Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Native Americans are so fucking stupid

You couldn’t hold a place the size of delaware while every single countries you’ve listed have been occupied by whites at a given time. Just lol @ you listing former occupied territories or colonies of european nations as proof of anything.
Bruh... You're using one race being violent as proof of... intelligence?? Quit the coping. Technically most white countries are being invaded since they're going from an 80%+ majority to a minority in less than a century. You're literally being genocided worldwide and using "we wuz kangzzs 2 centuries ago" as an excuse to why you get eternally mogged in IQ.
Come on bummer. Don't deny facts

They’ll go extinct soon if we’re honest. Low birth rates are further screwing them over
Tbh, them and abos too. Nearly every “Native American” is a mestizo of some sort. The only pure natives left live in places like Peru and Bolivia

Bruh... You're using one race being violent as proof of... intelligence?? Quit the coping. Technically most white countries are being invaded since they're going from an 80%+ majority to a minority in less than a century. You're literally being genocided worldwide and using "we wuz kangzzs 2 centuries ago" as an excuse to why you get eternally mogged in IQ.
Come on bummer. Don't deny facts
*looks over* oh man, I don’t think he has any justification on why an “inferior race” held complete economic, technological, political, and military superiority over 90% of the world directly and 100% of the world indirectly. Disregarded comment then.

*looks over* oh man, I don’t think he has any justification on why an “inferior race” held complete economic, technological, political, and military superiority over 90% of the world directly and 100% of the world indirectly. Disregarded comment then.
Lmao imagine coping this hard.

Why is the superior race being completely replaced and genocided then? You literally have no real answer to stats that show your inferiority. Literally "we wuzz kangs" stage :lul:

Lmao imagine coping this hard.

Why is the superior race being completely replaced and genocided then? You literally have no real answer to stats that show your inferiority. Literally "we wuzz kangs" stage :lul:
We’re under attack because we’re the only one who can stop globohomo, that’s why. Being targeted like this is a badge of honor because it shows that unlike you we’re capable of conscious thought. The elites wanna get rid of us, not you. Now, would you like to try to justify once more why whites held technological militaristic and economic supremacy over the entire world for multiple centuries or no?

I've never seen a race so fucking full of themselves and their victim complex as native Americans. Holy shit.
Second best is the african americans. They also have a huge victim complex.
Natives i think are dumber though, and this comes from someone who is part native

We’re under attack because we’re the only one who can stop globohomo,
What is this cope? You're the ones LEADING globohomo. You're the ones attacking other nations for not participating in globohomo. This is absolutely a delusional lie. Whites are the biggest supporters of globohomo.
Being targeted like this is a badge of honor because it shows that unlike you we’re capable of conscious thought
But we were targeted first. In fact, we fought it. You funded it and embraced it. So who's the one not capable of conscious thought? Who's the one without a soul in this scenario?
Now, would you like to try to justify once more why whites held technological militaristic and economic supremacy over the entire world for multiple centuries or no?
I thought I already did? They never did. Most of it is a pol meme that you took as a life defining fact. Like I said, whites are inferior in iq and physicality.

@ThoughtfulCel look at this race war

76191099 155D 474B AF8C 28EBF360D99C

What is this cope? You're the ones LEADING globohomo. You're the ones attacking other nations for not participating in globohomo. This is absolutely a delusional lie. Whites are the biggest supporters of globohomo.
Then why are we “being genocided and replaced”. here come the mental gymnastics of “the elites control the world and use whitey! All other races resist!” “Haha whitey is under attack by the elites!”. Do you not see the fallacy here or are you that retarded.
But we were targeted first. In fact, we fought it. You funded it and embraced it. So who's the one not capable of conscious thought? Who's the one without a soul in this scenario?
Lot of words for “I lost a land as big as Delaware cuz I suck”. Atleast whites didn’t get invaded PHYSICALLY by Jews JFL. Imagine being btfo by the IDF. You got raped by a group of people who’s entire being is to be in the shadows and not fight directly, and you lost a fight with them directly.
I thought I already did? They never did. Most of it is a pol meme that you took as a life defining fact. Like I said, whites are inferior in iq and physicality.
Nigga what. This is a /pol/ meme? I remember when you said that I made up the existence of Britain once as a “/pol/ meme”. Fuck I’m lolling dude I made up the world. I made up the british and French and German empires all for the sake of this argument right now LMAO.
01EAD046 DEB9 49A7 9A98 BFEF564E5D87

Then why are we “being genocided and replaced”. here come the mental gymnastics of “the elites control the world and use whitey! All other races resist!” “Haha whitey is under attack by the elites!”. Do you not see the fallacy here or are you that retarded.
Because you're inferior?? It's darwanism. How many times did I explain this. Do you deny the fact that white countries are the perpetrators and promoters of globohomo? You're even below IT level when it comes to this tbh lmao.

