. As she have an attitude that I don't like. And she bitches about others too much which is annoying for me. Shall I stop replying to her texts or shall I say her to stay away from me? Or something else. But I don't want to lose my virginity to her.
 
Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

ER Priest
★★
Joined
Jun 16, 2021
Posts
2,191
Online
34d 4h 28m
Bhaskarjya Mandita said:
But I don't want to lose my virginity to her.
"I'm here to announce on an incel forums that I'm a volcel:feelstastyman:"

Just retardmaxx theory

Oh wait aren't you the guy from before who said you got into a fist fight or something with someone over a toilet.. why am I not surprised :feelskek:
 
Last edited:
Blackpillapologist

Blackpillapologist

The chad of unattractiveness
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Posts
1,078
Online
19d 20h 38m
Bhaskarjya Mandita said:
There is this foid. She acts nice to me, she have been texting me from last 1 months I am not interested in her. As she have an attitude that I don't like. And she bitches about others too much which is annoying for me. Shall I stop replying to her texts or shall I say her to stay away from me? Or something else. But I don't want to lose my virginity to her.
Assuming you aren't a fakecel, she definitely wants something from you. Why don't you treat her the way foids have always treated you?
 
Bhaskarjya Mandita

Bhaskarjya Mandita

Alone, untouched is what I crave.
Joined
Oct 3, 2021
Posts
88
Online
1d 12h 57m
Blackpillapologist said:
Assuming you aren't a fakecel, she definitely wants something from you. Why don't you treat her the way foids have always treated you?
You are right.
Yeah I am.
Vrthraghna said:
"I'm here to announce on an incel forums that I'm a volcel:feelstastyman:"

Just retardmaxx theory

Oh wait aren't you the guy from before who said you got into a fist fight or something with someone over a toilet.. why am I not surprised :feelskek:
I am ugly weighting 238 pounds. She wants something from me. Maybe my notes or she might want to hangout with my handsome friends. Who knows.
 
Last edited:
BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Captain
★★★
Joined
Oct 15, 2021
Posts
1,791
Online
10d 10h 4m
She wants ur money bro :feelskek:
 
Sennacherib

Sennacherib

Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?
Joined
Jul 12, 2020
Posts
2,033
Online
49d 22h 1m
Bhaskarjya Mandita said:
There is this foid. She acts nice to me, she have been texting me from last 1 months I am not interested in her. As she have an attitude that I don't like. And she bitches about others too much which is annoying for me. Shall I stop replying to her texts or shall I say her to stay away from me? Or something else. But I don't want to lose my virginity to her.
Not that i give 2 shits but this is a classic IT post.
Go and post your little story now so you can get your likes ''see, inkwells are voluntary celibates,they refuse wahmen because they have high standards'' .
 
Bhaskarjya Mandita

Bhaskarjya Mandita

Alone, untouched is what I crave.
Joined
Oct 3, 2021
Posts
88
Online
1d 12h 57m
BlackPilledNeet said:
She wants ur money bro :feelskek:
My father's business maybe. :feelsaww:
 
BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Captain
★★★
Joined
Oct 15, 2021
Posts
1,791
Online
10d 10h 4m
Bhaskarjya Mandita said:
My father's business maybe. :feelsaww:
See...i knew it
 
Bhaskarjya Mandita

Bhaskarjya Mandita

Alone, untouched is what I crave.
Joined
Oct 3, 2021
Posts
88
Online
1d 12h 57m
Sennacherib said:
Not that i give 2 shits but this is a classic IT post.
Go and post your little story now so you can get your likes ''see, inkwells are voluntary celibates,they refuse wahmen because they have high standards'' .
We all have :feelsrope: hopes to get one who will be a bit beautiful with big tits and ass
 
JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Legend
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2021
Posts
3,939
Online
30d 5h 51m
Sennacherib said:
Not that i give 2 shits but this is a classic IT post.
Go and post your little story now so you can get your likes ''see, inkwells are voluntary celibates,they refuse wahmen because they have high standards'' .
Exactly.
 
gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Retarded sandnigger
★★★★★
Joined
May 8, 2019
Posts
20,555
Online
402d 12h 9m
Log out and do not come back, that is my advice.
 
Bhaskarjya Mandita

Bhaskarjya Mandita

Alone, untouched is what I crave.
Joined
Oct 3, 2021
Posts
88
Online
1d 12h 57m
JoeBruhcel said:
She is so ugly even if she is the last girl on this planet I won't have sex with her.
Ok fine I will have sex with her.
gymletethnicel said:
Log out and do not come back, that is my advice.
 
wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 27, 2018
Posts
13,736
Online
248d 5h 11m
Another day, another retarded currycel. :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:
 
RandomBroCel

RandomBroCel

Voicecel
Joined
May 8, 2021
Posts
584
Online
6d 16h 45m
Bhaskarjya Mandita said:
There is this foid. She acts nice to me, she have been texting me from last 1 months I am not interested in her. As she have an attitude that I don't like. And she bitches about others too much which is annoying for me. Shall I stop replying to her texts or shall I say her to stay away from me? Or something else. But I don't want to lose my virginity to her.
talks to women... fakecel out:feelsbaton:
 
Praise the Sun

Praise the Sun

Recruit
★★★★★
Joined
Sep 19, 2020
Posts
444
Online
6d 1h 23m
gymletethnicel said:
Log out and do not come back, that is my advice.
Fuck volcels.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top