Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Native Americans are so fucking stupid

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I've never seen a race so fucking full of themselves and their victim complex as native Americans. Holy shit. Every thanksgiving or every Columbus day they have to talk about how they got fucking raped by white people and how their technologically caveman-era huts got smashed and 90% of them died from some cough. Like yes, we did do that. I'm sorry your shitty backwards people got taken over by a ragtag group of bottom of the barrel Europeans, but not really because we changed your shitty mud huts into massive multi million dollar complexes and sprawling metropolitans. Even now, most of them are leeching off of the government in their reservations and using all the government aid on fucking glue to sniff. They're the poorest in the country despite paying the least taxes and getting the most government aid because they sniff glue, just like aboriginals in Australia (who are even worse, if that was possible).

If you want whites to leave America, how about you go out into the woods and use literally nothing on your shitty redskin reservation? They didn't even have horses without the Europeans, which is the main thing they're known for. I mean the entirety of Redskin being is made either from the white man directly or from the white mans inventions. They should be the most thankful, considering without us they'd be dead at 15 in their native 5000 BC era mud huts. You got BTFO by a gaggle of like 5 Europeans and your entire race is all hooked on sniffing glue in the desert, keep crying for me and for thanksgiving.

it's white fault for not perma wiping em. if u did so there would be none left to complain.

it's white fault for not perma wiping em. if u did so there would be none left to complain.
its not like they have much political ground anyway. Most of the native American political lobbying is done by whites. Literal caretakers of the Natives JFL

its not like they have much political ground anyway. Most of the native American political lobbying is done by whites. Literal caretakers of the Natives JFL
yeah that's true white liberals care more for them than they care for themselves at this point

Shut yo ass up whitey
Med BVLLs did the most damage and BTFO’d them harder

View: https://youtu.be/_tOkb1y7hEs
(go to 1:41)
Not Native American but sums it up perfectly lmao

remember watching this video, aboriginals are really lost cause. they apparently sperg out on trains and sleep on roads and huff gas. Australia literally made commercials to get em to stop huffing. this is problem with half assing a job, if your gonna take someone's land got to wipe em out or you have deal with their descendants centuries later. too unfortunate nothing can be done now.

Yeah ok and look what happened you created the US, the epicenter of the Jewish theory
Europeans and the Romans should have perma wiped Jews instead of evicting them over and over. really big failure on their part. Christianity is at big fault tbh, if they had some non Jew religion maybe Jews, gypsises and other scum would have been purged by now

In cuckanada they're treated with special attention and yet still complain about "muh land"

Like yes, we did do that. I'm sorry your shitty backwards people got taken over by a ragtag group of bottom of the barrel Europeans
:feelshaha: :feelskek:
But my people are being bred out of existence :soy:
At least we have our government sanctioned land to kick all the whites out.:rolleyes::p:heart:

Based thread, but I can think of (((one other tribe))) that could compete in terms of victim complex.

So when’s @BummerDrummer gonna get that DNA test? :feelsjuice:

Watch him be like 20% Native Indian JFL:feelshaha:

Europeans and the Romans should have perma wiped Jews instead of evicting them over and over. really big failure on their part. Christianity is at big fault tbh, if they had some non Jew religion maybe Jews, gypsises and other scum would have been purged by now
We could have only hoped our ancestors were capable of this. Now whites are becoming content into irrelevance with shitty Jew COPE.:feelsrope:

Atleast their diet were superior to white peoples. Raw meats from animals they hunted, that's why they developed massive jaws. Just look at the planid phenotype:

Meanwhile white people were sticking to agriculture and eating grains, deteriorating for the most part.

Yeah ok and look what happened you created the US, the epicenter of the Jewish theory
Yeah well I’m gonna be the epicenter of pouring boiling water on your balls
Atleast their diet were superior to white peoples. Raw meats from animals they hunted, that's why they developed massive jaws. Just look at the planid phenotype:

Meanwhile white people were sticking to agriculture and eating grains, deteriorating for the most part.
who got their ass whooped

who got their ass whooped
Not arguing that, just saying white people deteriorated tribes even more when introducing agriculture and importing food, not only non white tribes but also their own. Look into Weston A Price.

I've never seen a race so fucking full of themselves and their victim complex as native Americans. Holy shit. Every thanksgiving or every Columbus day they have to talk about how they got fucking raped by white people and how their technologically caveman-era huts got smashed and 90% of them died from some cough. Like yes, we did do that. I'm sorry your shitty backwards people got taken over by a ragtag group of bottom of the barrel Europeans, but not really because we changed your shitty mud huts into massive multi million dollar complexes and sprawling metropolitans. Even now, most of them are leeching off of the government in their reservations and using all the government aid on fucking glue to sniff. They're the poorest in the country despite paying the least taxes and getting the most government aid because they sniff glue, just like aboriginals in Australia (who are even worse, if that was possible).

