Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My youth is gone

RopeMaXXer

RopeMaXXer

Admiral
★★★
I will be 28 in a flash.
My father had me at 30, already knew my mother at my age for a couple of years.

My eyes are starting to look tired, my forehead is starting to have a permanent crease on it with two others soon to follow. Sometimes, I catch a glimpse of myself from an unfamiliar angle and I see some weird older guy. I have visible white hairs on the side. Norwood reaper is on a smoke break for the time being, but will come back to fuck up my shit twice as fast.
I don't even know what a fresh teen pussy smells like and women my age are sagging single mothers.

I am not a young adult anymore. I'm an adult now. Next stop, middle age. In fact I don't think I am young by any defection anymore, age brackets on census tend to be 18-24.

I haven't lived properly. The ground is shifting underneath my feet, and it doesn't care I faceplanted long ago because I couldn't keep up.

I hate what I've become, I hate the past me that thought I could, I hate the fact that I know this is just a conclusion to my habits and tendencies. There was no freak occurrence that put me in this place. I just slid to where I belong.

I think I’m joining this club. Our life didn’t just end, it never began. Age pill is absolutely the most brutal pill of them all.

It's over. Do you have a job or do you NEET? The bare minimum cope I'd need to have by that point is money, tbh. I can't imagine turning 30, watching my hair and youth fall out and my SMV turn negative, and still have 0 of the actual copes my younger self hoped for all throughout said youth. :feelsohgod:

It's over. Do you have a job or do you NEET? The bare minimum cope I'd need to have by that point is money, tbh. I can't imagine turning 30, watching my hair and youth fall out and my SMV turn negative, and still have 0 of the actual copes my younger self hoped for all throughout said youth. :feelsohgod:
I have a good job. I'd still rather have a 19 year old girl sit on my face.

I think I’m joining this club. Our life didn’t just end, it never began. Age pill is absolutely the most brutal pill of them all.
you get it. Agepill is the only pill that actively destroyed pill, it makes the other pills look weak compared to it.

agepill is so fucking brutal man, watching yourself Age while missing huge milestones knowing that if you try and attain those milestones (basically impossible) youll still feel devoid and appear like a massive creep.

My eyes are starting to look tired, my forehead is starting to have a permanent crease on it with two others soon to follow. Sometimes, I catch a glimpse of myself from an unfamiliar angle and I see some weird older guy.
I know exactly what you mean, 29 and even though I still looked ugly 10 years ago I at least looked young and fresh in photos from back then. Now I'm looking like someone who should be a parent with the various signs of ageing starting to appear.

Dad had me at 29 and he and Mum had been together for years and they had a house by then, they were settling down to start a family. Meanwhile here I am still living with them unable to move on until I have my first times with girls and other milestones. I never had a crew of my own like he did, I'll never experience that crew drifting apart as they settle into family life.

I'm a leftover.

"Remember, don't end your own life, defend yourself by ending others and make a legacy for yourself!"

agepill is so fucking brutal man, watching yourself Age while missing huge milestones knowing that if you try and attain those milestones (basically impossible) youll still feel devoid and appear like a massive creep.
This is it. I don't even panic anymore.
It's just bitterness lingering in mouth
I'm still coping with agepill, I see it everywhere now :feelsUnreal:
Age pill annihilates all. It's so brutal people just ignore it. Look up terror management theory. Alot of normalfaggot nasty habits are actually caused by them realizing they're mortal.

Agepill always collects

I'm 26, a KHHV. As if that wasn't bad enough... my parent don't care if ill be forever alone, I'm especially disappointed by my mum.

She even tries to manipulate me into making friends (I haven't had any since I was 12), so she thinks "yeah that should be enough for him, because he can't get a gf anyway, I'm doing something good by talking him out of it."

