Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Narcissistic father recorded

S

Sean

Diagnosed ADHD
★★★
Note how the father gets up and confronts his son about his early comments. The father often interrupts his son as he speaks. You can see this happens regularly as the son can barely speak even when his mouth is open. This is the result of constantly preventing the person from exposing their feelings.

Narcissists don't care about what others think. They don't even listen to what others have to say. They just wait until the other person stops talking so they can continue to say whatever they think is right.

I believe this is one of the reasons some incels' social life was harmed. Anxiety, being afraid of speaking, and feeling like you are a crazy person (side effect of being gaslighted by narcissistic parents) fuck our social life from an early age.

Of course appearance is the most important part, but this factor can't be overlooked. Screw the parents who raised us like this.

View: https://youtu.be/dpC6l4IRNTE

I believe this is one of the reasons some incels' social life was harmed. Anxiety, being afraid of speaking, and feeling like you are a crazy person (side effect of being gaslighted by narcissistic parents) fuck our social life from an early age
I can't stress this enough, abuse/gaslighting from an early age can fuck you up for the rest of your life
Note how the father gets up and confronts his son about his early comments. The father often interrupts his son as he speaks. You can see this happens regularly as the son can barely speak even when his mouth is open. This is the result of constantly preventing the person from exposing their feelings.

Narcissists don't care about what others think. They don't even listen to what others have to say. They just wait until the other person stops talking so they can continue to say whatever they think is right
I barely ever talked to my dad and the only few times I ever did he either beat me or he talked to me exactly like this

Most parents are failures in raising their children. I was raised by a mother who called me insane since childhood, and is now in disbelief that her son now has severe mental illness.

I can't stress this enough, abuse/gaslighting from an early age can fuck you up for the rest of your life

I barely ever talked to my dad and the only few times I ever did he either beat me or he talked to me exactly like this
You also probably get how hard it is to open your mouth and start stuttering. No word will come out. Every time you try to talk the narcissist parent will run over your words.

my mother is a narcissist
I believe this is one of the reasons some incels' social life was harmed.
It might have made it worse but looking at my sister who had to endure even more after I moved out, I think this is cope. She has been having a rich social party life with good friends.

You also probably get how hard it is to open your mouth and start stuttering. No word will come out. Every time you try to talk the narcissist parent will run over your words.
Yep, I barely ever expressed what I actually think because I know I'll just be gaslit and whatever I said wouldn't matter anyways so I just kept nodding lol
my mother is a narcissist

It might have made it worse but looking at my sister who had to endure even more after I moved out, I think this is cope. She has been having a rich social party life with good friends.
You can't compare yourself to a foid.
They live in completely different realities

Most parents are failures in raising their children. I was raised by a mother who called me insane since childhood, and is now in disbelief that her son now has severe mental illness.
Are you me? :feelsUgh:

the only reason these retards manage to breed is because women are retards too

My mom taught me to hate and fear my own sexuality, then wonders what the problem is today.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

My mom taught me to be ashamed about everything about myself.

Look at that chadlite. I don't feel sorry for him

Same here. Retarded narcissistic father and schizo mother. Match made in hell :fuk: