Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Native Americans are so fucking stupid

I came up with facts showing your statistical and factual inferiority. You couldn't respond to it so you tried moving the goal posts and disappearing. Now you find a friend who taught you something new and expect me to read it in the morning. Yeah no.
You lost. You're statistically inferior. "We waz kangs" won't help you deny facts.
HE JUST SAID HE CAME UP WITH FACTS :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

What facts bro? it's ok I'll give you some time to look into this thread at what facts you posted

HE JUST SAID HE CAME UP WITH FACTS :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

What facts bro? it's ok I'll give you some time to look into this thread at what facts you posted
The facts that you're lower than iq to asians, athletically inferior to blacks, your race is dying and that's darwanism because you add nothing to the gene pool :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

The facts that you're lower than iq to asians, athletically inferior to blacks, your race is dying and that's darwanism because you add nothing to the gene pool :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
Aight, can you list those countries with the highest IQ again? Just trust me bro it's gonna be really funny

Aight, can you list those countries with the highest IQ again? Just trust me bro it's gonna be really funny
On phone so actually I can't. What's gonna be funny, you moving the goal posts? "We invaded them bro dat mean we wuzz kanngs and shieet" they're stilll smarter than you. You're still infeior. And your race is still dying. These are the facts. Mental gymnastics are tyring

On phone so actually I can't. What's gonna be funny, you moving the goal posts? "We invaded them bro dat mean we wuzz kanngs and shieet" they're stilll smarter than you. You're still infeior. And your race is still dying. These are the facts. Mental gymnastics are tyring
Nah don't worry I got you man don't worry
>The countries with the top highest tested IQ scores are the industrialized developed East Asian countries of

Taiwan (104),

Singapore (108),

Japan (105),

South Korea (106)

China (105)

THIS U?

tenor.gif

daily reminder you will never be white and your people got destroyed by the IDF and took over your land that's as big as delaware. Imagine being MILITARILY defeated by jewish people and your country has an average IQ thats 20 less than European countries as well as also being 30% inbred holy shit its over

Last edited:
Nah don't worry I got you man don't worry

THIS U?

tenor.gif

daily reminder you will never be white and your people got destroyed by the IDF and took over your land that's as big as delaware.

You literally did the "we wuzz kannngzz" thing I just told you :lul: :lul:
How exactly does this change the fact that you're mentally infeior to them? I mean you're literally being invaded and a different form of colonized in every single white country. You wuzz kangz ain't helping your inferiority argument.
You're lower to them in iq. Moving the goal posts won't change that. Accept it. You're inferior. I come with facts, you come with new topics once you lost this one
daily reminder you will never be white
And I thank god every day for that. I thank god I'm not a cuck, I didn't empower the globohomo, i didn't empower the jews, and my people were fighters and not faggots who roll over ass up to be replaced.
Thank god I'm not white. You will never be a real man. A real human with a soul. You will always be white.

How exactly does this change the fact that you're mentally infeior to them? I mean you're literally being invaded and a different form of colonized in every single white country. You wuzz kangz ain't helping your inferiority argument.
You're lower to them in iq. Moving the goal posts won't change that. Accept it. You're inferior. I come with facts, you come with new topics once you lost this one

And I thank god every day for that. I thank god I'm not a cuck, I didn't empower the globohomo, i didn't empower the jews, and my people were fighters and not faggots who roll over ass up to be replaced.
Thank god I'm not white. You will never be a real man. A real human with a soul. You will always be white.
sorry I don’t speak 30-50% inbred 85 IQ on average Person who got destroyed by the IDF and lost his only land thats as big as Delaware.

Reminder you're mentally infeior to asians, physically inferior to blacks and this is why you're being genocided.

sorry I don’t speak 30-50% inbred 85 IQ on average Person who got destroyed by the IDF and lost his only land thats as big as Delaware.
My iq is higher than yours tho. You're being replaced right now and your people are taking it ass up from the jews and giving them 20$ afterwards :lul:

Reminder you're mentally infeior to asians, physically inferior to blacks and this is why you're being genocided.

