Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My wrist reveal

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★

I put the paper with the initials of my username to prove its me I guess.
Yep I am a wristcel.
You can see my arm get a bit bigger further up my forearm due to gymcelling and stuff I guess but theres no gym for your wrists.
My whole life I have felt like shit because of this, recently my cousin wristmogged me so unimaginably hard.
I still remember 2 foids making fun of my wrist and skinny arms and their arms mogged mine.

I remember seeing abuincelaustralia the chadfish expert guy post his wrist somewhere and it made me think how we have similar wrists.

Bro it's even worse for me
Your wrists are smaller than mine? Idk how much smaller it could get than mine honestly, you would probably have to be shorter than me and a foid and then someone could have smaller wirsts than me, I think my mother may even wrist mog me I should check.

brutal mine is similar. I remember one time in school when i was auschwitzmaxxed some foid made fun of my wrist and asked if i had aids.

My wrists are smaller than yours

So much hair
History_Bigfoot_Hairy_Neanderthal_SF_still_624x352.jpg

I guess wristcels are real after all

brutal mine is similar. I remember one time in school when i was auschwitzmaxxed some foid made fun of my wrist and asked if i had aids.
damn wow, no one ever thought I had some sort of disease, brutal
My wrists are smaller than yours
Wow I see that they are pretty small smaller than mine, it looks like a part of your forearm is actually smaller than your wrist, it looks like on top of shitty wrist you have bad muscle insertion too so you can not even really help it with the gym.
Might be the smallest I have ever seen.

So much hair
Yeah I think my hairyness is genetic, idk why shave though, no foids see my body anyway, shaving my face is already enough of an inconvenience, I also do not know how to shave my body.

:feelsbadman: Sorry man… that’s brutal. I have tiny wrists I think yours are smaller though

How did society get to the point where women can choose for desirability based on something so out of our control as wrist size. Like you said there’s no gym for it :fuk:

Have you measured them? Mine are around 5.8~6 inches

If you’re properly gymmaxxed, does it even matter?

JFL wish I was gymmaxxed

:feelsbadman: Sorry man… that’s brutal. I have tiny wrists I think yours are smaller though

How did society get to the point where women can choose for desirability based on something so out of our control as wrist size. Like you said there’s no gym for it :fuk:
:feelscry: Well it get smaller than the both of us but I think my size qualifies for wristcel and I have been the butt of a joke or 2 because of these wrists. It's also really annoying to do bench press with these wrists, there is a constant unnatural pressure on them.
Have you measured them? Mine are around 5.8~6 inches
Idk how to measure them
If you’re properly gymmaxxed, does it even matter?

JFL wish I was gymmaxxed
My muscle belly insertion for the forearms seem to go lower than @ElTruecel so that saves me a little but you still have small wrists, it can help to take attention away from your wirst though because the small wrist makes my forearms, biceps and triceps look larger than they are since my arms mog my wrists in comparison, no gym for your actual wrist though, its bone just like my height.

My muscle belly insertion for the forearms seem to go lower than @ElTruecel so that saves me a little but you still have small wrists, it can help to take attention away from your wirst though because the small wrist makes my forearms, biceps and triceps look larger than they are since my arms mog my wrists in comparison, no gym for your actual wrist though, its bone just like my height.
If you’re gymmaxxed, couldn’t you ascend? Unless you’re truly a manlet…

Idk how to measure them
Is this circumference? Like with a tape measure?
Yeah, it's circumference. You tie it around your wrist and when it intersects is your measure. I don't have tape measure so I just tied a small piece of paper around it and marked a spot on the intersection, I then measured the distance from the beginning of the paper until the mark, which is why my result isn't concrete but an estimate

If you’re gymmaxxed, couldn’t you ascend? Unless you’re truly a manlet…
I use the terms gymcel and gymmaxxed but I am not gymmaxxed yet, I have been gymcelling for almost a year since the start of the year, taking a small break to accelerate my studies and then going to keep bulking again.

I am not gymmaxed yet but it would be wrong to say I am still skinny, I was able to get a visible chest in a shirt, delts are a little capped, definition in upper arms, good lats make me look wider but not too wide for a manlet.

It's an improvement no doubt but my wrists are still small, same with my ankle area but I was genetically blessed with larger calves and thighs.
I have not been able to ascend yet despite this, there are no foids to see my body anyway, I have zero social resources, no license no job etc.
I am going to try normalfagmaxx soon though when done studying.

Oh I am 5'5 by the way so yeah truly a manlet at this height, every male I see when I go outside heightmogs me
I don't have tape measure so I just tied a small piece of paper around it and marked a spot on the intersection which is why my result isn't concrete but an estimate
Oh I see I may try something like this later
BRUTAL WRISTPILL:feelsohgod::cryfeels:
It just sucks, I feel pain when I bench press.

still don't understand this wrist thing. looks normal, proportional to forearm. the guys who have twig forearms its noticeable.

still don't understand this wrist thing. looks normal, proportional to forearm. the guys who have twig forearms its noticeable.
Yes my example look at my thread

It is not proportional to my arms anymore due to going to the gym, also its just height/sizepill
You don't want anything to be small as a man.
I also get pain when bench pressing, my wrists are too small.