If you want whites to leave America, how about you go out into the woods and use literally nothing on your shitty redskin reservation? They didn't even have horses without the Europeans, which is the main thing they're known for. I mean the entirety of Redskin being is made either from the white man directly or from the white mans inventions. They should be the most thankful, considering without us they'd be dead at 15 in their native 5000 BC era mud huts. You got BTFO by a gaggle of like 5 Europeans and your entire race is all hooked on sniffing glue in the desert, keep crying for me and for thanksgiving.
Agree they are dumb and lazy but the whites are cucks for not fully overtaking them. I mean who steals someone’s land but constantly apologizes for it and gives them money every month for alcohol.

yeah primitive people jaw mog agricultural ones hard
238322DB 4513 4FA6 8214 42FE06B59536

Agree they are dumb and lazy but the whites are cucks for not fully overtaking them. I mean who steals someone’s land but constantly apologizes for it and gives them money every month for alcohol.
legit whites half assed job, if your gonna do something gotta go 100%

Cope, muslims still haven't genocided the Jews

Now whites are becoming content into irrelevance with shitty Jew COPE.:feelsrope:
I thought "Now whites" read "Non whites" at first and was wondering why you would be concerned with irrelevance of non whites given your past posts lol.
Over for glancecels.

If they only victimize themselves once every 365 days, that’s hardly bad at all, not like a certain other ethnic group. Native Americans are based, living in the grass plains would be nice compared to this post modern hell

Isn't OP the ben shapiro-sounding KKK guy who set his trailer on fire with his tin-foil crack pipe?

They made women do all the work before we showed up, I think they were onto something.

BD don't call them Native please, they are immigrants from Asia via the Beringian strait so call them Beringians. No humans are native to north america. The FIRST to come here were the Solutreans until the Beringians murdered them in their sleep and they fled back to Europe. NA belongs to whites.

Every thanksgiving or every Columbus day they have to talk about how they got fucking raped by white people
you know the Beringian foids loved it
3975520%20-%20Peter_Pan%20Tiger_Lily.jpg
Peter

They’ll go extinct soon if we’re honest. Low birth rates are further screwing them over

Tldr: white boy crying cuz his race is inferior and going extinct

It's not actually no.
Your race is inferior in iq to asians, and athletically to blacks. Bland just like your soul. Your race is infeior. Stop crying about it
Well thats a bit weird the inferior race took over the world isn't it? I wonder why China was invaded by the Western powers, and not the other way around. I'd like to hear your mental gymnastics to explain the worldwide scope of European empires and why they dominated literally every ethnicity at one point or another, from Afgans to Zulus.

is this another race war thread

Well thats a bit weird the inferior race took over the world isn't it? I wonder why China was invaded by the Western powers, and not the other way around. I'd like to hear your mental gymnastics to explain the worldwide scope of European empires and why they dominated literally every ethnicity at one point or another, from Afgans to Zulus.
View attachment 377875
Turks once took over the world. Caliphate once did too. It's just about who's voilent and soulless.

I don't know why you need to cope so hard. It's basic darwanism. The inferior race gets breeded out. Your race offers nothing to the gene pool. Sorry but it's true.

Turks once took over the world. Caliphate once did too. It's just about who's voilent and soulless.
No they didn't. The turks greatest extent was vienna and the caliphs were on the Pyrennes. The turks marching (and losing) in Vienna is different from British troops sacking Beijing or visiting Baghdad or taking all of India.

I don't know why you need to cope so hard. It's basic darwanism. The inferior race gets breeded out. Your race offers nothing to the gene pool. Sorry but it's true.
Yep, and if you look at which countries are the tallest and which countries have the highest IQ's and which countries have had empires spanning the globes then you'd see who's the inferior race. How do you call a race that is statistically more intelligent, taller, and stronger compared to your people inferior?

Attachments

• 1606464182513.png
    1606464182513.png
    498.7 KB · Views: 45
No they didn't. The turks greatest extent was vienna and the caliphs were on the Pyrennes. The turks marching (and losing) in Vienna is different from British troops sacking Beijing or visiting Baghdad or taking all of India.
View attachment 377884

Yep, and if you look at which countries are the tallest and which countries have the highest IQ's and which countries have had empires spanning the globes then you'd see who's the inferior race. How do you call a race that is statistically more intelligent, taller, and stronger compared to your people inferior?
View attachment 377886
I see you're still coping. Facts are, asians dominate IQ and intelligence competitions. Black people dominate fighting and majority sporting competitions.
What does the white race offer? Corny humor and the smell of white coins. That's why you're going extinct. Because you're physically and mentally inferior
You might as well go to IT tbh with your denial of darwanism and facts.