My iq is higher than yours tho. You're being replaced right now and your people are taking it ass up from the jews and giving them 20$ afterwards :lul:
your ass already got pushed out of your Delaware sized shithole. 50% of your people are inbred

Maybe that’s why u lost against the IDF so hard you wanna talk about genocide? Here
05F9B046 B1E2 42FD BE73 3722951846F6

your ass already got pushed out of your Delaware sized shithole. 50% of your people are inbred

Maybe that’s why u lost against the IDF so hard you wanna talk about genocide? Here
View attachment 378339
Bruh no reason to get emotional. You wuzz kangzz bro. But the facts are what they are. You're being replaced right now and your people aren't even putting up a fight. Natural born cucks

Bruh no reason to get emotional. You wuzz kangzz bro. But the facts are what they are. You're being replaced right now and your people aren't even putting up a fight. Natural born cucks
Alright 50% inbred lost to IDF lost all your land in 60 years. You’d be the perfect expert at racial displacement actually thinking about it. You’ve already been displaced

Alright 50% inbred lost to IDF lost all your land in 60 years. You’d be the perfect expert at racial displacement actually thinking about it. You’ve already been displaced
The 50% inbred is pakistan, my parents aren't even same nationality and I'm higher iq than you.
Regardless, I don't even deny we got genocided nor do I claim anything about my people.
How does this help you cope tho with the fact that your people are being replaced right now and taking it with a smile? I mean, I get that you're emotional and can't handle the truth, but does projecting really help you cope?

The 50% inbred is pakistan, my parents aren't even same nationality and I'm higher iq than you.
Regardless, I don't even deny we got genocided nor do I claim anything about my people.
How does this help you cope tho with the fact that your people are being replaced right now and taking it with a smile? I mean, I get that you're emotional and can't handle the truth, but does projecting really help you cope?
We’re not on the level of displacement where people are waking up, people are starting to wake up a little and as it gets worse there will be more awakenings. Your ass is already grass though so RIP

We’re not on the level of displacement where people are waking up, people are starting to wake up a little and as it gets worse there will be more awakenings. Your ass is already grass though so RIP
Not at the level of displacement? Whites went from 80% in the 80s to 60% today in america. That's a 20% drop in a few decades and it only gets faster from here. You'll be a minority in two decades and then it's truly over.

Not at the level of displacement? Whites went from 80% in the 80s to 60% today in america. That's a 20% drop in a few decades and it only gets faster from here. You'll be a minority in two decades and then it's truly over.
We’ll see in 2 decades then, meanwhile your ass already got raped

The "superior" 'white' man is also the one who created the emasculated, degenerate, feminized, hyper-cucked society we live in today. :feelshmm:

And you alt-rightcels have the gal to complain about 'diversity', 'race mixing,' etc. If 'whites' didn't want diversity and race mixing, they should have stayed in Europe.
ok Mohammad, maybe you should've stayed in Africa

If IQ is a 1 on 1 perfect metric for intelligence, then why do whites still dominate science (look at the percentage of white noble prize winners in the scientific categories)?

I just googled average IQ per country and the country I live in (Netherlands) has the same average IQ as North Korea (102). Using IQ to determine overall intelligence is a joke, it's just a subset of intelligence otherwise you can't explain it. Why is North Korea's (or even the brother that mogs them, South Korea) GDP PPP not as high? Their HDI? Where are all the historically worldwide famous people from North Korea like scientists (Daniel Fahrenheit), painters (Vincent van Gogh) or sport revolutionaries (Johan Cruijf)? What would the world have lost out on if Netherlands never existed and what would it have lost out on if North Korea never existed?

You seem to be clinging on IQ, but like I said before: where is the proof that IQ is a 1 on 1 perfect metric for intelligence and not a subset of intelligence? If it's just a subset of intelligence (which is the common notion in the world of science), then it means they (ricecels) are just as good/slightly better (than whites) at the things required to be good at to score high on IQ tests. It doesn't mean their overall intelligence is higher, otherwise they would have proven it (or proof it now, which they still don't). But even that is probably not true, they just live in stricter, more collective minded societies with way tougher schooling. The west has comparatively way more relaxed schooling and still score about the same or slightly lower at IQ tests (which again is a subset of intelligence). I think you are just projecting your hate for whites onto your views and deep down know that.

I'm not hating on ricecels, it's just that I can't refrain from responding when what you say is obviously not true. Ricecels are bottom of the barrel in SMV along with curries, probably the second best race in terms of intelligence and also bottom of the barrel in athleticism. That's not me being rude, that's reality. Blacks are comparatively the lowest in IQ (or Abos), middle of the pack in attractiveness (at least the males, not counting East-Africans) and top of the crop in terms of athleticism. Whites top both looks and intelligence and are probably second best in athleticism after blacks.

Last edited:
If IQ is a 1 on 1 perfect metric for intelligence, then why do whites still dominate science (look at the percentage of white noble prize winners in the scientific categories)?

I just googled average IQ per country and the country I live in (Netherlands) has the same average IQ as North Korea (102). Using IQ to determine overall intelligence is a joke, it's just a subset of intelligence otherwise you can't explain it. Why is North Korea's (or even the brother that mogs them, South Korea) GDP PPP not as high? Their HDI? Where are all the historically worldwide famous people from North Korea like scientists (Daniel Fahrenheit), painters (Vincent van Gogh) or sport revolutionaries (Johan Cruijf)? What would the world have lost out on if Netherlands never existed and what would it have lost out on of North Korea never existed?