I use the terms gymcel and gymmaxxed but I am not gymmaxxed yet, I have been gymcelling for almost a year since the start of the year, taking a small break to accelerate my studies and then going to keep bulking again.

I am not gymmaxed yet but it would be wrong to say I am still skinny, I was able to get a visible chest in a shirt, delts are a little capped, definition in upper arms, good lats make me look wider but not too wide for a manlet.

It's an improvement no doubt but my wrists are still small, same with my ankle area but I was genetically blessed with larger calves and thighs.
I have not been able to ascend yet despite this, there are no foids to see my body anyway, I have zero social resources, no license no job etc.
I am going to try normalfagmaxx soon though when done studying.

Oh I am 5'5 by the way so yeah truly a manlet at this height, every male I see when I go outside heightmogs me

Oh I see I may try something like this later

It just sucks, I feel pain when I bench press.
Keep it up brocel. I wish I could have definition like you, but I’ve only been going to the gym for 5 months, and haven’t seen much progress.

Keep it up brocel. I wish I could have definition like you, but I’ve only been going to the gym for 5 months, and haven’t seen much progress.
It depends on your height and muscle insertions, I do not think I have a single shit muscle insertion, my chest may look a little shit but I think I just get a slow response to strength training due to slow twitch muscle fibres from a certain genetic recession I carry.

Maybe my rear delts are my only bad insertion because no matter what I can not get them to show for some reason but I dont really know what a bad and good rear delt insertion looks like.

I noticed real changes at the 6 month mark but everyone is different, thats at 5'5 with decent insertions but slow genetics for growth and strength, you will be different so idk.

Niggers get the best value at the gym, they only need a couple months.

It depends on your height and muscle insertions, I do not think I have a single shit muscle insertion, my chest may look a little shit but I think I just get a slow response to strength training due to slow twitch muscle fibres from a certain genetic recession I carry.

Maybe my rear delts are my only bad insertion because no matter what I can not get them to show for some reason but I dont really know what a bad and good rear delt insertion looks like.

I noticed real changes at the 6 month mark but everyone is different, thats at 5'5 with decent insertions but slow genetics for growth and strength, you will be different so idk.

Niggers get the best value at the gym, they only need a couple months.
I wish all my time at the gym would give me the physique of a black guy that doesn’t even lift. Somehow they look good without it.

No joke your wrists mog mine.

I wish all my time at the gym would give me the physique of a black guy that doesn’t even lift. Somehow they look good without it.
Impossible due to genetics sadly
No joke your wrists mog mine.
Today I learn that wrists can get a little smaller than mine :(

Forget having the physique of a black guy who doesnt lift I WANT THE PHYSIQUE OF ANY OTHER GUY WHO DOESNT LIFT!! I HAVE BEEN LIFTING FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS AND I STILL LOOK BELOW AVERAGE!!!

So much hair
BRUTAL WRISTPILL:feelsohgod::cryfeels:

Out of curiosity do you take creatine?
Also, my wrists are pretty small too and I think spinning bar pull-ups helped my wrist strength (so it doesn’t hurt during bench).

Forget having the physique of a black guy who doesnt lift I WANT THE PHYSIQUE OF ANY OTHER GUY WHO DOESNT LIFT!! I HAVE BEEN LIFTING FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS AND I STILL LOOK BELOW AVERAGE!!!
Do some people just not respond to training? Has the amount you can lift increased at least? Also, are you following a well-designed training plan?

Do some people just not respond to training? Has the amount you can lift increased at least? Also, are you following a well-designed training plan?
Indians dont respond to training.

View attachment 940861
I put the paper with the initials of my username to prove its me I guess.
Yep I am a wristcel.
You can see my arm get a bit bigger further up my forearm due to gymcelling and stuff I guess but theres no gym for your wrists.
My whole life I have felt like shit because of this, recently my cousin wristmogged me so unimaginably hard.
I still remember 2 foids making fun of my wrist and skinny arms and their arms mogged mine.
Bruh I have a bigger wrist and I'm a chink.

SOOOO FUUCKING OOOVER
(my condolences to you)

Out of curiosity do you take creatine?
Yes I do
Also, my wrists are pretty small too and I think spinning bar pull-ups helped my wrist strength (so it doesn’t hurt during bench).
The bar moves when you do a pull up? My wrists will probably always just be limited due to size regardless of training.
Do some people just not respond to training?

Read this, I could have put more effort into this thread, I have never seen anyone discuss this on this site even though its about genetics, I don't think there is anything about this in must read section.

Brutal femalearm pill

Brutal femalearm pill
My sister has made fun of me for it, I also remember foids at school making fun of me for it, getting heightmogged or wristmogged is bad enough but when its a foid its just so over at that point, she will never have sex with you.

someone in school asked me to show my wrist and when i showed him he said "so thats the reason you always wear long sleeves"

My sister has made fun of me for it, I also remember foids at school making fun of me for it, getting heightmogged or wristmogged is bad enough but when its a foid its just so over at that point, she will never have sex with you.
My sister used to make fun of me alot even to her friends especially about my height and every manlet height and now she wonders why i dont ask about her jfl

My wrists are like 6.25 inches which is pretty fucking bad. I know guys with even smaller wrists and its brootal