Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Nearly 1 year ago, my mom told me that men's looks matter MORE to foids the older they get... (LIAR LIAR)

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
... which is an absolute LIE. Why does she always LIE. I did my research and it's obvious that looks of men are ALWAYS important, but they don't become more important after a man or foid is 30, between 16 and 28, looks are everything.

I really wonder how it feels like to be loved romantically, to have someone, and sex would just be a bonus.

My mom knows I'll never get a gf so she thinks she means well, when she tries to manipulate me that "relationships are overrated", "friendships are more important" (when I say, "but not to me", she replies with "that's just my opinion" – tbh, I think she's stretching the truth here. Friendships, she thinks, are better for me bc I'll never get a gf anyway at least not a nice or pretty one – and she's 59 and doesnt want a romantic relationship anymore. If you order fish in a restaurant, I won't tell you, right then and there, "oh I don't like fish."), she also says relationships are "mostly trouble" and "many people's well-being suffer in relationships."

Does she really think I let myself be influenced into not wanting a gf anymore? (she'd be happy if I got one – but only bc I'll be out of the house more often – just as much as I'd be happy if she became CEO of a huge company – neither will happen). Know what I'm saying?

I swear to whatever gods are up there, I won't become a wageslave who works 40-42 hours per week (in a job that will with 99.99% certainty make me miserable), then come home to an empty house or apartment (sorry, if she's there I also count it as empty). I'll just NEET, then die.

This will be my future, it's like knowing you'll be in jail for the rest of your life.

Screenshot 2023 03 03 020433

I swear to whatever gods are up there, I won't become a wageslave who works 40-42 hours per week (in a job that will with 99.99% certainty make me miserable),
Why not you’re already miserable

Foids may care less about face when they get older, but they definitely care more and more about height.

Foids may care less about face when they get older, but they definitely care more and more about height.
That’s true. And bad for me. Well actually it can’t get worse bc I’m already ugly and short (5’4)

I just don’t like how she’s CONSTANTLY insulting my intelligence. She also lies and stretches the truth but tells herself she’s not lying… I can’t prove it every time; sometimes I feel with 99.9% certainty, sometimes its 100%. I’d love to be able to leave but I can’t afford to. I could; but I’d need to wage slave 45 hours per week and my life will be much less comfortable. She’s just so incredibly exhausting with all her lies and manipulations and insulting my limited intelligence. She’s underestimating me and overestimating herself, and she has a very short term and long term memory too. That’s why I know she’s lying and if I say it she starts screaming and threatening me I have to leave or go to a psychiatric clinic

The older foids get the higher their standards, listen to your mom she knows

I don't think she's very attractive

Stuff like this, this couple, makes me even angrier:

View attachment 716593
Sorry for necroposting a little. I see this the opposite way - I'm completely okay with stacies being with guys more attractive than me. What actually pisses me off is that my looksmatch, who would have been with me if the 1:1 pairing lie propagated by bluepilled boomers were true, would rather be single or fuck a dog than be with anyone other than chad.

But I also don't mind the Never Give Up(?) guy being with his looksmatch:
This is the life that should have been. The problem is that he's either an insane exception, or she's a fame digger / virtue signaler, so we're still fucked. Also, isn't he a tallfag?

I swear to whatever gods are up there, I won't become a wageslave who works 40-42 hours per week (in a job that will with 99.99% certainty make me miserable), then come home to an empty house or apartment (sorry, if she's there I also count it as empty). I'll just NEET, then die.
Same. The only silver lining is that the blackpill prevents you from wasting your money and time on toilets and self-grooming BS, so it allows you to wageslave as little as possible.

In my dream i called the foid to come in my house , she appeared in my door and i took her inside i couldnt stop kissing her wish it was real