Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL naama kates and two other foids ''authors'' released yet another ''StUdY'' on us, only this time they've interviewed 50+ ''self proclaimed'' incels

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Celiacel
★★★★★
would make a thread about this ''study'' in details later! :foidSoy:

Mfw one of the participants

Mfw one of the participants
You willingly talked to a foid for an extended period of time? :feelsbaton:

Though I would never consider participating in one of these "studies"; whatever you say will likely be grossly mischaracterized or misinterpreted by either the soysearcher or some journalist or downright ignored if you actually say something reasonable and not easy to argue against. :feelsclown:

Tag me when you do pls. Those three could help us solve inceldom, teamwork makes the dream works.

Last edited:
You willingly talked to a foid for an extended period of time?

Though I would never consider participating in one of these "studies"; whatever you say will likely be grossly mischaracterized or misinterpreted by either the soysearcher or some journalist or downright ignored if you actually say something reasonable and not easy to argue against.
I've known Naama for about 3.5 years now tbh. I dont mind talking to women or anyone for that matter. So long as the conversation is good then its no issue to me. I've more faith in this sort of research than stupid retarded studies by people that dont know incels or what inceldom even is doing crappy "language analysis".

I think more research, if legitimate could possibly be of help so i've no problems helping it along where I can. Genuine research can only come to the conclusion that we are infact in a brutal situation. If literature can demonstrate that more and more. People cant gaslight us anymore. Hell they might even begin to address it properly. I've been a part of a few studies tbh

I think i did also. Some graycel 3-4 months ago asked me bunch of questions for his "blackpill megathread"
jlf no they didnt do that. Plus this, if it recall was done longer than that ago. They werent hiding their identity