Lot of words for “I lost a land as big as Delaware cuz I suck”. Atleast whites didn’t get invaded PHYSICALLY by Jews JFL. Imagine being btfo by the IDF. You got raped by a group of people who’s entire being is to be in the shadows and not fight directly, and you lost a fight with them directly.
We got raped by america. A land the size of delware got raped by a land the size of the USA and it's funding. and it took 60 years and we fought every minute of it. You're literally proving my point; At least we didn't fund our own genocide.
It took american tanks to drive us out. You walked yourselves out and gave a handshake and 20$ to the jews as you walked away.
Nigga what. This is a /pol/ meme? I remember when you said that I made up the existence of Britain once as a “/pol/ meme”. Fuck I’m lolling dude I made up the world. I made up the british and French and German empires all for the sake of this argument right now LMAO.
01EAD046-DEB9-49A7-9A98-BFEF564E5D87.jpeg
I said you made up the existence of britain as a pol meme??? What? bruh. Why are going to the "invasion" angle to disprove your factual and statistical physical and mental inferiority? I really don't get what mental gymnastics you're tryna use to run around that fact

Yes, Asians are higher in IQ. That’s why they’re the 2nd biggest contributors to humanity. Now explain why British troops were in Singapore and Beijing, Americans were in Tokyo and Seoul, and the Dutch were in Taiwan. Why isn’t it the other way around?

Do you know how Imperial japan came to be? Through the meji restoration, which was a result of the Boshin war. It was won through modernization.

do you have a guess who’s firearms and modern technology they used? Please educate yourself on basic history of the subject before you start linking things. Imperial japan and the destruction of the shogunate happened with western investment. While Japanese modernization shouldn’t be underestimated and was a clever move by the Japanese you do realize they modernized well by copying the Europeans?
They copied from the british/scots
Just as the germans did(Who quickly modernized and became stronger than france and england despite both countries having a head start).

Both germans and japs were morre disciplined/hardworking than the british or the french and both their arrmies could have crushed france or britain any day.
Also a note on germany,
germany contributed a lot to math/science at the end of the 19th and in the 20th century but an enormous number of those central european
scientists were ashkenazis, who aren't genetically eurropean.

Because you're inferior?? It's darwanism. How many times did I explain this. Do you deny the fact that white countries are the perpetrators and promoters of globohomo? You're even below IT level when it comes to this tbh lmao.
It’s Darwinism (who was white), but there’s also an elite minority who uses the whites for their agenda while also destroying the whites. Do you not see ANY fallacies with this? the ELITES use white people, but the ELITES want to kill white people? No fallacies there?
We got raped by america. A land the size of delware got raped by a land the size of the USA and it's funding. and it took 60 years and we fought every minute of it. You're literally proving my point; At least we didn't fund our own genocide.
You got beat by the IDF and forced out of a land as big as Delaware sucks 2 b u oh well. Did you know who had that land before the IDF? Britain. But wait no I made the UK up apparently according to you. Fuck I’m lolling.
I said you made up the existence of britain as a pol meme??? What? bruh. Why are going to the "invasion" angle to disprove your factual and statistical physical and mental inferiority? I really don't get what mental gymnastics you're tryna use to run around that fact
Maps of the world from the 18th 19th and 20th centuries are a pol meme according to you. It’s not an invasion angle either. It’s more than military. It’s economical, political, social, and technological. It wasn’t all random guns and smoke bro.

Yes, Asians are higher in IQ. That’s why they’re the 2nd biggest contributors to humanity. Now explain why British troops were in Singapore and Beijing, Americans were in Tokyo and Seoul, and the Dutch were in Taiwan. Why isn’t it the other way around?

Do you know how Imperial japan came to be? Through the meji restoration, which was a result of the Boshin war. It was won through modernization.

do you have a guess who’s firearms and modern technology they used? Please educate yourself on basic history of the subject before you start linking things. Imperial japan and the destruction of the shogunate happened with western investment. While Japanese modernization shouldn’t be underestimated and was a clever move by the Japanese you do realize they modernized well by copying the Europeans?