You seem to be clinging on IQ, but like I said before: where is the proof that IQ is a 1 on 1 perfect metric for intelligence and not a subset of intelligence? If it's just a subset of intelligence (which is the common notion in the world if science), then it means they (ricecels) are just as good/slightly better (than whites) at the things required to be good at to score high on IQ tests. It doesn't mean their overall intelligence is higher, otherwise they would have proven it (or proof it now, which they still don't). But even that is probably not true, they just live in stricer, more collective minded societies with way tougher schooling. The west has comparatively way more relaxed schooling and still score about the same or slightly lower at IQ tests (which again is a subset of intelligence). I think you are just projecting your hate onto your views and deep down know that.

I'm not hating on ricecels, it's just that I can't refrain from responding when what you say is obviously not true. Ricecels are bottom of the barrel in SMV along with curries, probably the second best race in terms of intelligence and also bottom of the barrel in athleticism. That's not me being rude, that's reality. Blacks are comparatively the lowest in IQ (or Abos), middle of the pack in attractiveness (at least the males, not counting East-Africans) and top of the crop in terms of athleticism. Whites top both looks and intelligence and are probably second best in athleticism after blacks.
Didn't read. Whites are inferior in IQ, inferior athletically. Those are the cold hard facts. Not interested in mental gymnastics.

Didn't read. Whites are inferior in IQ, inferior athletically. Those are the cold hard facts. Not interested in mental gymnastics.

You are like a child putting his fingers in his ears when he doesn't like what he's hearing. What an absolute joke you are. This is a forum, discussing is literally what we're supposed to do you fucking toddler. You're just a troll, if I knew that I wouldn't have wasted my time. At least I know I won't ever respond to your baits again.

You are like a child putting his fingers in his ears when he doesn't like what he's hearing. What an absolute joke you are. This is a forum, discussing is literally what we're supposed to do you fucking toddler. You're just a troll, if I knew that I wouldn't have wasted my time. At least I know I won't ever respond to your baits again.
Nah, it's more like a coping white won't listen to statistics then expects me to read an essay of him doing mental gymnastics.

The stats are what they are. You are inferior in IQ and athletically. Accept it, or don't.

My uncle who lives in Canada says that native Americans (from Canada though) don't do shit all day except drinking and getting social welfare checks kek, and they they're poor and uneducated not because they're excluded but because they self-exclude from society, is it true?

Even @BummerDrummer himself realises that most sub groups under the white race umbrella are low iq and inferior, he fails to realise that the germans who are superior are already dead and gone.
Germans were superior, not whites as a whole.

I can't even..

Just how do people cope like that.

We should unite against the shekel menace instead of cussing each other out on how great/evil Whites are.

Even @BummerDrummer himself realises that most sub groups under the white race umbrella are low iq and inferior, he fails to realise that the germans who are superior are already dead and gone.
Germans were superior, not whites as a whole.
That’s not true at all. I think there’s a hierarchy in subraces just like there’s a hierarchy in regular races but an anglo or Bosnian or Croat or Danubian or Sudeten isn’t the same as a negroid. The most bottom tier whites still mog all the other races
I can't even..

Just how do people cope like that.
Dunno what he’s talking about NGL giga strawman

We should unite against the shekel menace instead of cussing each other out on how great/evil Whites are.
shekel menace is a God on Earth , their power cannot ever be defeated

*looks over* oh man, I don’t think he has any justification on why an “inferior race” held complete economic, technological, political, and military superiority over 90% of the world directly and 100% of the world indirectly. Disregarded comment then.

Whites or Jews, pick one. When you’re bragging about western states, you say this is because of European exceptionalism. But when a western state does something you disapprove of then it’s the JEWS who are in control.

Nazi Germany and the other Axis nations where the only European states free from Jewry since the 18th century.

Adolf Hitler decried, Mosley and virtually every fascist I know off decried the western colonialist states and western colonialism itself as a Jewish endeavour.

Roosevelt sent blacks marching into Germany. And who lost the war?

It’s seriously cringe you’re arguing about all these things that don’t involve you in the slightest, you have no stake and no reason to take pride in what some military organizations did 300 years ago.

Ground yourself in reality, you’re a 5’5” adult living off of his parents who couldn’t finish school, sitting all day on his pc. you are in no place to be talking about intelligence or might or achievements with any of that pride and arrogance of yours. Work on your own life first, when you get that fixed then you can try to fix the world.

