Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had a bad dream

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
In this dream I was in highschool and I was buying something to eat , someone touched my back I returned to see who . I saw he was on the ground beneath a car . Some normies held him while the car was leaving and he died. In the dream I remembered another guy that die from a prank too.

This part was weird but the part of the dream that shocked me is when me and a friend was talking to this guy. After some time his gf came and was playing with him. Both of us had to leave him and gave him some space with her gf.

I can't remember when I had a good dream. It's over ...

More brutal than
I remember this electrical engineer friend. When we were working, often his gf comes and he was distracted I ended up leaving him to solve the problems alone.

You should do a George Floyd roleplay

I always have bad dreams.

In this dream I was in highschool and I was buying something to eat , someone touched my back I returned to see who . I saw he was on the ground beneath a car . Some normies held him while the car was leaving and he died. In the dream I remembered another guy that die from a prank too.

This part was weird but the part of the dream that shocked me is when me and a friend was talking to this guy. After some time his gf came and was playing with him. Both of us had to leave him and gave him some space with her gf.

I can't remember when I had a good dream. It's over ...
Coping with dreams can be one of the best things, I can't imagine having your dreams be part of your depression, good luck man

Over for baddreamcels

Coping with dreams can be one of the best things, I can't imagine having your dreams be part of your depression, good luck man
Thank you bro
It's been a long time I had good dreams.