What about today? China can easily defeat England in a one on one war.

It’s Darwinism (who was white), but there’s also an elite minority who uses the whites for their agenda while also destroying the whites. Do you not see ANY fallacies with this? the ELITES use white people, but the ELITES want to kill white people? No fallacies there?
I actually don't see a fallacy in it. The white served their purpose so you get rid of them. You already give them israel and funded the shit out of them and gave them nukes. What else do they need you for?
You got beat by the IDF and forced out of a land as big as Delaware sucks 2 b u oh well. Did you know who had that land before the IDF? Britain. But wait no I made the UK up apparently according to you. Fuck I’m lolling.
I'm once again trying to remember when I said britain doesn't exist. Regardless you had a nation as big as a fucking continent and it got taken down without even an army :lul: Didn't take out a single causality from your enemy holy shit
Maps of the world from the 18th 19th and 20th centuries are a pol meme according to you. It’s not an invasion angle either. It’s more than military. It’s economical, political, social, and technological. It wasn’t all random guns and smoke bro.
Oooh I see what happened, you interputted me saying "most your beliefs are pol memes" (which they are) as a "he thinks britain is not real". It seems like you're broken down and can't handle your statistical inferiority. IT will be waiting for you

I actually don't see a fallacy in it. The white served their purpose so you get rid of them. You already give them israel and funded the shit out of them and gave them nukes. What else do they need you for?
So they get rid of the whites first instead of all the other “uncucked” races. Seems a bit weird you’d kill your friends before your enemies, that’s totally logically sound though right?
I'm once again trying to remember when I said britain doesn't exist.
Oooh I see what happened, you interputted me saying "most your beliefs are pol memes" (which they are) as a "he thinks britain is not real". It seems like you're broken down and can't handle your statistical inferiority. IT will be waiting for you
“Europeans held technological economical cultural and military supremacy over the world when they had massive global empires. 90% of the world was or has been held by Europeans directly”

“No that’s a /pol/ meme”
That’s where you went off with denying the existance of the British empire. Apparently the British, French, etc. empires didn’t exist to you.

also
>statistical inferiority
What? Speak English

So they get rid of the whites first instead of all the other “uncucked” races. Seems a bit weird you’d kill your friends before your enemies, that’s totally logically sound though right?
Who said whites were first? They weren't.
“Europeans held technological economical cultural and military supremacy over the world when they had massive global empires. 90% of the world was or has been held by Europeans directly”

“No that’s a /pol/ meme”
That’s where you went off with denying the existance of the British empire. Apparently the British, French, etc. empires didn’t exist to you.

also
>statistical inferiority
What? Speak English
Again, you're literally interpetting things as you please. The sign of a broken man who has nothing else to cope with..

Statistical inferiority. Inferior in IQ and inferior physically. Just accept it man. Things will be easier for you then

Who said whites were first? They weren't.
They’d be last if they were the most cucked
Again, you're literally interpetting things as you please. The sign of a broken man who has nothing else to cope with..
Nope, you tried saying that Europeans didn’t hold the global markets (economic supremacy) or create and export all of the new major technological innovations (which they did in the age of imperialism). Denying those things is denying the existence of european empires.

They complain about the white man conquering them when their tribe's territory was most likely stolen from a tribe that they fought and drove off of that land. The Native Americans were responsible for actions that were much more brutal than anything that Europeans ever did, such as scalping, and they have the audacity to complain about us!
Maybe instead of complaining, the ancestors of the vanquished should be grateful that they are allowed to live in a prosperous society that was created by Europeans from which they receive many benefits that other groups do not receive. Even if they did not receive anything of worth they should thank their gods that they still exist as a people. If any other race of people on par with Europeans had found them first there is no doubt they would have been exterminated.

They’d be last if they were the most cucked
Nah doesn't work like that. you don't make up rules for things you don't understand.
Nope, you tried saying that Europeans didn’t hold the global markets (economic supremacy) or create and export all of the new major technological innovations (which they did in the age of imperialism). Denying those things is denying the existence of european empires.
Yes I did say that. Because it's still true.