I see you're still coping. Facts are, asians dominate IQ and intelligence competitions. Black people dominate fighting and majority sporting competitions.
What does the white race offer? Corny humor and the smell of white coins. That's why you're going extinct. Because you're physically and mentally inferior
You might as well go to IT tbh with your denial of darwanism and facts.
Explain why it was British troops who occupied Beijing and not Chinese troops who occupied London then please. I’m waiting. also reminder ur literally a refugee because the most cowardly race kicked you out of your shithole huts. You gotta eliminate yourself before you eliminate us son if you’re gonna talk about inferiority :feelsLSD:

Explain why it was British troops who occupied Beijing and not Chinese troops who occupied London then please. I’m waiting. also reminder ur literally a refugee because the most cowardly race kicked you out of your shithole huts. You gotta eliminate yourself before you eliminate us son if you’re gonna talk about inferiority :feelsLSD:
I'm as much as an immigrant as you are since I was born in the country I live in. And it's a country the same race as I am, similar to how you're the same race as a german:feelshmm: We also didn't lose to the jews. We lost to american funding. At least my people fought while they could. Your people are cooperating with their own replacement :lul: Natural cucks

Regardless, I've explained numerous times your inferiority. You never seem to have a response to your statistical, factual inferiority so you end up discussing completely different topics. You should really go to IT. They love turning a blind eye to facts and cherry picking

I'm as much as an immigrant as you are since I was born in the country I live in. And it's a country the same race as I am, similar to how you're the same race as a german:feelshmm: We also didn't lose to the jews. We lost to american funding. At least my people fought while they could. Your people are cooperating with their own replacement :lul: Natural cucks

Regardless, I've explained numerous times your inferiority. You never seem to have a response to your statistical, factual inferiority so you end up discussing completely different topics. You should really go to IT. They love turning a blind eye to facts and cherry picking
statistical? BitchI’m the only one posting statistics and it’s about how inbred and low IQ your people are and how tall and high IQ my people are. Bla bla bla until you can justify how a race that’s “inferior” was able to control over 90% of the total population while your monkey ass can’t even keep control of a place the size of Delaware

statistical? BitchI’m the only one posting statistics and it’s about how inbred and low IQ your people are and how tall and high IQ my people are. Bla bla bla until you can justify how a race that’s “inferior” was able to control over 90% of the total population
Cope. Stats show whites are inferior to asians in iq, and inferior to blacks athletically. these are the facts and the stats. you can't seem to handle it. Really go to IT. They'll teach you how to cope better with this.
>The countries with the top highest tested IQ scores are the industrialized developed East Asian countries of Taiwan (104), Singapore (108), Japan (105), South Korea (106) and China (105)

These are the non cherry picked facts. I hope you learn to cope with your inferiority and accept darwanism.

No they didn't. The turks greatest extent was vienna and the caliphs were on the Pyrennes. The turks marching (and losing) in Vienna is different from British troops sacking Beijing or visiting Baghdad or taking all of India

The Japs crushed the british in

Cope. Stats show whites are inferior to asians in iq, and inferior to blacks athletically. these are the facts and the stats. you can't seem to handle it. Really go to IT. They'll teach you how to cope better with this.
>The countries with the top highest tested IQ scores are the industrialized developed East Asian countries of Taiwan (104), Singapore (108), Japan (105), South Korea (106) and China (105)

These are the non cherry picked facts. I hope you learn to cope with your inferiority and accept darwanism.
Yes, Asians are higher in IQ. That’s why they’re the 2nd biggest contributors to humanity. Now explain why British troops were in Singapore and Beijing, Americans were in Tokyo and Seoul, and the Dutch were in Taiwan. Why isn’t it the other way around?
The Japs crushed the british in

Do you know how Imperial japan came to be? Through the meji restoration, which was a result of the Boshin war. It was won through modernization.

do you have a guess who’s firearms and modern technology they used? Please educate yourself on basic history of the subject before you start linking things. Imperial japan and the destruction of the shogunate happened with western investment. While Japanese modernization shouldn’t be underestimated and was a clever move by the Japanese you do realize they modernized well by copying the Europeans?

Last edited:
Yes, Asians are higher in IQ. That’s why they’re the 2nd biggest contributors to humanity. Now explain why British troops were in Singapore and Beijing, Americans were in Tokyo and Seoul, and the Dutch were in Taiwan. Why isn’t it the other way around?

Do you know how Imperial japan came to be? Through the meji restoration, which was a result of the Boshin war. It was won through modernization.

do you have a guess who’s firearms and modern technology they used? Please educate yourself on basic history of the subject before you start linking things. Imperial japan and the destruction of the shogunate happened with western investment.
There you go you owned up to half truth, but still won't fully accept white inferiority. What's good is a race that is mentally average and athletically average? That's why it's going extincy.
Try to understand that I don't wanna hurt you. I just I'm trying to help a bluepilled brother out. Your race offers nothing and has contributed nothing to humanity. And that's why it's at it's end

There you go you owned up to half truth, but still won't fully accept white inferiority. What's good is a race that is mentally average and athletically average? That's why it's going extincy.
Try to understand that I don't wanna hurt you. I just I'm trying to help a bluepilled brother out. Your race offers nothing and has contributed nothing to humanity. And that's why it's at it's end
You couldn’t hold a place the size of delaware while every single countries you’ve listed have been occupied by whites at a given time. Just lol @ you listing former occupied territories or colonies of european nations as proof of anything.

again, please justify why the “average” or “inferior” race has had at one point over 90% of the population under its control all while fighting eachother. Until then there’s no argument to be made

Last edited: