Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A bad father is worse than a single mother

Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
And there are lots of ways to fail at fatherhood. If a father:
  • bullies his son;
  • had a son with a goblinia;
  • doesn't teach him about women;
  • doesn't push him to run JBF and get teen love;
  • doesn't prepare him for things adults have to do;
  • is negligent or controlling;
  • is a feminist, simp or cuck;
  • has narcissistic traits;
  • or is basically unware to how the world is now
he has failed and his son is already behind with real chances of becoming incel. Anyone of this reasons alone can be enough.

The catch here is that our fathers are boomers and genX, which are the 2 most privileged generations that existed. They generally are pretty bad parents. Not to mention that they destroyed society and economy, to the point that even moneymaxing/betabuxxing doesn't work, which doesn't even matter because it's nearly impossible now.

Better yet, become your own father and teach yourself everything

both were trash

Better yet, become your own father and teach yourself everything
This is rough as hell. You'd have to become a man with a detracting male model. You'd have to unlearn things and relearn them correctly through trial and error.

My father checks 7 out of 9 of the points you mentioned. It's over for me :feelsrope:

My father checks 7 out of 9 of the points you mentioned. It's over for me :feelsrope:
Scared Back Up GIF by Justin

Same here. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I even forgot to add looksmaxing at teenage years, which mine knows nothing about. I was a fat teenager.