OP is a 6’4 failed low tier normie standard cel, he doesn’t deserve any sympathy of mine @depressedblackcel
I am not a truecel
I am a 4/10 tallfag. I do not think I will ultimately die alone. If I had slid into correct social circles during my developmental stages I probably would've been a normalfag.
I don't think I am a mentalcel either. My looks are not doing me any favours, I am just painfully mediocre. And in this age that gets you fatfucks and used up whores so no thanks. I never got bullied, didn't have as many negative experiences with femoids, I was just generally ignored. I can't really relate to alot of this forum and that somehow doesn't feel fair. I am a KHV, but I can't really compare myself to truecels. Maybe I am coping, but I have flirted with femoids before, they were always just butt ugly so I noped the fuck out.

its good. your libido starts getting down so you can feel slightly better, mentally at least.

You wasted your fucking life because of being a pussy, 6’4 and not even ugly, getting foids to flirt with you, you honestly should be seething at yourself, you won’t believe how many people here would kill to have your stats

If I see you post here in 10 years, I sincerely hope you kill yourself tallfaggot @jerkjocky

You wasted your fucking life because of being a pussy, 6’4 and not even ugly, getting foids to flirt with you, you honestly should be seething at yourself, you won’t believe how many people here would kill to have your stats

If I see you post here in 10 years, I sincerely hope you kill yourself tallfaggot @jerkjocky
My standards are completely normal. It's people dumpster diving that make everything worse. Besides, I wouldn't even get it up with a 3/10 chick.
Keep seething, also fuck off this thread is about aging, I don't care about you seething at me for being 6'4 in a country where average height is 5'11.5

I’m just high and horny, Chico :smonk:

My standards are completely normal. It's people dumpster diving that make everything worse. Besides, I wouldn't even get it up with a 3/10 chick.
Volcels are fakecels, you got a chance and threw out the window, don’t complain about wasting your life because of the “standards” you think you’re entitled to: there are people here that will pay money to fuck a 3/10 foid and here you are complaining like a bitch @subhuman

Keep seething, also fuck off this thread is about aging, I don't care about you seething at me for being 6'4 in a country where average height is 5'11.5

And being almost 5 inches taller than the average person where you live isn’t significant?!

1993cel checking in

I turned 30 a month ago. Broooooooootal

you get it. Agepill is the only pill that actively destroyed pill, it makes the other pills look weak compared to it.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

I don't care about you seething at me for being 6'4 in a country where average height is 5'11.5
i felt sorry for you reading the first post, now its comical just kill yourself now jfl at people being 6’4 even allowed to browse this forum

Volcels are fakecels, you got a chance and threw out the window, don’t complain about wasting your life because of the “standards” you think you’re entitled to: there are people here that will pay money to fuck a 3/10 foid and here you are complaining like a bitch @subhuman
Since you're retarded, let me put it simply for you. Ugly tallfags fucking ugly chicks is the reason why people have to pay to fuck 3/10s.
And being almost 5 inches taller than the average person where you live isn’t significant?!
Male average being almost 6' means zoomers are 6'1 on average. Also heightism seems to be much stronger in US

Since you're retarded, let me put it simply for you. Ugly tallfags fucking ugly chicks is the reason why people have to pay to fuck 3/10s.
Keep making more excuses for why you rot here, every man is in a cutthroat competition with each other for pussy and here you are complaining like a privileged entitled bitch

Keep making excuses for why you rot here, every man is in a cutthroat competition with each other for pussy and here you are complaining like a privileged entitled bitch
go SEAmaxx and dumpsterdive, or go to an isolated African village and outright buy a girl.
What's that? Won't do it? Volcel.

This whole argument is retarded. Anyway stop posting in my thread, I don't care about your seethe.
Plus you're '21cel anyway, you're fucking retarded and don't know anything about anything.

go SEAmaxx and dumpsterdive, or go to an isolated African village and outright buy a girl.
What's that? Won't do it? Volcel.

This whole argument is retarded. Anyway stop posting in my thread, I don't care about your seethe.
Plus you're '21cel anyway, you're fucking retarded and don't know anything about anything.
I’m not white and how is having to live in a dangerous third world shithole for betabuxx marriage anything close to comparable to fucking a white foid for free, with zero responsibilties in the place where you live?

All the growth went into your bones instead of your brain I see.

Op is a good writer

Blame genetics... and foids

I’m not white and how is having to live in a dangerous third world shithole for betabuxx marriage anything close to comparable to fucking a white foid for free, with zero responsibilties in the place where you live?

