Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

napoleon de geso had a relationship?

JFL Fuck outta here

I don't hate Napoleon ,he is funny and I already thought he was probably a volcel.
I replied to you because going on a forum made for losers and insulting users by calling them "losers" is completely nonsensical.
I misunderstood
yeah it may have been dumb idk

Seriously this fakecel smear campaign has to end you are just going against your forum buddy
And you know deep down that he's the same as you

Think about your reason for hating something like this, very primitive indeed
INCEL CLUB MY ASS
most people here will have a relationship in some shape or form one day
and things may not change for them at all because of it
I dont hate him I lurked his page because his posts were funny

Yikes we have a lot to unpack here

Idc if he did

Yes

Except brendio finally put the pipedream of getting a virgin to rest.

This dude was probably a regular sexhaver in the early 2000s and saw a decline by 2008 and up
well idk what the guy looks like some say one thing others say hes nothing special but hes early thirties and going by what i know if he was even midtier he should have gotten something back then as teen to early 20's

well idk what the guy looks like some say one thing others say hes nothing special but hes early thirties and going by what i know if he was even midtier he should have gotten something back then as teen to early 20's
He's late 30s

And my point exactly

Exposed, but it might have been with ugly femorloid so it doesnt count

Huh this thread really blew up

@Napoleon de Geso how does it feel to be famous topic on this forum? How good is the dopamine rush?

lets unpack this

@SergeantIncel when will this normoid sexhaver be banned?

Petition to make Geso unbannable

Damn, a chad lite had a relationship, im so surprised

damn mogged by napoleon jfl

No offense but you actually are now starting to sound retarded. Maybe it's your English. Do you have any mental illness?
He has schizophrenia

I just find it funny that this happens to the main guy who preaches about 2D foids being superior to 3D foids.

I don't blame him for coming to that conclusion though, given how toxic foids can be.

Aaaahhhgg this is the BrendioEEE situation all over again. Some random normalfag or chadlite who creates an account here pretending to be incel but sub8 retards will insist that everyone but Chad is trucel.
20200221 140114

Not to be an ass but don't defend this ppl, they have it x100 better than you

Just another day on slayers.co :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad: :chad:

He's the lucky one

The council will decide your fate

Maybe it wasnt adorable waifu of culture so he left her

speak for yourself nigger a 2/10 asian autist like me will never get a relationship jfl at thinking that everyone is a fakecel like you
Sad shit for us fellow riceman :feelsbadman:

Incel (Allowed): Person who desires, but is unable, to be in a romantic relationship.
Blackpilled (Conditional): Person who is not currently incel, but agrees to respect the views portrayed on the forum. The user should be indistinguishable from other incel members, mentioning they aren't incel is an instant ban.

If Napoleon had a relationship a long time ago, but cannot get anything now, he is actually technically incel.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:being ricecel is truly a sad and lowly existence
Preaching to the choir buddy boyo:cryfeels:... at least plenty of people seem to think we mog curries so it could be worse

Preaching to the choir buddy boyo:cryfeels:... at least plenty of people seem to think we mog curries so it could be worse
tbh with the covid19 shit our smv might have just dipped below curries

That’s definitely Napoleon’s account. He has some explaining to do even if he is a funny poster. Who knows, maybe the female he was talking about was a tulpa.