Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Namepill

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Does your name affect how females view you?

White people have cool names, like Bjorn or Magnus. Meanwhile, all ethnics are called Mohammad Ahmad, or Mohammad ibn el Ahmad, or something-Jeet/Jot.

Foids dont care about chads name or what language he speaks people who live il globalist multiethnic shitholes know it

celestial tier cope

there are a gazillion of things a toilet can see of a male to not fuck or date them; name is just not one of them.

my name is incel-tier

I have an ethnic name and that makes foids hate me. If my name was John or something my SMV would increase marginally

I have a white sounding common name and a Asian surname. They expect a Anglo Saxon blonde but instead an Asian face it is. It doesn't raise my smv I think. More unique to have an ethnic name.

my name is mohammed amine which is an extremely common name and every sandnigger is literally named mohammed.
i don't want the name of some kiddie didler goat fucker piss drinker. i wanna a christian or euro name.

Does your name affect how females view you?

White people have cool names, like Bjorn or Magnus. Meanwhile, all ethnics are called Mohammad Ahmad, or Mohammad ibn el Ahmad, or something-Jeet/Jot.
Hardly anyone is called Bjorn or Magnus outside of scandinavia lmao. Most white normies have names kike joe, jim, daniel ect..