Last edited:
Whites or Jews, pick one. When you’re bragging about western states, you say this is because of European exceptionalism. But when a western state does something you disapprove of then it’s the JEWS who are in control.
that’s not true. Jews got power in the 1910’s and especially after 1945. I don’t blame Jews for hapsburg inbreeding or the siege of Vienna or the mongol invasions. Anything modern though has been overwhelmingly Jewish.
Nazi Germany and the other Axis nations where the only European states free from Jewry since the 18th century.
While there was the odd Jew here and there it wasn’t prevalent enough to matter.
Adolf Hitler decried, Mosley and virtually every fascist I know off decried the western colonialist states and western colonialism itself as a Jewish endeavour.
They decried it as Judaism because in the 1940’s it was already resulting in migrations from these shitholes to Europe (although it was a small minority of rich people from those colonies). That’s why. They don’t call the act of colonizing itself jewish. They call the act of colonizing then importing the people from your colony to make your country a racemixxed hellhole jewish.

It’s seriously cringe you’re arguing about all these things that don’t involve you in the slightest, you have no stake and no reason to take pride in what some military organizations did 300 years ago.
Just don’t take pride in your heritage and culture and race bro! Don’t take pride in it we’re all equal all the races are equal don’t take pride in your people! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
Ground yourself in reality, you’re a 5’5” adult living off of his parents who couldn’t finish school, sitting all day on his pc. you are in no place to be talking about intelligence or might or achievements with any of that pride and arrogance of yours. Work on your own life first, when you get that fixed then you can try to fix the world.
>basing a persons worth off of the current society and it’s institutions
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: Soy fucking OVERLOAD. Doesn’t this come from a quote “person against society”? Doesn’t seem like it. For someone with a Ted Kaczynski avi, you sure asskiss society

>basing a persons worth off of the current society and it’s institutions
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: Soy fucking OVERLOAD. Doesn’t this come from a quote “person against society”? Doesn’t seem like it. For someone with a Ted Kaczynski avi, you sure asskiss society

You’re the one sucking soyciety and it’s institution’s dick, praising militaries and nation-states. I am pointing out your place in that hierarchy, because you talk about these empires like you led them yourself.

You’re the one sucking soyciety and it’s institution’s dick, praising militaries and nation-states. I am pointing out your place in that hierarchy, because you talk about these empires like you led them yourself.
Supporting the white man and his heritage and culture is the exact opposite of what society wants. They promote a nigger shitting on the street more than a statue of a white leader.

That’s why. They don’t call the act of colonizing itself jewish. They call the act of colonizing then importing the people from your colony to make your country a racemixxed hellhole jewish.

European states colonized Africa, America and Asia because it was profitable. They are now importing masses from these countries because it is profitable.

Yet you talk pridefully of these empires.

Yes they are
Hmm yes, the same government that genocided niggers in Africa are the same people that are now bowing down to BLM and tearing down statues of their own people.

autismmaxxed. Soon you’re gonna be telling me the world is white supremacist or something

Hmm yes, the same government that genocided niggers in Africa are the same people that are now bowing down to BLM and tearing down statues of their own people.

autismmaxxed. Soon you’re gonna be telling me the world is white supremacist or something
he's a slave golem goy, don't you know that different races is bad so we need to mongrelize every race to create world domination?

if they were smart they wouldnt have been replaced by euros
- They failed to unite (put aside the differences between the tribes and unite against a common enemy, the European Invasion);
You can't unite with your enemies (some amerindian peoples used to enslave other amerindians, europeans used this in their favor. H Cortez is a good example of using former conquered tribes by the aztec to destroy the aztec empire from within).

BD don't call them Native please, they are immigrants from Asia via the Beringian strait so call them Beringians. No humans are native to north america. The FIRST to come here were the Solutreans until the Beringians murdered them in their sleep and they fled back to Europe. NA belongs to whites.

you know the Beringian foids loved it
3975520%20-%20Peter_Pan%20Tiger_Lily.jpg
View attachment 377866

Amerindian is a better term.

Last edited:
they don't exist anyway, the purest are still like 63rd/64 other races

You can't unite with your enemies (some amerindian peoples used to enslave other amerindians, europeans used this in their favor. H Cortez is a good example of using former conquered tribes by the aztec to destroy the aztec empire from within).
Divide and conquer was already in place and colonists exploited it. Same with countries like India.

it doesn't stop those who had a great great great great grandmother milking it for all it's worth though

it doesn't stop those who had a great great great great grandmother milking it for all it's worth though
ya but i dont blame them, they do what they gotta do.

Yet people like you have no problem throwing blame in our faces for every petty thing our ancestors did. I would never have identified positively with colonialist europeans if it werent for niggers blaming me for slavery.

How come this thread wasn't banned? If mods are gonna delete my shit they gotta be consistent