Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nearly all Roastie-singers create songs dedicated to Chads

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
These roastie-singers brains released so much Dopamin when seeing Chads straight jawline and height that they can never forget him. Even though some Chads were assholes with a shit personality sometimes...the cunts cant forget the fuckers....so they sing about them.

View: https://youtu.be/uLEl5d7WBxE

:foidSoy:: "OH CHAD COME.BACK AND.FILL MY HOLE!!!! CHAAAAAD. YOUR JAWLINE CHAD! I HATE THIS BETA BILLY I SETTLED DOWN WITH. HE ALWAYS WANTS TO FUCK AND I HAVE TO ALLOW HIM TO FUCK ONCE A MONTH, THAT DISGUSTING SOYFAG. COME.BACK CHAAAAD! MUH VAGINA!!!!"

Last edited:
When I'm in the gym, I don't wear any headphones in fear of breaking them during a workout.
That, unfortuantely, gives me opportunity to listen to songs that are blasted in the facility.
And usually those are shitty club remixes of songs about how sucking Chads dicks in the club alleviates depression.

Every song a woman writes (or deigns to sing) about a man is a Chad-worship song. This naturally follows from the fact that all other men are invisible to them.

Every song a woman writes (or deigns to sing) about a man is a Chad-worship song. This naturally follows from the fact that all other men are invisible to them.