Native Americans are perhaps the worst case of the "noble savage" meme
>they have no technology? wowsie, so wise! they live in symbiosis with nature! :soy:
>they take drugs to hallucinate? wowsie, so spiritual! they contact their ancestors, so respectful! :soy:
>witch doctors shamans? they're truly ahead of Western medicine! I fucking hate science! just drink herbal concoctions which make you puke and experience near death experiences! :soy:
>did you know that they were, like, super peaceful and all they did was smoke peace pipes, wear flowers in their hair and play calm music? :soy: w-what do you mean by "human sacrifice"? m-muh noble savages would never do that! :feels:

Nah doesn't work like that. you don't make up rules for things you don't understand.
Mental gymnastics through the roof. Apparently it’s logically sound to kill your friends before your enemies, very good fulltimeloser!
Yes I did say that. Because it's still true.
So the massive global empires did not hold global trade? Are you ok?

Mental gymnastics through the roof. Apparently it’s logically sound to kill your friends before your enemies, very good fulltimeloser!
You're not their friends. You're their slaves. and you outlived your usefullness.

You're not their friends. You're their slaves. and you outlived your usefullness.
Never heard of the logic where you kill your slave before you kill the other people who are hostile towards you. The mental gymnastics get worse and worse...

Never heard of the logic where you kill your slave before you kill the other people who are hostile towards you. The mental gymnastics get worse and worse...
You're an idiot if you've never heard it before. Hell it's used a lot in movies. (I can't believe i'm using this analogy), but like when voldermort killed snape after he outlived his usefulness so he could use his staff while harry was still alive.
Well, the cucked whites already gave the jews everything they need and now they reap what they saw

The "superior" 'white' man is also the one who created the emasculated, degenerate, feminized, hyper-cucked society we live in today. :feelshmm:

And you alt-rightcels have the gal to complain about 'diversity', 'race mixing,' etc. If 'whites' didn't want diversity and race mixing, they should have stayed in Europe.

Last edited:
And you alt-rightcels have the gal to complain about 'diversity', 'race mixing,' etc. If 'whites' didn't want diversity and race mixing, they should have stayed in Europe.
Too late now.

I wish i could live long enough to see their extinction in a few centuries

Entire squad

crackkka
The "superior" 'white' man is also the one who created the emasculated, degenerate, feminized, hyper-cucked society we live in today. :feelshmm:

Come on now we all know Jews are the ones responsible for globohomo
Nah you don't get to shift the blame. All the countries with the most gay faggy shit are white countries. Those pride parades, the ones legalizing gay marraige, the ones enforcing sanctions on countries that don't allow fags. It's white countries. The absolutly lead in it. You can blame it on jewish brainwashing, but it's white people and white countries leading the globohomo

What about today? China can easily defeat England in a one on one war.
JFL if all whites took on China they’d be gone within a week
Nah you don't get to shift the blame. All the countries with the most gay faggy shit are white countries. Those pride parades, the ones legalizing gay marraige, the ones enforcing sanctions on countries that don't allow fags. It's white countries. The absolutly lead in it. You can blame it on jewish brainwashing, but it's white people and white countries leading the globohomo
Per capita Jews are pushing globohomo way harder than whites.

Last edited:
They made women do all the work before we showed up, I think they were onto something.

Like lions? Come on dude, they were pathetic matriarchies.
I'm as much as an immigrant as you are since I was born in the country I live in. And it's a country the same race as I am, similar to how you're the same race as a german:feelshmm: We also didn't lose to the jews. We lost to american funding. At least my people fought while they could. Your people are cooperating with their own replacement :lul: Natural cucks

Regardless, I've explained numerous times your inferiority. You never seem to have a response to your statistical, factual inferiority so you end up discussing completely different topics. You should really go to IT. They love turning a blind eye to facts and cherry picking

The fact that Europeans colonized the whole world (including easily beating rice countries until they shared their technology), won most of the noble prizes and invented or discovered almost every relevant thing in recent centuries is cherry picking and factual inferiority? Lmfao ur an absolute retard.

Ricecel countries score a few points higher on IQ test because they live in retarded ant colonies where their parents force them to STEMmaxx to try to prove a point (not being inferior to the west). Yet they still dont come up with as much inventions or discoveried as the west, (This >>>>>> IQ tests and if you respond to me I want you to address this or I wont care) copied almost everything of the west in recent times and still have objectively lower quality of life (GDP PPP, HDMI, freedom of speech and even just surveys about general happiness the west scores higher).

