Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

napoleon de geso had a relationship?

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
WuZk2H5DrSk

is he from Lithuania (separatist part of Russia)?

:feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow::feelswow:

@ThoughtfulCel @gymletethnicel @Einon thoughts?

No thots in Japari Park!
u/Thot_patrol_nanoda
supreme gentleman with refined taste in lolis

Ban for Napoleon coming soon??

ultimate over incoming?

why would you ban someone for having a relationship 10 years ago, and doesn't brag

Word for Word

I'd wager my ballsack that it's him

Im honestly more bothered that he thinks it should be free when it isn't free for any of us in Theory.

He's had for free before, but he never fully matured to the idea that at some point, it will cost money.
Is he like @BrendioEEE with the specific standards and rejecting women.

Cause that mean he can still ascend meanwhile I’m photogenic and can’t even talk to women on a relationship interest level or look in their direction.
I’m a rare case of mentalcel.
There are cases of mentalcel that are very hard to fix.
a based old posts compilation thread would be 50% him probably, i should make one
Scrolling down to see one of his posts is like getting ready to read a joke.

Yes

Except brendio finally put the pipedream of getting a virgin to rest.

This dude was probably a regular sexhaver in the early 2000s and saw a decline by 2008 and up

he's a born againcel

@Napoleon de Geso

Arai-san is in relations with Fenneku, but that is in Japari Park, not in this 3d hellworld

Araisanfenek

what the fuck, am i the only one who knew it ? :dafuckfeels: i thought everyone know
Bitch dont act special

Anyone with 2 braincells rubbing up against eachother could read Gesoslayer's position in life.
I trusted this nigga :cryfeels:
Fool

I didn't call him GesoSlayer for shits and giggles.

You'll never kreampee inside your waifu of culture.

Over for NapoleonCels

chads.co strikes again

I think it strikes every single day
At this point I'm not surprised if 50% of chads.co are sexhavers larping and making fun of truecels

His standards are they have to be younger than 13 lol.
I have heard others say he is gl but his obsession with "lolis of culture" is why he is 'incel'

It really doesn't matter you guys
he's as big a loser as anyone here
Keep stalking and wasting your time jfl

It really doesn't matter you guys
he's as big a loser as anyone here
Keep stalking and wasting your time jfl
hahahaha...
of course we are losers,this is an incel forum, do you know where the fuck you are kid?

@Napoleon de Geso
He had a better social life and opportunities to get laid than most of us here. He still fucked it up though, because of his obsession with little girls.
i think he got laid multiple times before. it's pretty obvious. The only reason he's an incel now is because he rejects women that are his age.

Well I never had any opportunites, but he said numerous times he rejected women beacuse they were ugly. Whch in his mind is 99% of women.

"Ascended brothers" and "descension" my ass. If you've gotten free ass at any point in time that's when our relatibility ends. I come on here to get away from unpaid sexhavers not be around larping ones. The amount of retarded cucks who defend this shit is baffling.

Last edited:
hahahaha...
of course we are losers,this is an incel forum, do you know where the fuck you are kid?
Seriously this fakecel smear campaign has to end you are just going against your forum buddy
And you know deep down that he's the same as you

Think about your reason for hating something like this, very primitive indeed
INCEL CLUB MY ASS
most people here will have a relationship in some shape or form one day
and things may not change for them at all because of it

The fact that we discriminate fakecels is good, but we shouldnt bully people even if they had sex once 10 years ago if they are lolyal to the Blackpill and forums rules
Blackpilled (Conditional): Person who is not currently incel, but agrees to respect the views portrayed on the forum. The user should be indistinguishable from other incel members, mentioning they aren't incel is an instant ban.

Seriously this fakecel smear campaign has to end you are just going against your forum buddy

INCEL CLUB MY ASS
most people here will have a relationship in some shape or form one day
speak for yourself nigger a 2/10 asian autist like me will never get a relationship jfl at thinking that everyone is a fakecel like you

speak for yourself nigger a 2/10 asian autist like me will never get a relationship jfl at thinking that everyone is a fakecel like you
I wish you all the best
hope you find a nice gook

Envious people, pay more attention to your own life
I don't hate Napoleon ,he is funny and I already thought he was probably a volcel.
I replied to you because going on a forum made for losers and insulting users by calling them "losers" is completely nonsensical.