All the growth went into your bones instead of your brain I see.
The point is you can always outbid somebody lower on the ladder. You can always call somebody a volcel once you find the limit they won't stoop to. Every single guy on this site has a low limit he won't go below.

You could also fuck men, what's that, not attracted? Anyway attraction is not negotiable. This is exercise in futility

Anyway I'm done replying to a retard like you

Last edited:
I look younger then i'm clean shaven. Also my father had me at like 34 so i'm not too worried about that. My sister will continue the family legacy, if it were for me my surname dies with me.

I look younger then i'm clean shaven. Also my father had me at like 34 so i'm not too worried about that. My sister will continue the family legacy, if it were for me my surname dies with me.
your sister will take the last name of whoever marrys her. its up to you

I’m 30, kek

your sister will take the last name of whoever marrys her. its up to you
It's dead then. Not like i care, they could've made me less subhuman if they wanted to have grandchildren

who cares 30's is like the same shit

typical with people who never want to leave the west. im trying my hardest to get out.

I will be 28 in a flash.
My father had me at 30, already knew my mother at my age for a couple of years.

My eyes are starting to look tired, my forehead is starting to have a permanent crease on it with two others soon to follow. Sometimes, I catch a glimpse of myself from an unfamiliar angle and I see some weird older guy. I have visible white hairs on the side. Norwood reaper is on a smoke break for the time being, but will come back to fuck up my shit twice as fast.
I don't even know what a fresh teen pussy smells like and women my age are sagging single mothers.

I am not a young adult anymore. I'm an adult now. Next stop, middle age. In fact I don't think I am young by any defection anymore, age brackets on census tend to be 18-24.

I haven't lived properly. The ground is shifting underneath my feet, and it doesn't care I faceplanted long ago because I couldn't keep up.

I hate what I've become, I hate the past me that thought I could, I hate the fact that I know this is just a conclusion to my habits and tendencies. There was no freak occurrence that put me in this place. I just slid to where I belong.
Brutal Agepill mang

I look younger than i'm clean shaven. Also my father had me at like 34 so i'm not too worried about that. My sister will continue the family legacy, if it were for me my surname dies with me.
How old are you chico

This is a brutal feeling tbh.
I'm not even that old myself, but I feel that I wasted so many time rotting alone.
But at the same time I know that given my shitty genes, going out more often wouldn't have changed anything anyway.

Let's say, suicide isn't really 'suicide'... but a way to unfreeze your old-lasting Windows Vista (2010 250GB HDD) laptop, by unplugging the battery permanently.

Let's say, suicide isn't really 'suicide'... but a way to unfreeze your old-lasting Windows Vista (2010 250GB HDD) laptop, by unplugging the battery permanently.
Art Love GIF by Char

I'm 23 but am in the same boat.

If you worry you have 2 creases on your forehead, I somehow have 5.

I am NW 3.5, my teeth are yellowish, my skin is fucked from being obese, I grow rampant body and facial hair. I look like I am 40, I get a sense of dread when I look back at photos from when I was younger.

If you are only concerned about sex with a young foid and not the relationship aspect, might I suggest a 18 year old prostitute?

I'm 23 but am in the same boat.

If you worry you have 2 creases on your forehead, I somehow have 5.

I am NW 3.5, my teeth are yellowish, my skin is fucked from being obese, I grow rampant body and facial hair. I look like I am 40, I get a sense of dread when I look back at photos from when I was younger.

If you are only concerned about sex with a young foid and not the relationship aspect, might I suggest a 18 year old prostitute?
Theres always somebody worse off, somebody aging faster, somebody that is much older. I am sure alot of 40+ year olds would give their left nut to be my age.
Most harrowing part of agepill is you're no longer comparing yourself to others and getting mogged by others, you're now mogged by your past self. You're comparing yourself to yourself. It's no longer about what could've been but what was.

I will be 28 in a flash.

I have a good job. I'd still rather have a 19 year old girl sit on my face.
In the exact same position bro. Turning 28 this year, which is why I have been desperate and even tried to fuck hookers but they don't want to fuck me. It's over. It's so brutal to know that I have a life of virginity to look forward to. I don't know what to do. It's so brutal.