Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Elliot Rodger did nothing wrong, he simply addressed normies in the language they understood

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
The world is a wicked, cruel place. The average "person" is a lump of flesh, that are selfish and with little thought besides "me", and their narcissistic, status worshippers.

They would step over others, like us, to advance their status; our Saint gave us a much needed voice.

This isn't to say I encourage acts of violence, because I am required by the law not to do so, but what I am saying is, normies deserved it.

All Hail the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger!

ANYONE WHO DISAGREES IS A SELF LOATHING FAGGOT

It is not my place to criticize Elliot, because I am not a man of action. However he did kill some ricecels, or at least I'd describe them as ricecels.

One shouldn't kill brocels.

It is not my place to criticize Elliot, because I am not a man of action. However he did kill some ricecels, or at least I'd describe them as ricecels.

I agreed, but his message was more important. Hence, ,"did nothing wrong" is a rhetoric rather than a technical statement

Those so called ricecels bullied Elliot if I remember correctly. If they were bullying him, they got what they deserved.

Those so called ricecels bullied Elliot if I remember correctly. If they were bullying him, they got what they deserved.
infighting among brocels lol , talk about digging your own grave

didn't he exclusively have eyes for white blonde women ?
He was narcissist and had high standard.

Doesn't matter. He helped give incels a voice. Any sins he had, is purified through ascension towards sainthood.

infighting among brocels lol , talk about digging your own grave
Yeah, they honestly fueled him going ER. They had it coming.

He was narcissist and had high standard.

Doesn't matter. He helped give incels a voice. Any sins he had, is purified through ascension towards sainthood.
can't refute that , he did reinforce our message

I think it's hilarious that he threw drinks at couples etc.
Very few have the balls to do things like that.
I suppose the people who observe this site think we should all just kill ourselves ? That we should just rot and accept insanity and misery and everything that goes with being unwanted?
Society doesn't give a shit about us, why should we care about mass shootings ?

The world is a wicked, cruel place. The average "person" is a lump of flesh, that are selfish and with little thought besides "me", and their narcissistic, status worshippers.

They would step over others, like us, to advance their status; our Saint gave us a much needed voice.

This isn't to say I encourage acts of violence, because I am required by the law not to do so, but what I am saying is, normies deserved it.

All Hail the Supreme Gentleman Elliot Rodger!

View: https://youtu.be/h0-WO6xRbAo?feature=shared&t=14

Some on this site think he was a fakecel
If so why did he fail with women ?
I personally don't think he was good looking

View: https://youtu.be/oYMcymxoyh0?si=5B3if5MfDbLg6eXD

If you think he couldn't get a gf if he lowered his standards you're delusional. He was locationcel and Stacey only and much like the rest of us autist he came across as a weak loser. He should have done some bulking.

ER is good for the memes, and the fact it makes many of those who bully us believe we are scary.

Society laughs at (below) average man who speak out on the injustice against them and doesnt take them serious. Only when these below average men in question have had enough of normtards bullying them and decide to go ER, they start crying and pretend like they did nothing wrong.