Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL My xannied up uncle got pushed out of a moving car and had his dick scraped off

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
This happened a few months ago, my uncle and his raspy voiced gf are obsessed with xanax and alcohol. I don't really know them at all but i know they fight all the goddamn time.

I guess one night they were driving and fighting and this bitch pushes him out of the car, he got ran over by his own car and had his dick scraped in half. He was found by the cops a few hours later and taken to the hospital, he was in really bad shape with a shatter pelvis and a dick that couldn't be reattached. He had many surgeries and stayed hospitalized for a damn long time, he eventually recovered and left. That was the last I heard about him until..

I SAW HIM AT THANKSGIVING WITH THE DUMB FOID WHO RUINED HIS PENIS LOL

They're back together, taking xanax and alcohol and not fucking at all I guess.

I just though it would be funny to share such an absurd story, this fucking world, man. :feelskek:

Holy fuck. how does their relationship look like now? I guess since he cant bang her anymore someone else does it? WTF man, story of the month... maybe year if true.

This isn't funny. This is sad. You don't get more incel than not having your genitals. :feelsbadman:

Holy fuck. how does their relationship look like now? I guess since he cant bang her anymore someone else does it? WTF man, story of the month... maybe year if true.
This is rural America, its true :feelskek:

This is rural America, its true :feelskek:
Yeah I heard you had more opioid deaths than deaths through car crashes in 2019 or so. All the ameritards I know (outside this forum) are also either drunktards or druggies. :smonk::feelsdevil:

:lul::lul::lul:
JFL, I have no words beyond that.

In my view, to add, it's hard to observe anyone heavily-reliant on benzos who is normal or well-adjusted in any way (& not a piece of shit asshole IME either). I have a Chadlite cousin who was always a benzo-popping, privileged cunt who never worked a day for all he unfairly got. The benzos were the icing on the cake of his privilege -- not only get shit easier and freely but claim that -- due to the drugs -- he cannot remember any of his wrongdoings. Worst of all? Even if you recall it doesn't matter because FACE. Nothing more blackpilled than seeing the discrepancies in life.

Last edited:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I have some really dumb fucked up cousins but this one takes the prize.
Play stupid games,

With stupid people
&
Win stupid prizes...

I hate junkies...

How did she not get arrested for pushing someone out of a car?

How did she not get arrested for pushing someone out of a car?
she did but my braindead dickless uncle said it was an accident

They’re back together, taking xanax and alcohol and not fucking at all I guess.

Why is he mixing drugs, xanax and alcohol: doesn’t he know that is very dangerous?:waitwhat:
Xanax and alcohol are both depressants. This means that they slow your system down. That includes your heart rate, blood pressure, and other bodily and mental functions. Taking them both together can lead to dangerous symptoms, such as respiratory depression. This is when your breathing slows so much that it can stop at any time. That’s not the only reason why mixing Xanax and alcohol is dangerous, though. It has been shown that drinking actually raises the concentration of Xanax in your bloodstream. While this interaction may lead to temporary feelings of being ‘high’, it can also pose big problems.
In my honest opinion, your uncle is so stupid, he will likely die in a drug overdose soon. :feelsEhh:

Why is he mixing drugs, xanax and alcohol: doesn’t he know that is very dangerous?:waitwhat:

In my honest opinion, your uncle is so stupid, he will likely die in a drug overdose soon. :feelsEhh:
lol he dont give a shit, he should've died when he got ran over.

You think anyone is gonna believe you?:feelskek:

They don't have to but it's a true story, reality is stranger than fiction
Nah it's not, cmon.

This isn't believable, this can't be possible.

Dude I have a grandad who got run over by a bus, can't walk to this day, I mean, he's already dead but still, the misery is real.

Nah it's not, cmon.

This isn't believable, this can't be possible.

Dude I have a grandad who got run over by a bus, can't walk to this day, I mean, he's already dead but still, the misery is real.
My uncle didn't get run over by a bus lol
Last time I saw him he was in a wheel chair but he might not be anymore

If you were from around this area you'd undertand that a story like this could easily be believable