Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

National average iq and keeping a modern civilisation/democracy

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I know the word democaracy is kind of cucked because today today it means things like lbgtq , woke etc but in the traditional sense it means modern civilisation like keeping the lights on, clean running water and no over flowing sewerage on the streets, functioning health system and law and order.

I guess that looks like China, EU, USA(at least for now), Japan, Dubai.

The opposite of common sense, order and civilisation is Haiti, Zimbabwe, Somalia, Venezuala, Cuba etc which are shit hole barbaric living

But you may ask but why are some places shit holes and some places kind of nice to live in?

Right I am researching the topic of iq and when exactly does a society go from shit hole society and living to civilised living and society. The iq level of 95 seems to be the point . More precisely a "national average" iq of 95 because you can have high iq spics or niggers that build electrical power grids but low iq spics, niggers, baboons will steal all the copper cables to sell for purposes of instant gratification and plunge the entire country into a shithole of darkness, no refrigiration = rotting food, medicines etc.

What are your thoughts on this topic?
@WizardofSoda @WorthlessSlavicShit

I know the word democaracy is kind of cucked because today today it means things like lbgtq , woke etc but in the traditional sense it means modern civilisation like keeping the lights on, clean running water and no over flowing sewerage on the streets, functioning health system and law and order.

I guess that looks like China, EU, USA(at least for now), Japan, Dubai.

The opposite of common sense, order and civilisation is Haiti, Zimbabwe, Somalia, Venezuala, Cuba etc which are shit hole barbaric living

But you may ask but why are some places shit holes and some places kind of nice to live in?

Right I am researching the topic of iq and when exactly does a society go from shit hole society and living to civilised living and society. The iq level of 95 seems to be the point . More precisely a "national average" iq of 95 because you can have high iq spics or niggers that build electrical power grids but low iq spics, niggers, baboons will steal all the copper cables to sell for purposes of instant gratification and plunge the entire country into a shithole of darkness, no refrigiration = rotting food, medicines etc.

What are your thoughts on this topic?
@WizardofSoda @WorthlessSlavicShit
IQ is a bad way to test intellect, but niggers are clearly dumb. You dont need an IQ test to understand it.

IQ is a bad way to test intellect, but niggers are clearly dumb. You dont need an IQ test to understand it.
It may be a bad way but its a terrific way to give everybody a score or number based on a test that evrybody takes i.e takes the "same" test.

The United States Army does such tests and so do every modern army. If I remember correctly the USA army do not not accept applicants with an iq under 90 b ecause they there is nothing they can do without fucking everything up. Even in Germany I know people who the army rejected after they took the test.

It may be a bad way but its a terrific way to give everybody a score or number based on a test that evrybody takes i.e takes the "same" test.

The United States Army does such tests and so do every modern army. If I remember correctly the USA army do not not accept applicants with an iq under 90 b ecause they there is nothing they can do without fucking everything up. Even in Germany I know people who the army rejected after they took the test.
I did an online IQ test when i was 15. I scored something like 78.

At the same time, i was THE BEST student in ENTIRE school before puberty.

When the puberty hit i started thinking about sex and couldnt focus on anything.

If IQ test would be a correct way to test intellect, i wouldnt be a best student without even giving any effort in studying. I never studied at home, i always understood everything during lessons, i was the best in mathemathics, english(as a foreign language), mother language. Teachers sometimes even made me replace them, because i was the smartest kid in entire school.

My grades went brutally down when i hit puberty, and i scored an IQ test something like 78 during puberty...

I did an online IQ test when i was 15. I scored something like 78.

At the same time, i was THE BEST student in ENTIRE school before puberty.

When the puberty hit i started thinking about sex and couldnt focus on anything.

If IQ test would be a correct way to test intellect, i wouldnt be a best student without even giving any effort in studying. I never studied at home, i always understood everything during lessons, i was the best in mathemathics, english(as a foreign language), mother language. Teachers sometimes even made me replace them, because i was the smartest kid in entire school.

My grades went brutally down when i hit puberty, and i scored an IQ test something like 78 during puberty...
what do you mean 78?

An iq of 78 or a mark of 78/100 on the test?

what do you mean 78?

An iq of 78 or a mark of 78/100 on the test?
Iq 78 or something like that. I dont remember the exact number. It was EXTREMELY low number.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back