How can u cope like that?

Last edited:
Come on now we all know Jews are the ones responsible for globohomo
at this point numerically whites who support globohono are higher in number than Jews. at some point they have accept that their naive ancestors are at fault for not erasing jews

The fact that Europeans colonized the whole world (including easily beating rice countries until they shared their technology), won most of the noble prizes and invented or discovered almost every relevant thing in recent centuries is cherry picking and factual inferiority? Lmfao ur an absolute retard.

Ricecel countries score a few points higher on IQ test because they live in retarded ant colonies where their parents force them to STEMmaxx to try to prove a point (not being inferior to the west). Yet they still dont come up with as much inventions or discoveried as the west, (This >>>>>> IQ tests and if you respond to me I want you to address this or I wont care) copied almost everything of the west in recent times and still have objectively lower quality of life (GDP PPP, HDMI, freedom of speech and even just surveys about general happiness the west scores higher).

@FullTimeLoser cant grasp this. He thinks european occupation was 100% militaristic. He thinks Europeans were like the mongols dude fucking I’m lolling so hard what a retard :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:. I tried asking him to give an invention a non western country made between 1700-1900 and he had nothing

HDI btw*

I wish Columbus’ fleet sunk. America is nightmare land.

It's sad what happened, it really is, and at one point I was an avid supporter and admirer of Native Americans, their plight, and their rights. I naively assumed they view Hispanic Mestizos as somewhat of their kin. But then my view of them changed when I realized that many Natives 1) dislike Latinos and 2) are surprisingly patriotic towards the government that fucked them.

90% of them are like 0-5% native american
They look white asf

@FullTimeLoser cant grasp this. He thinks european occupation was 100% militaristic. He thinks Europeans were like the mongols dude fucking I’m lolling so hard what a retard :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:. I tried asking him to give an invention a non western country made between 1700-1900 and he had nothing
I'm loling so hard right now
49fe93

I'm loling so hard right now
View attachment 378316
Dude the Europeans did everything militarily bro, they were like the mongols or the Aztecs. Nothing else happened besides conquest. The global market in London was full of merchants of different races. Dude it’s like the Huns Europeans were basically huns and everyone was technologically the same and nothing came out of colonization and it was 100% military only. I’m caging so hard rn

your lack of historical knowledge is as staggering as it is hilarious.

Dude the Europeans did everything militarily bro, they were like the mongols or the Aztecs. Nothing else happened besides conquest. The global market in London was full of merchants of different races. Dude it’s like the Huns Europeans were basically huns and everyone was technologically the same and nothing came out of colonization and it was 100% military only. I’m caging so hard rn

your lack of historical knowledge is as staggering as it is hilarious.
Didn't read. This was over and stamped over your head yesterday. Quit crying cuz some other loser here gave you a breath of small confidence in your dying race

Didn't read. This was over and stamped over your head yesterday. Quit crying cuz some other loser here gave you a breath of small confidence in your dying race
You got clowned on after I asked you to name an invention made not in the west during the colonial era and you came up with nothing :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: and then you didn't know what economic and technological supremacy meant, you thought it didn't exist, and you thought the Turks had it all at the same time

you're done bro, log out.

You got clowned on after I asked you to name an invention made not in the west during the colonial era and you came up with nothing :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: and then you didn't know what economic and technological supremacy meant, you thought it didn't exist, and you thought the Turks had it all at the same time

you're done bro, log out.
Didn't read. Quit hiding behind smiley emojis you lost and got humiliated like every single time
49fe93

Didn't read. Quit hiding behind smiley emojis you lost and got humiliated like every single timeView attachment 378320
thats what I thought son. You came up with nothing and somehow think that all the world had the same technological level when the europeans invaded :lul: :lul: :lul: nigga really thought fucking thought the Congo, Cambodia, and France all had the same technological level log out bro

race war thread tbh ngl

thats what I thought son. You came up with nothing and somehow think that all the world had the same technological level when the europeans invaded :lul: :lul: :lul: nigga really thought fucking thought the Congo, Cambodia, and France all had the same technological level log out bro
I came up with facts showing your statistical and factual inferiority. You couldn't respond to it so you tried moving the goal posts and disappearing. Now you find a friend who taught you something new and expect me to read it in the morning. Yeah no.
You lost. You're statistically inferior. "We waz kangs" won't help you deny facts.